What Women Need to know: The Man's Point of View
on: 15 Apr 09, 11:05 PM (6 years ago) Hero (m)
* Do take the initiative instead of expecting him to always be the aggressor.
* DO loosen up your inhibitions.
* DO think of dating as fun without weighing it down with overly heavy emotional complications.
* DO let him withdraw once in awhile; understand his need to be alone, to take things slowly, or to have a night out with the guys.
* DO accept him without judgment.
* DON'T expect him to profess his love for you so soon.
* DON'T push him into a commitment or an exclusive relationship.
* DON'T snoop.
* DON'T nag him into talking about his feelings.
* DON'T take everything personally.
* DON'T compare him to other lovers (unless it's to tell him he's the best).
* DON'T badmouth him to your girlfriends.
Take it and make use of it..