WHO DOUBLE DATE MOSTLY BTW GUYS AND BABES

[1] 2 3
at 05:57 PM, 28 Jun 08 (9 years ago)
(3 | Newbie) (f)
Some say its the babes,while some says its the Guys.But i thought about it and i said to myself,that we have Playboys as guys and we also have them as Babes.

So which one is it? The guys or the Babes.
Vixenx at 08:25 PM, 28 Jun 08 (9 years ago)
(21149 | Addicted Hero) (f)
The guys does it mostly. They think because of the plantain they've got between their legs..that they can deep fry it in any oil that's brewing hot! Cool Cool Cool

Reply
teephah at 03:44 PM, 10 Oct 08 (8 years ago)
(498 | Upcoming) (f)
Quote from: lefteyelaura on 05:57 PM, 28 Jun 08
Some say its the babes,while some says its the Guys.But i thought about it and i said to myself,that we have Playboys as guys and we also have them as Babes.

So which one is it? The guys or the Babes.



The both sex does it
Reply
zie85er at 03:58 PM, 10 Oct 08 (8 years ago)
(14218 | Hero) (m)
na girls dey do am pass........'hey darlin, i'm off 2 see my cousin'..........na to know wetin..

Reply
Allibaba at 04:16 PM, 10 Oct 08 (8 years ago)
(3 | Newbie) (f)
a nice question, guys double dates mostly than the ladies because you cant tell a guy to be a stagnant with a girl just like the eating only one food that can cause kwarshiorkor forget a guy would want to taste so many things
Reply
olahsupo at 04:54 PM, 10 Oct 08 (8 years ago)
(3634 | Gistmaniac) (m)
Babes all the way... while searching for Mr. right!


Reply
keveen at 04:58 PM, 10 Oct 08 (8 years ago)
(3275 | Gistmaniac) (m)
GIRLS, BABES , CHICS, SHAWTYS, MAMASITAS, GURLS, GYALS, GALS, WOMEN, LADIES... 100% double daters

Reply
zie85er at 05:36 PM, 10 Oct 08 (8 years ago)
(14218 | Hero) (m)
yeye boy...all dem dey dictionary so?

Reply
teephah at 06:03 PM, 10 Oct 08 (8 years ago)
(498 | Upcoming) (f)
Quote from: zie85er on 03:58 PM, 10 Oct 08
na girls dey do am pass........'hey darlin, i'm off 2 see my cousin'..........na to know wetin..



You are not being fair to the girls
Reply
zie85er at 06:06 PM, 10 Oct 08 (8 years ago)
(14218 | Hero) (m)
Quote from: teephah on 06:03 PM, 10 Oct 08
Quote from: zie85er on 03:58 PM, 10 Oct 08
na girls dey do am pass........'hey darlin, i'm off 2 see my cousin'..........na to know wetin..
You are not being fair to the girls
they've done it to me once

Reply
keveen at 12:03 AM, 11 Oct 08 (8 years ago)
(3275 | Gistmaniac) (m)
Quote from: zie85er on 05:36 PM, 10 Oct 08
yeye boy...all dem dey dictionary so?


Dem dey Naijalpals diction!

Reply
Adegbe at 12:54 AM, 11 Oct 08 (8 years ago)
(26 | Newbie) (m)
Girls ar straight up natural double daters 4rm design.thers a lot of reasons i can com up with but let me just say that girls ar more proned 2 being asked out 4 a date, or a dance, or a ride or, a drink, or a trip,just 2 mention a few.but my pretty sisters out ther,how many guys wil get those many offers 4rm ladies.How many?so u see,d truth is that guys would want to double date but but rarely get it.but d ladies get double dates at their palms&fiddle wt it as they please..
Reply
zie85er at 12:58 AM, 11 Oct 08 (8 years ago)
(14218 | Hero) (m)
Quote from: Adegbe on 12:54 AM, 11 Oct 08
Girls ar straight up natural double daters 4rm design.thers a lot of reasons i can com up with but let me just say that girls ar more proned 2 being asked out 4 a date, or a dance, or a ride or, a drink, or a trip,just 2 mention a few.but my pretty sisters out ther,how many guys wil get those many offers 4rm ladies.How many?so u see,d truth is that guys would want to double date but but rarely get it.but d ladies get double dates at their palms&fiddle wt it as they please..
THIS IS THE TRUTH

Reply
presdom2000 at 01:05 AM, 11 Oct 08 (8 years ago)
(325 | Upcoming) (f)
Hmmmm i dont tink is d guys anymore,d world has turned around,the guys used to av fun cheating but d girls share in d delight now,even if is not intentional to hurt them but becuz of insecurity reasons
Reply
Kennee at 01:14 AM, 11 Oct 08 (8 years ago)
(23959 | Addicted Hero) (m)
Quote from: presdom2000 on 01:05 AM, 11 Oct 08
Hmmmm i dont tink is d guys anymore,d world has turned around,the guys used to av fun cheating but d girls share in d delight now,even if is not intentional to hurt them but becuz of insecurity reasons

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.......... U women and Excuses.

When will you women just admit dat u Cheat becos u wanted to? Always tryin to Blame it on the Men

Reply
keveen at 01:34 AM, 11 Oct 08 (8 years ago)
(3275 | Gistmaniac) (m)
Quote from: Kennee on 01:14 AM, 11 Oct 08
Quote from: presdom2000 on 01:05 AM, 11 Oct 08
Hmmmm i dont tink is d guys anymore,d world has turned around,the guys used to av fun cheating but d girls share in d delight now,even if is not intentional to hurt them but becuz of insecurity reasons

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.......... U women and Excuses.

When will you women just admit dat u Cheat becos u wanted to? Always tryin to Blame it on the Men

Put the Blame on "him"

Reply
philomena87 at 05:56 PM, 11 Oct 08 (8 years ago)
(5713 | Gistmaniac) (f)
Quote from: vixenx on 08:25 PM, 28 Jun 08
The guys does it mostly. They think because of the plantain they've got between their legs..that they can deep fry it in any oil that's brewing hot! Cool Cool Cool


 Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Reply
mii2 at 01:26 PM, 16 Oct 08 (8 years ago)
(2 | Newbie) (f)
Quote from: Kennee on 01:14 AM, 11 Oct 08
Quote from: presdom2000 on 01:05 AM, 11 Oct 08
Hmmmm i dont tink is d guys anymore,d world has turned around,the guys used to av fun cheating but d girls share in d delight now,even if is not intentional to hurt them but becuz of insecurity reasons

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.......... U women and Excuses.

When will you women just admit dat u Cheat becos u wanted to? Always tryin to Blame it on the Men
ahaahhhahahahhaahhahahahha Smiley Smiley Smiley
Reply
prencess at 01:28 PM, 16 Oct 08 (8 years ago)
(4816 | Gistmaniac) (f)
Quote from: lefteyelaura on 05:57 PM, 28 Jun 08
Some say its the babes,while some says its the Guys.But i thought about it and i said to myself,that we have Playboys as guys and we also have them as Babes.

So which one is it? The guys or the Babes.
no comment today...............
Reply
mazi at 01:41 PM, 16 Oct 08 (8 years ago)
(19677 | Hero) (m)
Quote from: vixenx on 08:25 PM, 28 Jun 08
The guys does it mostly. They think because of the plantain they've got between their legs..that they can deep fry it in any oil that's brewing hot! Cool Cool Cool
the other way round
cos the babes hv got d oil
they think they can fry any shape of plantain
riped or un-riped
afterall nobody measures the quantity of oil used. Cheesy
Reply
[1] 2 3
To advertise on Gistmania OR Naijapals please email: [email protected]

LATEST COMMENTS

  1. mjyabah2 on: Imo State Governor, Rochas Okorocha Makes 305 Imo Youths Millionaires
    It is a good gesture but political in nature. At least, this will alleviate some youth suffering to ... 9 mins ago ago
  2. kelemann on: You Must Capture Shekau Dead Or Alive Within 40 Days - Army Chief, Buratai Orders Troops
    Why are they looking for a man that is cooling down in one of the apartments in Aso rock. The guy na... 11 mins ago ago
  3. lordrahaj on: Buhari Will Not Return Again, Cos He Opposed BIAFRA – IPOB Leader Nnamdi Kanu Declares
    visit the great (HINDU PEACE TEMPLE) Brotherhood and get initiated asa full member, for yourspiritua... 13 mins ago ago
  4. osarobo62 on: Guests Shocked After Anglican Church Aborts Pastor’s Wedding Over Alleged Double Dating In Imo S
    they are already married traditionally,.....and it is accepted by Nigerian laws ... 19 mins ago ago
  5. lordrahaj on: Imo State Governor, Rochas Okorocha Makes 305 Imo Youths Millionaires
    visit the great (HINDU PEACE TEMPLE) Brotherhood and get initiated asa full member, for yourspiritua... 19 mins ago ago

July Leaders

tegonwa(1212) - ruthie(488) - osayan1(382) - euwilliams(363) - gogoman(357) - kacylee(294) - pricklong(260) - benosky4(190) - bayonel3(168) - felicilin(165) - freethinker(141) - bohlah(122) - xspraise(115) - clarajancita(110) - christianity(92) - crocatum(85) - james987(84) - Sniper101(84) - osarobo62(79) - dareper(75) -