What Women Need to know: The Man's Point of View

[1] 2 3 4 ... 13
at 11:05 PM, 15 Apr 09 (8 years ago)
(9433 | Hero) (m)
* Do take the initiative instead of expecting him to always be the aggressor.

* DO loosen up your inhibitions.

* DO think of dating as fun without weighing it down with overly heavy emotional complications.

* DO let him withdraw once in awhile; understand his need to be alone, to take things slowly, or to have a night out with the guys.

* DO accept him without judgment.

* DON'T expect him to profess his love for you so soon.

* DON'T push him into a commitment or an exclusive relationship.

* DON'T snoop.

* DON'T nag him into talking about his feelings.

* DON'T take everything personally.

* DON'T compare him to other lovers (unless it's to tell him he's the best).

* DON'T badmouth him to your girlfriends.

Take it and make use of it..
diplomatik at 11:07 PM, 15 Apr 09 (8 years ago)
(25098 | Addicted Hero) (f)
am i suppose to read all this...abeg ...leave there.. Cheesy Cheesy

Reply
chrissiebee at 11:10 PM, 15 Apr 09 (8 years ago)
(18753 | Hero) (f)
Quote from: osituga on 11:05 PM, 15 Apr 09
* Do take the initiative instead of expecting him to always be the aggressor.

* DO loosen up your inhibitions.

* DO think of dating as fun without weighing it down with overly heavy emotional complications.

* DO let him withdraw once in awhile; understand his need to be alone, to take things slowly, or to have a night out with the guys.

* DO accept him without judgment.

* DON'T expect him to profess his love for you so soon.

* DON'T push him into a commitment or an exclusive relationship.

* DON'T snoop.

* DON'T nag him into talking about his feelings.

* DON'T take everything personally.

* DON'T compare him to other lovers (unless it's to tell him he's the best).

* DON'T badmouth him to your girlfriends.

Take it and make use of it..

Osituga, who did this to u today?  Huh? too sad!

Reply
Rify at 11:15 PM, 15 Apr 09 (8 years ago)
(3287 | Gistmaniac) (f)
Quote from: osituga on 11:05 PM, 15 Apr 09
* Do take the initiative instead of expecting him to always be the aggressor.

* DO loosen up your inhibitions.

* DO think of dating as fun without weighing it down with overly heavy emotional complications.

* DO let him withdraw once in awhile; understand his need to be alone, to take things slowly, or to have a night out with the guys.

* DO accept him without judgment.

* DON'T expect him to profess his love for you so soon.

* DON'T push him into a commitment or an exclusive relationship.

* DON'T snoop.

* DON'T nag him into talking about his feelings.

* DON'T take everything personally.

* DON'T compare him to other lovers (unless it's to tell him he's the best).

* DON'T badmouth him to your girlfriends.

Take it and make use of it..
Ok.....Are we expecting more??Its cool shaa Wink

Reply
ibobobelvis at 11:17 PM, 15 Apr 09 (8 years ago)
(5445 | Gistmaniac) (m)
brb

Reply
osituga at 11:17 PM, 15 Apr 09 (8 years ago)
(9433 | Hero) (m)
@ diplo ,Cbeee and rify.....read ooo....make una make use of it
Reply
diplomatik at 11:18 PM, 15 Apr 09 (8 years ago)
(25098 | Addicted Hero) (f)
Quote from: osituga on 11:17 PM, 15 Apr 09
@ diplo ,Cbeee and rify.....read ooo....make una make use of it

i no dey read anything ..i go handle u well..forget that write up..thats for beginners... Cheesy Cheesy Grin

Reply
vivian07 at 11:20 PM, 15 Apr 09 (8 years ago)
(16828 | Hero) (f)
passing.............. and reading daily times newspaper ...................
Reply
osituga at 11:21 PM, 15 Apr 09 (8 years ago)
(9433 | Hero) (m)
Quote from: diplomatik on 11:18 PM, 15 Apr 09
Quote from: osituga on 11:17 PM, 15 Apr 09
@ diplo ,Cbeee and rify.....read ooo....make una make use of it

i no dey read anything ..i go handle u well..forget that write up..thats for beginners... Cheesy Cheesy Grin

hehehe....so u're an Xpert ?
Reply
chrissiebee at 11:22 PM, 15 Apr 09 (8 years ago)
(18753 | Hero) (f)
Quote from: osituga on 11:17 PM, 15 Apr 09
@ diplo ,Cbeee and rify.....read ooo....make una make use of it

wat is ur own?  Huh?

Reply
osaomo at 11:23 PM, 15 Apr 09 (8 years ago)
(1883 | Gistmaniac) (f)
 Grin Grin Grin

What is this?....ehn Shola am askin...tell me...mcheewww...u never start...post more Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Reply
diplomatik at 11:23 PM, 15 Apr 09 (8 years ago)
(25098 | Addicted Hero) (f)
Quote from: osituga on 11:21 PM, 15 Apr 09
Quote from: diplomatik on 11:18 PM, 15 Apr 09
Quote from: osituga on 11:17 PM, 15 Apr 09
@ diplo ,Cbeee and rify.....read ooo....make una make use of it

i no dey read anything ..i go handle u well..forget that write up..thats for beginners... Cheesy Cheesy Grin

hehehe....so u're an Xpert ?


so u still dey ask me that yeye question...u don't know right... Undecided Undecided Grin Grin

Reply
osituga at 11:24 PM, 15 Apr 09 (8 years ago)
(9433 | Hero) (m)
Quote from: chrissiebee on 11:22 PM, 15 Apr 09
Quote from: osituga on 11:17 PM, 15 Apr 09
@ diplo ,Cbeee and rify.....read ooo....make una make use of it

wat is ur own?  Huh?

My own na my Own....God knws my own na my own

Quote from: osaomo on 11:23 PM, 15 Apr 09
Grin Grin Grin

What is this?....ehn Shola am askin...tell me...mcheewww...u never start...post more Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

hahahaha...i just started...watch out for more

Quote from: diplomatik on 11:23 PM, 15 Apr 09
Quote from: osituga on 11:21 PM, 15 Apr 09
Quote from: diplomatik on 11:18 PM, 15 Apr 09
Quote from: osituga on 11:17 PM, 15 Apr 09
@ diplo ,Cbeee and rify.....read ooo....make una make use of it

i no dey read anything ..i go handle u well..forget that write up..thats for beginners... Cheesy Cheesy Grin

hehehe....so u're an Xpert ?


so u still dey ask me that yeye question...u don't know right... Undecided Undecided Grin Grin

ehmmm ....
Reply
Rify at 11:29 PM, 15 Apr 09 (8 years ago)
(3287 | Gistmaniac) (f)
Quote from: osituga on 11:17 PM, 15 Apr 09
@ diplo ,Cbeee and rify.....read ooo....make una make use of it
Huh? Huh? Roll Eyes

Reply
osituga at 11:35 PM, 15 Apr 09 (8 years ago)
(9433 | Hero) (m)
Quote from: Rify on 11:29 PM, 15 Apr 09
Quote from: osituga on 11:17 PM, 15 Apr 09
@ diplo ,Cbeee and rify.....read ooo....make una make use of it
Huh? Huh? Roll Eyes

yes yes yes
Reply
chrissiebee at 11:39 PM, 15 Apr 09 (8 years ago)
(18753 | Hero) (f)
@ Shola, u need to get laid! i can tell!

Reply
diplomatik at 11:42 PM, 15 Apr 09 (8 years ago)
(25098 | Addicted Hero) (f)
Quote from: chrissiebee on 11:39 PM, 15 Apr 09
@ Shola, u need to get laid! i can tell!

 Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Cheesy

Reply
osituga at 11:43 PM, 15 Apr 09 (8 years ago)
(9433 | Hero) (m)
Quote from: chrissiebee on 11:39 PM, 15 Apr 09
@ Shola, u need to get laid! i can tell!

plz come lay me down
Reply
diplomatik at 11:44 PM, 15 Apr 09 (8 years ago)
(25098 | Addicted Hero) (f)
Quote from: osituga on 11:43 PM, 15 Apr 09
Quote from: chrissiebee on 11:39 PM, 15 Apr 09
@ Shola, u need to get laid! i can tell!

plz come lay me down

 Shocked Shocked Shocked...SMH

Reply
chrissiebee at 11:47 PM, 15 Apr 09 (8 years ago)
(18753 | Hero) (f)
Quote from: osituga on 11:43 PM, 15 Apr 09
Quote from: chrissiebee on 11:39 PM, 15 Apr 09
@ Shola, u need to get laid! i can tell!

plz come lay me down

come my house!  Cool

Reply
[1] 2 3 4 ... 13
To advertise on Gistmania OR Naijapals please email: [email protected]

LATEST COMMENTS

  1. starzx on: Listen To Buhari's Audio Message To The Nation On Eid-Mubarak Sallah Day (FULL AUDIO)
    This voice sounds like Fulani herdsmen  when raping women in the bush . This government is jst ... 5 mins ago ago
  2. livingstone80 on: BEARD GANG! Surveys Reveal That Men With Beards Are More Likely To Cheat, Steal, Lie & Be Crimin
    nonsense news, Evans, obasanjo,babangida, Jonathan and wife, ameachi,tinubu,all the evil APC and PDP... 5 mins ago ago
  3. pricklong on: Nigerian Girls Are Telling Their Future Husband How They Want Their Wedding Night Action To Go
    All this  things are rubbish have you girls not be doing it before you people have sex with dif... 6 mins ago ago
  4. livingstone80 on: REVEALED: How Evans Mum Bribed Police Officers To Effect His Release After He Was Arrested In 20
    this Evans not ready to repent! GOD'S GRACE UPON YOUR LIFE ARE RUNNING OUT, PLEASE REPENT FROM ... 9 mins ago ago
  5. chosbit on: #HouseOnTheRockFire: Fire-Fighters Came With Electricity Companies’ Ladder, No Water – Rev. Asig
    Who is supposed to provide the fire hydrant? Is it not government? Where in Abuja do you find fire h... 10 mins ago ago

June Leaders

BournIdentity(1050) - pricklong(775) - chukkychukky(463) - ruthie(376) - osayan1(349) - Haso112(341) - kacylee(309) - benosky4(267) - Larry28(252) - felicilin(186) - gogoman(168) - xspraise(167) - morgan1(157) - christianity(155) - bayonel3(152) - nametalkam(144) - akinmanchy(133) - starzx(127) - dareper(92) - Sniper101(89) -