if u know u are hot and know more ans this question

[1] 2 3
at 10:55 AM, 28 Nov 08 (9 years ago)
(2 | Newbie) (m)
 let's say 4 example Embarrassed
i've got a girl i wish to date but i don;t know how to ask are out can u just write a speech down here to prove ur self
peacetee at 11:58 AM, 28 Nov 08 (9 years ago)
(3727 | Gistmaniac) (f)
wait there...let me go and consult my black book  Undecided

Reply
eminis at 12:07 PM, 28 Nov 08 (9 years ago)
(2 | Newbie) (m)
pls ask Mr LOVE, He is wiling to assist you
Reply
gen2esther at 07:43 PM, 28 Nov 08 (9 years ago)
(618 | Upcoming) (f)
brb
Reply
prencess at 08:21 PM, 28 Nov 08 (9 years ago)
(4816 | Gistmaniac) (f)
Quote from: ayotunesunday on 10:55 AM, 28 Nov 08
let's say 4 example Embarrassed i've got a girl i wish to date but i don;t know how to ask are out can u just write a speech down here to prove ur self

they gave u this assignment for school Huh?
Reply
Jannee at 10:02 PM, 28 Nov 08 (9 years ago)
(713 | Upcoming) (f)
mmmmmmmmmmmh u dey find expo huh
Reply
blackberryPearl at 10:03 PM, 28 Nov 08 (9 years ago)
(13788 | Hero) (f)
just ask her out
Reply
osituga at 12:43 AM, 29 Nov 08 (9 years ago)
(9433 | Hero) (m)
Not talkin ooo
Reply
Kennee at 12:59 AM, 29 Nov 08 (9 years ago)
(23957 | Addicted Hero) (m)
Quote from: prencess on 08:21 PM, 28 Nov 08
Quote from: ayotunesunday on 10:55 AM, 28 Nov 08
let's say 4 example Embarrassed i've got a girl i wish to date but i don;t know how to ask are out can u just write a speech down here to prove ur self

they gave u this assignment for school Huh?

Help me ask am, See Scope

Reply
Wisdomschild at 01:09 AM, 29 Nov 08 (9 years ago)
(105 | Upcoming) (f)
cant people just answer the guy in a straightforward way.. daum. well, if u like her and u wanna ask her out-get to know what she would want to do on a date and then once you have that information, just ask her out casually or something and do the favourite thing she likes doin for fun. and hopefully it goes well. if not, dont be too heartbroken. try again with her-but then if she seems reluctant-move on. there are more fishes in the sea
Reply
Kennee at 01:21 AM, 29 Nov 08 (9 years ago)
(23957 | Addicted Hero) (m)
Quote from: Wisdomschild on 01:09 AM, 29 Nov 08
cant people just answer the guy in a straightforward way.. daum. well, if u like her and u wanna ask her out-get to know what she would want to do on a date and then once you have that information, just ask her out casually or something and do the favourite thing she likes doin for fun. and hopefully it goes well. if not, dont be too heartbroken. try again with her-but then if she seems reluctant-move on. there are more fishes in the sea

Ok... So what do u wanno do on a Date? l'm asking u out now... And don't get me Heart-broken

Reply
Wisdomschild at 01:29 AM, 29 Nov 08 (9 years ago)
(105 | Upcoming) (f)
u are not the one who wants to ask someone out on a date
Reply
Kennee at 01:30 AM, 29 Nov 08 (9 years ago)
(23957 | Addicted Hero) (m)
Quote from: Wisdomschild on 01:29 AM, 29 Nov 08
u are not the one who wants to ask someone out on a date

l'm askin now  Cool Cool

Reply
Wisdomschild at 01:33 AM, 29 Nov 08 (9 years ago)
(105 | Upcoming) (f)
i like to go sky diving then after that, i like to run 800meters and then sleep
Reply
Kennee at 01:38 AM, 29 Nov 08 (9 years ago)
(23957 | Addicted Hero) (m)
Quote from: Wisdomschild on 01:33 AM, 29 Nov 08
i like to go sky diving then after that, i like to run 800meters and then sleep

 Grin Grin Grin Grin Damn Girl! Wanno Kill me?

Reply
Wisdomschild at 03:08 AM, 30 Nov 08 (9 years ago)
(105 | Upcoming) (f)
lol. nah, am only playing. i like dinner and a movie or theatre
Reply
fineboy at 03:53 AM, 30 Nov 08 (9 years ago)
(1856 | Gistmaniac) (m)
no free service go and google

Reply
blackberryPearl at 06:09 AM, 30 Nov 08 (9 years ago)
(13788 | Hero) (f)
google won't help
talk to her
she would understand
Reply
pjerry at 08:03 AM, 30 Nov 08 (9 years ago)
(9 | Newbie) (m)
are you a baby just cook up a story for her if she likes it then you ask her out
Reply
lovemar at 08:37 AM, 30 Nov 08 (9 years ago)
(1222 | Gistmaniac) (f)
Quote from: pjerry on 08:03 AM, 30 Nov 08
are you a baby just cook up a story for her if she likes it then you ask her out

 Huh? Huh?
Reply
[1] 2 3

LATEST COMMENTS

  1. joviraemovon on: My Husband Was ‘Trashed’ After Helping APC Win The 2015 Presidential Election - Bola Tinubu's wi
    Mrs tinubu  is really a fool because of embezzlement you are praising buhari God will punish yo... 22 mins ago ago
  2. Markeve on: HUH? Commotion As 25Yrs Man Impregnates And Marries His 17Yrs Old Sister At A Church In Anambra
    aruh abomination.... 40 mins ago ago
  3. Markeve on: WTH! Man Caught Red-handed While Planting Charms In His Brother's Compound (Photo+Video)
    tufiakhua God forbid evil and God almighty will continue to expose all the evil pple ijn Amen.... 48 mins ago ago
  4. Markeve on: Divorced Actor, Emeka Ike Flaunts His New South African Girlfriend, Yolanda Pfeiffer With His Ki
    nice 1.... 1 hr ago ago
  5. slimber on: Popular Fuji Singer, Kolade Onanuga Cheats Death As His SUV Car Burst Into Flames (PHOTOS)
    Thank God for your life.... 1 hr ago ago