ALL TIME FAVORITE NAIJAPALS. (Page 4)

1 2 3 [4] 5 6
at 12:51 PM, 30 Mar 11 (6 years ago)
(97619 | Grande Master) (m)
Quote from: divineproject on 12:29 PM, 30 Mar 11
Quote from: ajanni on 12:09 PM, 30 Mar 11
Quote from: divineproject on 11:34 AM, 30 Mar 11
bia plastic snake boy, na wetin?

kai, this dp or na pdp sef , na wa ooo, you don become a changed woman ooo

Na him nickname be dat........abi you get problem with it?

just call him a fake man then , because plastic snake is a toy , and a toy man is a fake man ---- ok?
Reply
ajanni at 12:54 PM, 30 Mar 11 (6 years ago)
(97619 | Grande Master) (m)
Quote from: stephen153 on 12:32 PM, 30 Mar 11
i wan borrow ya own

you wan trepass be that , be warn, before you see fire fire ooo
Reply
ajanni at 12:56 PM, 30 Mar 11 (6 years ago)
(97619 | Grande Master) (m)
Quote from: priceless87 on 12:42 PM, 30 Mar 11
Ajanni nko?.......always fighting for religion Grin Grin Grin, Ajanni nor vex o Grin

you no get your sef , you that old princess
still princess87 in the year 2011
Reply
stephen153 at 12:58 PM, 30 Mar 11 (6 years ago)
(35541 | Addicted Hero) (m)
Quote
i wan borrow ya own

you wan trepass be that , be warn, before you see fire fire ooo
wey fire dey
na my breakfast be dat
Reply
divineproject at 01:01 PM, 30 Mar 11 (6 years ago)
(12731 | Hero) (f)
Quote from: stephen153 on 12:32 PM, 30 Mar 11
i wan borrow ya own

get thee behind me you dis ....... Lips Sealed Lips Sealed Lips Sealed

Reply
divineproject at 01:03 PM, 30 Mar 11 (6 years ago)
(12731 | Hero) (f)
Quote from: ajanni on 12:51 PM, 30 Mar 11
Quote from: divineproject on 12:29 PM, 30 Mar 11
Quote from: ajanni on 12:09 PM, 30 Mar 11
Quote from: divineproject on 11:34 AM, 30 Mar 11
bia plastic snake boy, na wetin?

kai, this dp or na pdp sef , na wa ooo, you don become a changed woman ooo

Na him nickname be dat........abi you get problem with it?

just call him a fake man then , because plastic snake is a toy , and a toy man is a fake man ---- ok?

cheiiiiiiiiiiiiii, see as you take style finish this boy ooo......my hand no dey oo..... Shocked Shocked Shocked

Reply
priceless87 at 01:21 PM, 30 Mar 11 (6 years ago)
(1060 | Gistmaniac) (f)
[color=green]
Quote from: ajanni on 12:56 PM, 30 Mar 11
Quote from: priceless87 on 12:42 PM, 30 Mar 11
Ajanni nko?.......always fighting for religion Grin Grin Grin, Ajanni nor vex o Grin

you no get your sef , you that old princess
still princess87 in the year 2011
[/color][/b]

shey na lie i dey talk?
Reply
chicanorose at 04:15 PM, 30 Mar 11 (6 years ago)
(4713 | Gistmaniac) (f)
 Grin Grin Grin

Reply
kebella at 04:40 PM, 30 Mar 11 (6 years ago)
(44410 | Addicted Hero) (f)
 Lips Sealed Lips Sealed Lips Sealed

Reply
omorewa at 05:17 PM, 30 Mar 11 (6 years ago)
(3437 | Gistmaniac) (f)
Quote from: ajanni on 09:08 AM, 25 Mar 11
Quote from: superdiva on 06:41 PM, 24 Mar 11
If you are in NP and you haven't noticed these people then you haven't started. I beg if i put ur name here, we no dey fight i just dey acknowledge you. I hail o
Divineproject- mother of post, always plays it cool.
Sophiebaby- naughtiest NP
Flymamacita- knows how to turn a post in to a chat room
Bittersweet- rare but there
Princedcafe- Mr PDS/
Dirty kid- always joking around
Kennee- king of the confession section and king of insultive comments
Youngstoriez- just popular
Mallorca- just popular
Kebella - the tigeress
nametalkam- king of news
50 cent- mr popular
Onyin-     
Esonu-
Kenolis-
Hopea23-
Qunodinga-
Sweetrae-
Onyiis-
Peter Ade-
Hard-on- king of the 18+ forum
PreetyInstinct-
Blessedme-
and so on and so forth, if you know some more, please drop their names. Una i hail o.

no wonder, she is just JJC yet

 Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin i pass

Reply
prosperos at 06:31 PM, 30 Mar 11 (6 years ago)
(683 | Upcoming) (m)
you forgot his name____________________"STEPHEN"_______--------------COMMENTATOR
Reply
ajanni at 07:06 PM, 30 Mar 11 (6 years ago)
(97619 | Grande Master) (m)
Quote from: divineproject on 01:03 PM, 30 Mar 11
Quote from: ajanni on 12:51 PM, 30 Mar 11
Quote from: divineproject on 12:29 PM, 30 Mar 11
Quote from: ajanni on 12:09 PM, 30 Mar 11
Quote from: divineproject on 11:34 AM, 30 Mar 11
bia plastic snake boy, na wetin?

kai, this dp or na pdp sef , na wa ooo, you don become a changed woman ooo

Na him nickname be dat........abi you get problem with it?

just call him a fake man then , because plastic snake is a toy , and a toy man is a fake man ---- ok?

cheiiiiiiiiiiiiii, see as you take style finish this boy ooo......my hand no dey oo..... Shocked Shocked Shocked

no be you start am? start and run woman , no be only your hands dey there sef , your legs too and the whole your bodi dey , na me put dem there ---- ok?
Reply
ajanni at 07:08 PM, 30 Mar 11 (6 years ago)
(97619 | Grande Master) (m)
Quote from: stephen153 on 12:58 PM, 30 Mar 11
Quote
i wan borrow ya own

you wan trepass be that , be warn, before you see fire fire ooo
wey fire dey
na my breakfast be dat

fire for your break fast? haaaaaah , you be real plastic snake true true
Reply
ajanni at 07:11 PM, 30 Mar 11 (6 years ago)
(97619 | Grande Master) (m)

Quote from: priceless87 on 01:21 PM, 30 Mar 11
[color=green]
Quote from: ajanni on 12:56 PM, 30 Mar 11
Quote from: priceless87 on 12:42 PM, 30 Mar 11
Ajanni nko?.......always fighting for religion Grin Grin Grin, Ajanni nor vex o Grin

you no get your sef , you that old princess
still princess87 in the year 2011
[/color][/b]

shey na lie i dey talk?
did you ever at any time talk true before now ? small time now we will crown you as the king of liers
Reply
ajanni at 07:12 PM, 30 Mar 11 (6 years ago)
(97619 | Grande Master) (m)
Quote from: omorewa on 05:17 PM, 30 Mar 11
Quote from: ajanni on 09:08 AM, 25 Mar 11
Quote from: superdiva on 06:41 PM, 24 Mar 11
If you are in NP and you haven't noticed these people then you haven't started. I beg if i put ur name here, we no dey fight i just dey acknowledge you. I hail o
Divineproject- mother of post, always plays it cool.
Sophiebaby- naughtiest NP
Flymamacita- knows how to turn a post in to a chat room
Bittersweet- rare but there
Princedcafe- Mr PDS/
Dirty kid- always joking around
Kennee- king of the confession section and king of insultive comments
Youngstoriez- just popular
Mallorca- just popular
Kebella - the tigeress
nametalkam- king of news
50 cent- mr popular
Onyin-     
Esonu-
Kenolis-
Hopea23-
Qunodinga-
Sweetrae-
Onyiis-
Peter Ade-
Hard-on- king of the 18+ forum
PreetyInstinct-
Blessedme-
and so on and so forth, if you know some more, please drop their names. Una i hail o.

no wonder, she is just JJC yet

 Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin i pass

ok
come and see me so
Reply
priceless87 at 08:06 AM, 31 Mar 11 (6 years ago)
(1060 | Gistmaniac) (f)
[color=green]
Quote from: ajanni on 07:11 PM, 30 Mar 11

Quote from: priceless87 on 01:21 PM, 30 Mar 11
[color=green]
Quote from: ajanni on 12:56 PM, 30 Mar 11
Quote from: priceless87 on 12:42 PM, 30 Mar 11
Ajanni nko?.......always fighting for religion Grin Grin Grin, Ajanni nor vex o Grin

you no get your sef , you that old princess
still princess87 in the year 2011
[/color][/b]

shey na lie i dey talk?
did you ever at any time talk true before now ? small time now we will crown you as the king of liers
[/color][/b]

 Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Reply
frayobkk at 08:26 AM, 31 Mar 11 (6 years ago)
(5119 | Gistmaniac) (m)
hehehe what about me
any way i know devineproject and nametalkam
but  nametalkam is a guy that post most intresting news and story
allso watch out me(FRAYOBKK) am coming

Reply
ajanni at 08:40 AM, 31 Mar 11 (6 years ago)
(97619 | Grande Master) (m)
Quote from: priceless87 on 08:06 AM, 31 Mar 11
[color=green]
Quote from: ajanni on 07:11 PM, 30 Mar 11

Quote from: priceless87 on 01:21 PM, 30 Mar 11
[color=green]
Quote from: ajanni on 12:56 PM, 30 Mar 11
Quote from: priceless87 on 12:42 PM, 30 Mar 11
Ajanni nko?.......always fighting for religion Grin Grin Grin, Ajanni nor vex o Grin

you no get your sef , you that old princess
still princess87 in the year 2011
[/color][/b]

shey na lie i dey talk?
did you ever at any time talk true before now ? small time now we will crown you as the king of liers
[/color][/b]

 Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
[/quote

old princess Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Reply
divineproject at 04:36 PM, 31 Mar 11 (6 years ago)
(12731 | Hero) (f)
Quote from: ajanni on 07:06 PM, 30 Mar 11
Quote from: divineproject on 01:03 PM, 30 Mar 11
Quote from: ajanni on 12:51 PM, 30 Mar 11
Quote from: divineproject on 12:29 PM, 30 Mar 11
Quote from: ajanni on 12:09 PM, 30 Mar 11
Quote from: divineproject on 11:34 AM, 30 Mar 11
bia plastic snake boy, na wetin?

kai, this dp or na pdp sef , na wa ooo, you don become a changed woman ooo

Na him nickname be dat........abi you get problem with it?

just call him a fake man then , because plastic snake is a toy , and a toy man is a fake man ---- ok?

cheiiiiiiiiiiiiii, see as you take style finish this boy ooo......my hand no dey oo..... Shocked Shocked Shocked

no be you start am? start and run woman , no be only your hands dey there sef , your legs too and the whole your bodi dey , na me put dem there ---- ok?

I no start anything ooo.........my hands dey clean oo

Reply
divineproject at 04:40 PM, 31 Mar 11 (6 years ago)
(12731 | Hero) (f)
Quote from: frayobkk on 08:26 AM, 31 Mar 11
hehehe what about me
any way i know devineproject and nametalkam
but  nametalkam is a guy that post most intresting news and story
allso watch out me(FRAYOBKK) am coming

Ok, na dEvineproject you know, not dIvineproject............ Grin Grin Grin

Reply
1 2 3 [4] 5 6
To advertise on Gistmania OR Naijapals please email: [email protected]

LATEST COMMENTS

  1. tegonwa on: Popular Kenyan Prostitute, Vera Sidika Says She Regret Forming Relationship With a Nigerian Man
    She Is A Prostitute And She Is Proud And Enjoying It.What An Insanity.A Hotly Mad Woman On The Loose... 16 mins ago ago
  2. tegonwa on: Gbenga Adeyinka Gushes As His Daughter, Deola Graduates With A First Class From Covenant Univers
    Eeh Mr. Gbenga.I Understand How U Feel Now.U Are Over The Moon.But...But You See; Covenant Universit... 19 mins ago ago
  3. Naijasharon on: Malaysia Big Boy, Investor BJ Shuts Hushpuppi Up, Says He Is The Only Gucci Ambasador In Africa
    Who cares?... 28 mins ago ago
  4. christianity on: BREAKING: Rotimi Amaechi, El-Rufai, Oyegun Hold ’Emergency Meeting’ With Buhari In London
    [quote author=Mykie010 link=topic=339019.msg5303655#msg5303655 date=1500848059]Buhari pls and pls ag... 39 mins ago ago
  5. livingstone80 on: BREAKING: Rotimi Amaechi, El-Rufai, Oyegun Hold ’Emergency Meeting’ With Buhari In London
    THIS PHOTOS OLD ONE... 1 hr ago ago

July Leaders

tegonwa(1231) - ruthie(488) - osayan1(382) - euwilliams(376) - gogoman(365) - kacylee(303) - pricklong(264) - benosky4(190) - bayonel3(168) - felicilin(165) - freethinker(141) - bohlah(122) - xspraise(119) - clarajancita(110) - Sniper101(105) - christianity(92) - james987(86) - crocatum(86) - osarobo62(80) - starzx(75) -