WHO DOUBLE DATE MOSTLY BTW GUYS AND BABES (Page 2)

1 [2] 3
at 01:52 PM, 16 Oct 08 (8 years ago)
(2 | Newbie) (m)
well, if u say double date, that is an understatement to what women do, no disrespect to women, but pls women sleep around alot,women fk around alot,women cheat so much, 99% of the women u see are wh*res,guys think about how and where u scwrewed a gurl that ur just messing wit,think about those quickies too, all these women are  someones wife,gurlfriend or fiancee,hahah, even though men are dogs by nature,women are dogs by choice and the painful thing is that they all can pretend.
Reply
osituga at 01:54 PM, 16 Oct 08 (8 years ago)
(9433 | Hero) (m)
 Sad
Reply
mazi at 01:55 PM, 16 Oct 08 (8 years ago)
(19677 | Hero) (m)
kai!
Reply
osituga at 01:56 PM, 16 Oct 08 (8 years ago)
(9433 | Hero) (m)
The full meaning of that is  KICK AGAINST INDISCIPLINE (KAI)
Reply
mazi at 01:58 PM, 16 Oct 08 (8 years ago)
(19677 | Hero) (m)
un english abi
let know d meanin i hausa.
Reply
osituga at 02:01 PM, 16 Oct 08 (8 years ago)
(9433 | Hero) (m)
In Hausa it Means Leave it.....IN yoruba it means Filee ! dont touch it  As the koko master Dbanj will say.
Reply
mazi at 02:05 PM, 16 Oct 08 (8 years ago)
(19677 | Hero) (m)
u need more lesson in hausa
Reply
osituga at 02:10 PM, 16 Oct 08 (8 years ago)
(9433 | Hero) (m)
Pls can you recommend me to an Hausa language training centre
Reply
mmemshima at 02:40 PM, 16 Oct 08 (8 years ago)
(467 | Upcoming) (f)
both but babes when they are unsure of their guys and guys at all tyms,havnt u heard of guys boasting that men are natural polygamist?
Reply
mazi at 02:43 PM, 16 Oct 08 (8 years ago)
(19677 | Hero) (m)
Quote from: mmemshima on 02:40 PM, 16 Oct 08
both but babes when they are unsure of their guys and guys at all tyms,havnt u heard of guys boasting that men are natural polygamist?
and r women boast of. Roll Eyes
Reply
mmemshima at 03:49 PM, 16 Oct 08 (8 years ago)
(467 | Upcoming) (f)
Quote from: mazi on 02:43 PM, 16 Oct 08
Quote from: mmemshima on 02:40 PM, 16 Oct 08
both but babes when they are unsure of their guys and guys at all tyms,havnt u heard of guys boasting that men are natural polygamist?
and r women boast of. Roll Eyes
wetin dey wori u?
Reply
mazi at 03:52 PM, 16 Oct 08 (8 years ago)
(19677 | Hero) (m)
nothing...thank u.
Reply
elizatops at 03:57 PM, 16 Oct 08 (8 years ago)
(844 | Upcoming) (f)
Quote from: Adegbe on 12:54 AM, 11 Oct 08
Girls ar straight up natural double daters 4rm design.thers a lot of reasons i can com up with but let me just say that girls ar more proned 2 being asked out 4 a date, or a dance, or a ride or, a drink, or a trip,just 2 mention a few.but my pretty sisters out ther,how many guys wil get those many offers 4rm ladies.How many?so u see,d truth is that guys would want to double date but but rarely get it.but d ladies get double dates at their palms&fiddle wt it as they please..


i love you for telling them the truth cos its always the guys asks the girls out mostly not the girls
Reply
mmemshima at 03:58 PM, 16 Oct 08 (8 years ago)
(467 | Upcoming) (f)
Quote from: mazi on 03:52 PM, 16 Oct 08
nothing...thank u.
u are welcome my dear..
Reply
mazi at 04:00 PM, 16 Oct 08 (8 years ago)
(19677 | Hero) (m)
Quote from: elizatops on 03:57 PM, 16 Oct 08
Quote from: Adegbe on 12:54 AM, 11 Oct 08
Girls ar straight up natural double daters 4rm design.thers a lot of reasons i can com up with but let me just say that girls ar more proned 2 being asked out 4 a date, or a dance, or a ride or, a drink, or a trip,just 2 mention a few.but my pretty sisters out ther,how many guys wil get those many offers 4rm ladies.How many?so u see,d truth is that guys would want to double date but but rarely get it.but d ladies get double dates at their palms&fiddle wt it as they please..


i love you for telling them the truth cos its always the guys asks the girls out mostly not the girls
still doesn't add up
Reply
elizatops at 04:01 PM, 16 Oct 08 (8 years ago)
(844 | Upcoming) (f)
to wat Huh? Huh? Huh?
Reply
mazi at 04:04 PM, 16 Oct 08 (8 years ago)
(19677 | Hero) (m)
u know wot i mean
Reply
zie85er at 01:55 AM, 17 Oct 08 (8 years ago)
(14218 | Hero) (m)
anybody posting after me must be  a doubledater

Reply
presdom2000 at 02:01 AM, 17 Oct 08 (8 years ago)
(325 | Upcoming) (f)
Quote from: pharheed on 01:52 PM, 16 Oct 08
well, if u say double date, that is an understatement to what women do, no disrespect to women, but pls women sleep around alot,women fk around alot,women cheat so much, 99% of the women u see are wh*res,guys think about how and where u scwrewed a gurl that ur just messing wit,think about those quickies too, all these women are  someones wife,gurlfriend or fiancee,hahah, even though men are dogs by nature,women are dogs by choice and the painful thing is that they all can pretend.
dats not nice,and i strongly disagree with u,it's very offensive wake and say in public dat 99% of women are wh*res
Reply
Kennee at 02:05 AM, 17 Oct 08 (8 years ago)
(23959 | Addicted Hero) (m)
Quote from: zie85er on 01:55 AM, 17 Oct 08
anybody posting after me must be  a doubledater

 Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin U Caught Her  Lips Sealed

Reply
1 [2] 3
To advertise on Gistmania OR Naijapals please email: [email protected]

LATEST COMMENTS

  1. Upbendel on: 43 Years Old Man, Cyril Obinzu Jailed For Attempting To Leave a Lady He Impregnated
    [quote author=osarobo62 link=topic=341025.msg5317084#msg5317084 date=1502925742] there is going to b... 9 mins ago ago
  2. Upbendel on: Floyd Mayweather Claims He Has So Much Money That It Had To Be Delivered In A Truck (PHOTOS)
    [quote author=ruthie link=topic=340994.msg5316768#msg5316768 date=1502889681]BLACK MAN=NO SENSE[/quo... 17 mins ago ago
  3. tegonwa on: IFAGBOMOLA EWENJE ABERUAGBA,TRADITIONAL.MEDICINE Herbal Home & Native Doctor.
    Only In Yoruba Land.CALL... 22 mins ago ago
  4. Upbendel on: ‘If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him’ – Nigerian Lady Says (Read Her Reasons)
    HIV/Gonorrhea is your bus stop, carry on!!! ... 23 mins ago ago
  5. Upbendel on: Police Allegedly Harass Auchi Polytechnic Student For Driving A Car -Watch Video
    [quote author=gogoman link=topic=341024.msg5317015#msg5317015 date=1502908827]HE FIT BE YAHOO BOY[/q... 25 mins ago ago

August Leaders

tegonwa(782) - Starnixx(527) - pricklong(473) - ruthie(469) - kacylee(315) - Patrioti(264) - gogoman(172) - felicilin(170) - christianity(128) - bayonel3(124) - benosky4(105) - Haso112(98) - angesco(91) - CHRISETTE(86) - freethinker(86) - dareper(83) - bohlah(79) - merryufe(68) - nametalkam(68) - Sniper101(65) -