Welcome To Gistmania, Feel Free To Start A New Topic Or Reply To Current Topics On The Forum
Please Register or Login

Is it Good to Marry Some one who is Not A virgin ? (Page 3)

1 2 [3] 4
Reply #40 on: 12 Jan 11, 07:25 PM (5 years ago) by
(644 | Upcoming)
(f)

mek una una c oh MU MU is it a must that u must post rubbish into this forum things were no mek sense at all na u go come post here i don c am say u no get work abeg abeg abeg oga me give this boy 99 stroke of cane
he deserve it may be he will learn.
Reply
Reply #41 on: 23 Sep 11, 04:59 PM (4 years ago) by
terrymoore (2 | Newbie)
(m)

Too funny
Reply
Reply #42 on: 23 Sep 11, 05:05 PM (4 years ago) by
mydicksweet (7686 | Hero)
(m)

No hard feelings @Poster dont you think u need to change your medication?
Reply
Reply #43 on: 24 Sep 11, 05:50 PM (4 years ago) by
MegaOneplusone (4815 | Gistmaniac)
(m)

Interesting post full of sense!! see them, dey don dey vex  Grin truth dey bitter!! Grin
Reply
Reply #44 on: 24 Sep 11, 07:17 PM (4 years ago) by
kebella (44535 | Addicted Hero)
(f)

 Cheesy Cheesy Huh? Shocked Shocked

Reply
Reply #45 on: 19 Jan 12, 09:22 PM (4 years ago) by
sohan (6 | Newbie)
(f)

 Angry after una don disvirgin mani gals una dey find virgin to marry,u no wel mtchewwwww
Reply
Reply #46 on: 19 Jan 12, 11:01 PM (4 years ago) by
mimibaby_5 (1077 | Gistmaniac)
(f)

hope u r a virgin?
Reply
Reply #47 on: 20 Jan 12, 07:03 PM (4 years ago) by
MegaOneplusone (4815 | Gistmaniac)
(m)

 Grin Grin Grin
Reply
Reply #48 on: 17 Feb 12, 12:33 PM (4 years ago) by
kennynaija (2164 | Gistmaniac)
(m)

Quote from: HOPEA23 on 11 Jan 11, 02:13 AM
every girls that you haven't had sex with is a virgin....

na lie!

Reply
Reply #49 on: 17 Feb 12, 12:40 PM (4 years ago) by
kennynaija (2164 | Gistmaniac)
(m)

na lie!

Reply
Reply #50 on: 17 Feb 12, 01:25 PM (4 years ago) by
Treasure2 (18381 | Hero)
(f)

Wetin make am lie
Reply
Reply #51 on: 17 Feb 12, 01:29 PM (4 years ago) by
FlyMamacita (26343 | Addicted Hero)
(f)

Quote from: ParaGonAC on 10 Jan 11, 10:07 PM
I think If a Girl Is not a Virgin She is automatically a Second hand to Her Husband. The Marriage Should Not be Called Newly Couple
Her Quality and Respect has Been Given out For Free to Guys on The Street. She has Tested Marriage , Sex , and not Afraid of Any Man hood. The only Thing Left for Her is Just a Have a Father for Her Children.
  I think girls Should Keep Their Self up/ coz they no Get Spares

Second hand? How many gals did u sleep wit already??  Huh? How many u disvirgin so?
Reply
Reply #52 on: 31 Mar 12, 05:48 PM (4 years ago) by
ke44 (2 | Newbie)
(m)

no
Reply
Reply #53 on: 1 Apr 12, 03:00 AM (4 years ago) by
Empress_Ameera (410 | Upcoming)
(f)

Quote from: ParaGonAC on 10 Jan 11, 10:07 PM
I think If a Girl Is not a Virgin She is automatically a Second hand to Her Husband. The Marriage Should Not be Called Newly Couple
Her Quality and Respect has Been Given out For Free to Guys on The Street. She has Tested Marriage , Sex , and not Afraid of Any Man hood. The only Thing Left for Her is Just a Have a Father for Her Children.
  I think girls Should Keep Their Self up/ coz they no Get Spares

You are entitled to your opinion,despite it not being valid. Looks like you will be single for quite sometime, unless you go hang around the elementary schools, well even in that case you may still end up getting second hand as you call it. We are all born of the flesh, and we all fall short of the glory especially when it comes to sex. You should focus more on finding a good wife versus who may have been between her legs. So yes it is fine to marry someone who is not a virgin, it actually increases your choices.

Reply
Reply #54 on: 1 Apr 12, 07:41 AM (4 years ago) by
FlyMamacita (26343 | Addicted Hero)
(f)

Quote from: Empress_Ameera on  1 Apr 12, 03:00 AM
You are entitled to your opinion,despite it not being valid. Looks like you will be single for quite sometime, unless you go hang around the elementary schools, well even in that case you may still end up getting second hand as you call it. We are all born of the flesh, and we all fall short of the glory especially when it comes to sex. You should focus more on finding a good wife versus who may have been between her legs.So yes it is fine to marry someone who is not a virgin, it actually increases your choices.

When u start datin a guy....do u care how many gals he had for breakfast b4 u ?
Reply
Reply #55 on: 3 Apr 12, 03:52 AM (4 years ago) by
tripleh (11 | Newbie)
(m)

hey yall sud calm down. the fact is that virgins get more respect from their husband but it doesn't mean that a guy sud search for virgins b4 marriage. if he's lucky, then he's gonna get one, but if he's not then he has to love his wife for who she is not regarding whatever she must have done b4 marriage.
Reply
Reply #56 on: 3 Apr 12, 10:44 AM (4 years ago) by
hotguy77 (751 | Upcoming)
(m)

See how all the ladies the condenm this guy, buit his post make small sense sha
Reply
Reply #57 on: 3 Apr 12, 11:24 AM (4 years ago) by
Treasure2 (18381 | Hero)
(f)

Quote from: sohan on 19 Jan 12, 09:22 PM
Angry after una don disvirgin mani gals una dey find virgin to marry,u no wel mtchewwwww
Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Reply
Reply #58 on: 3 Apr 12, 02:06 PM (4 years ago) by
giftmurphy (19372 | Hero)
(f)

hmmmn
Reply
Reply #59 on: 3 Apr 12, 02:51 PM (4 years ago) by
Bachelorette (3865 | Gistmaniac)
(m)

All dos girls wen dia botton don turn to BENIN-LAGOS express road are vexing, while me I'm laffing

Reply
1 2 [3] 4

Login To Reply

May Leaders

yawa_don_gas(4812) - mia4321(4048) - raynebee(3611) - Novic(3516) - Eazyatumeyi(2601) - CHRISETTE(1628) - kachasi(1423) - dickieponga(1287) - Oworen25(1204) - gogoman(880) - botlex(627) - AmazingMarie(546) - kabukabu(452) - leodavinci(423) - BournIdentity(420) - Mykie010(377) - kison(303) - bayonel3(296) - kacylee(289) - zoe61(281) -
View more

ANNOUNCEMENTS

  • Top Four Commentators In May Get N10K Prize
  • Win N1K Recharge Card When You Predict Any Football Match Score Correctly Go To Sports Board

Gistmania Boards