my girl friend want me to disvagin her but am scare bcos of pains

[1] 2 3
at 06:44 PM, 13 Apr 11 (6 years ago)
(6 | Newbie) (m)
MY girlfriend says she wants sex with me but shes scared of de pains bcos is her firstime to have sex.
I am 25 and my girlfriend is 23. We have been in a relationship for the last 1year so pls help me to tell me what can i do 2her so that she will not feel much pains...lol
frayobkk at 06:48 PM, 13 Apr 11 (6 years ago)
(5119 | Gistmaniac) (m)
better keep that virginity untill ur wedding day
me self i dey fine virgin ,, if she insist use ut funger
but next time try comfession page not here ok

Reply
HOPEA23 at 07:14 PM, 13 Apr 11 (6 years ago)
(22504 | Addicted Hero) (f)
listen poster..if that is what she really wants now..tell her to face her fear besides..she is not going to be a virgin for life..excepts she want too...if she really want sex..let her go for it...are u really sure she is what she said she is? Huh? Huh? Huh?

Reply
Beauti4 at 07:21 PM, 13 Apr 11 (6 years ago)
(8184 | Hero) (f)
Then tell her to wait until marriage
Reply
Kennee at 07:29 PM, 13 Apr 11 (6 years ago)
(23957 | Addicted Hero) (m)
Enough Foreplay to get her Properly wet and be Gentle

Reply
Kennee at 07:30 PM, 13 Apr 11 (6 years ago)
(23957 | Addicted Hero) (m)
Quote from: Beauti4 on 07:21 PM, 13 Apr 11
Then tell her to wait until marriage

And will She not have a First time then too?  Undecided

Reply
Beauti4 at 07:33 PM, 13 Apr 11 (6 years ago)
(8184 | Hero) (f)
Quote from: Kennee on 07:30 PM, 13 Apr 11
Quote from: Beauti4 on 07:21 PM, 13 Apr 11
Then tell her to wait until marriage

And will She not have a First time then too?  Undecided

Is better she hve her first time after marriage...don't u think so?
Reply
HOPEA23 at 07:45 PM, 13 Apr 11 (6 years ago)
(22504 | Addicted Hero) (f)
beatua are u still a virgin Huh?

Reply
xena15 at 08:16 PM, 13 Apr 11 (6 years ago)
(6228 | Gistmaniac) (f)
A virgin @ 23???
Pleeeaaasee tell her 2 keep d damned place sealed till after marriage!
Then,she can drill it so u swim in it;dt is if u're gonna marry her!
It's hard 2 find a virgin nowadays!
Gals don mumu pass before!

Reply
kebella at 08:58 PM, 13 Apr 11 (6 years ago)
(44408 | Addicted Hero) (f)
 Grin Grin Grin Grin

Reply
kebella at 08:58 PM, 13 Apr 11 (6 years ago)
(44408 | Addicted Hero) (f)
Quote from: frayobkk on 06:48 PM, 13 Apr 11
better keep that virginity untill ur wedding day
me self i dey fine virgin ,, if she insist use ut funger
but next time try comfession page not here ok
Shocked Shocked Shocked

Reply
kebella at 08:58 PM, 13 Apr 11 (6 years ago)
(44408 | Addicted Hero) (f)
Quote from: Kennee on 07:29 PM, 13 Apr 11
Enough Foreplay to get her Properly wet and be Gentle
Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked bad boy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Reply
Kennee at 09:23 PM, 13 Apr 11 (6 years ago)
(23957 | Addicted Hero) (m)
Quote from: Beauti4 on 07:33 PM, 13 Apr 11
Quote from: Kennee on 07:30 PM, 13 Apr 11
Quote from: Beauti4 on 07:21 PM, 13 Apr 11
Then tell her to wait until marriage

And will She not have a First time then too?  Undecided

Is better she hve her first time after marriage...don't u think so?

Why would l Think so?

Reply
Ajento at 10:33 PM, 13 Apr 11 (6 years ago)
(1098 | Gistmaniac) (m)
You kids are still too young for that, face your books, nonsense. If I know your address I will come down there and flog the two of you, rubbish spoilt kids. Sex is for married people only, damn you.
Reply
HOPEA23 at 10:35 PM, 13 Apr 11 (6 years ago)
(22504 | Addicted Hero) (f)
mr advicer...above me.....tell me something.....so u still a virgin huh?

Reply
dirtykid at 10:38 PM, 13 Apr 11 (6 years ago)
(17727 | Hero) (m)
Quote from: kcmama on 06:44 PM, 13 Apr 11
MY girlfriend says she wants sex with me but shes scared of de pains bcos is her firstime to have sex.
I am 25 and my girlfriend is 23. We have been in a relationship for the last 1year so pls help me to tell me what can i do 2her so that she will not feel much pains...lol

Come to mu bunk for proper guidelines  Grin Grin

Reply
bitte at 10:41 PM, 13 Apr 11 (6 years ago)
(656 | Upcoming) (m)
Quote from: Ajento on 10:33 PM, 13 Apr 11
You kids are still too young for that, face your books, nonsense. If I know your address I will come down there and flog the two of you, rubbish spoilt kids. Sex is for married people only, damn you.
Reply
Ajento at 10:44 PM, 13 Apr 11 (6 years ago)
(1098 | Gistmaniac) (m)
Quote from: HOPEA23 on 10:35 PM, 13 Apr 11
mr advicer...above me.....tell me something.....so u still a virgin huh?

Of course I am still a virgin, are you not??
Reply
HOPEA23 at 10:56 PM, 13 Apr 11 (6 years ago)
(22504 | Addicted Hero) (f)
wow::congrate....u just got yourself an expert to disvirgin you Wink

Reply
Ajento at 11:01 PM, 13 Apr 11 (6 years ago)
(1098 | Gistmaniac) (m)
Quote from: HOPEA23 on 10:56 PM, 13 Apr 11
wow::congrate....u just got yourself an expert to disvirgin you Wink

Abeg ooh, I wan remain virgin until the day I go marry ooh. Unless u go marry me first now, only be say my people dey charge too much groom price.
Reply
[1] 2 3

LATEST COMMENTS

  1. echeeche on: Vacancy Open For Yahoo Boy Babymama With N5M Girlfriend Fee and N3M Car
    VERY dirty boy..how much is that....police will soon arrest you... 1 hr ago ago
  2. WhaleDog on: Fashion Designer,Yvonne Nwosu Slams Nigerian Celebrities For Dressing Indian To Arabian Themed E
    D people dem a lack self confidence ... 1 hr ago ago
  3. WhaleDog on: Beyonce Is a Super Hot Mum In Her New Photos With Husband Jay Z On Vacation
    [quote author=Wazubia link=topic=350213.msg5386419#msg5386419 date=1513093163]THIS KIND DRESS SUPPOS... 2 hrs ago ago
  4. WhaleDog on: Lagos State Govt. Shuts Down Chisco, Ifex, GUO Transportation Companies At Jibowu (See Details)
    We face some daunting challenges in this one nation with our lack of urban Planning and resettlement... 2 hrs ago ago
  5. Haso112 on: Senate President, Bukola Saraki Ordered Back By Court To CCT to Face Another Trial
    [quote author=ruthie link=topic=350221.msg5386445#msg5386445 date=1513094951]HMMM.....I THOUGHT THE ... 2 hrs ago ago