Ashes, See the Burnt Remains OF Youth Corper, Ukeoma Aik (Page 15)

1 ... 12 13 14 [15] 16
at 04:23 PM, 14 May 11 (6 years ago)
(15418 | Hero) (m)
 Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Reply
kebella at 05:15 PM, 14 May 11 (6 years ago)
(44410 | Addicted Hero) (f)
 Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Reply
fatanmiolubunmi at 06:07 PM, 14 May 11 (6 years ago)
(83 | Newbie) (f)
northerners r not humans nd i tink its high time everyone bears his fathers name we dont want to unite with them they should stay on their own,cos cant imagine killing their fellow nigerian its so sad. also NYSC SHOULD BE SCRAPPED.we r not servin any useless father land, these are the future of nigeria that are been butchered like animals its not fair. :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
Reply
kebella at 07:21 PM, 14 May 11 (6 years ago)
(44410 | Addicted Hero) (f)
just lik ajanni soon after division he sure wil be at roadside along with his mat begging idiot

Reply
thowbee at 07:40 PM, 14 May 11 (6 years ago)
(2092 | Gistmaniac) (f)
y is everyone assuming that this is the handy-work of the northerners?? I don't see it stated in the caption of the picture or the description either??.....its not all northerners that are that violent....there are some that are the exceptions..................besides this whole NYSC crap is full BS.....
Reply
ajanni at 09:43 PM, 14 May 11 (6 years ago)
(97619 | Grande Master) (m)
Quote from: kebella on 03:30 PM, 14 May 11
Quote from: dukkieson on 11:27 AM, 14 May 11
Quote from: kebella on 11:00 AM, 10 May 11
Quote from: Josseyjessy on 02:21 AM, 10 May 11
Quote from: kebella on 10:10 AM,  8 May 11
Quote from: ajanni on 05:50 AM,  8 May 11
Quote from: kebella on 09:51 PM,  7 May 11
Quote from: ganster-kid on 12:35 PM,  7 May 11
Quote from: Josseyjessy on 11:19 PM,  6 May 11
Quote from: kebella on 09:06 PM,  5 May 11
its getting real hot in here  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked who unleash the dog with multiple profile  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy rushing to my helmet  Cool Cool

Don't rush anywhere, mad cow harlot


 stop that you bloody murderer, look at wat you ppl do in the name of islam, talking to ppl the way you talk to your mothers and sisters in the name of allah. its not your fault having been brought up on the street as almajiri and thought nothing other than terrorism i wonder why anybody should expect nothing other than dirty and shameful comments that reflects your very background and religion. fck u

his uncastrated cow Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin give it to him bro Cool Cool Cool Cool

wh*re wh*re wh*re , kebella dey wh*re

we re tire of that name wh*re cant yu find anyother name to add to it to make it more tangible fool or is it the only name that tic in ur dirty dump crap head................ mallam

@ wh*re kebella, what are you but a wh*re? Do you prefer to be called harlot or ashawo or prostitute? They all  mean one thing and that is you except that you are both anal and honeypot wh*re with disease and criminality to the bargain.
Criminal armed robber gangster kid is a worm of the earth and does not merit any notice. You can have him in addition to the goat of your husband you claimed to have.

 equilibrium lik yu, donkey ass i dont want to fcuk yu so yansh ur ass down glutton.................

@ harlot kellynobad or should I say gutter wh*re kebella, nothing from your goddamned and depraved mouth is true, a 2-bit A*#S prostitute like your mother b4 you. Fake profiles will not save you. Who said criminal gangster-kid is from a royal family? Another ashawo white hot lie, kellynobad. Criminal gangster who is on the run for armed robbery, kidnapping and the offences of fcuking his own AIDS infected ashawo mama to death and obscenity of licking your worm-infested A*#S.

gossh! lik i said b4 ur not my level boi, ur brainless just lik ajanni, empty vessels, ur alway in a haste to touch a keyboard when yu cant write a good understanding english, aint yu a shame tom boi, just go thru my my write up n' yu wil no ur in no way match my brain -..pervert, yu keep using same words lik ur reading ABCD ............. talking about my mother shes an example of a PERFECT woman not lik ur mama who is like a brick, flat on both sides and gets laid by mallams!  Shocked Shocked Shocked shes so fat, that she has to use a matress for a tampon.shes so dumb she sold her smelly panties for coke money,  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked ur mama is like a hockey playa, she doesnt changer her pads for 3 periods!  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked shes so stupid that she went to ajanni father (mr goat rapist)  for liposuction Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked shes so fat that at the circus she nicknamed the elephant pee wee. what a shame Huh? Hey!! they made a song about your weight  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin I'm sorry, Talking to you seems as appealing as playing leapfrog with unicorns..........I'm not here right now so cry me a river, build yourself a bridge, and GET OVER IT!!! [email protected]!!!!






this monkey girl, public toilet
Reply
ajanni at 09:44 PM, 14 May 11 (6 years ago)
(97619 | Grande Master) (m)
Quote from: kebella on 03:44 PM, 14 May 11
Quote from: ajanni on 01:57 PM, 14 May 11
haaaah  Grin Grin Grin served her better , very useless girl, distributors

You have your whole life to be a jerk....so why dont you take a day off so.. leave me a message for when I get back!!!! Hey- I am away from my computer but in the meantime, why don't you go play in traffic?! mallam


useless kebella
Reply
ajanni at 09:45 PM, 14 May 11 (6 years ago)
(97619 | Grande Master) (m)
Quote from: moniconyez on 04:23 PM, 14 May 11
Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

see laterine ooo
Reply
kebella at 09:45 PM, 14 May 11 (6 years ago)
(44410 | Addicted Hero) (f)
any other verse  Grin Grin Grin

Reply
ajanni at 09:47 PM, 14 May 11 (6 years ago)
(97619 | Grande Master) (m)
Quote from: kebella on 07:21 PM, 14 May 11
just lik ajanni soon after division he sure wil be at roadside along with his mat begging idiot

stupid girl  Grin Grin Grin
Reply
kebella at 09:50 PM, 14 May 11 (6 years ago)
(44410 | Addicted Hero) (f)
 Huh? Huh? Huh? Huh?

Reply
ajanni at 10:06 PM, 14 May 11 (6 years ago)
(97619 | Grande Master) (m)
 Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Reply
kebella at 10:33 PM, 14 May 11 (6 years ago)
(44410 | Addicted Hero) (f)
 Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

Reply
ajanni at 10:50 PM, 14 May 11 (6 years ago)
(97619 | Grande Master) (m)
 Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Reply
kebella at 11:08 PM, 14 May 11 (6 years ago)
(44410 | Addicted Hero) (f)
brb.............get busy man

Reply
ajanni at 07:11 AM, 15 May 11 (6 years ago)
(97619 | Grande Master) (m)
 Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Reply
Allen-jones at 01:31 AM, 19 May 11 (6 years ago)
(600 | Upcoming) (m)
Quote from: thowbee on 07:40 PM, 14 May 11
y is everyone assuming that this is the handy-work of the northerners?? I don't see it stated in the caption of the picture or the description either??.....its not all northerners that are that violent....there are some that are the exceptions..................besides this whole NYSC crap is full BS.....

You are correct my sister. The tribal and religious bigots on NP like the infamous kebella with her multiple profiles, gangster-kid and A*#S kellynobad will lump all tribes and states in the north together for their slimy mouth regardless of the fact that few criminals were involved or that their own part of Nigeria is not without criminals.
Reply
Allen-jones at 01:50 AM, 19 May 11 (6 years ago)
(600 | Upcoming) (m)
Quote from: dukkieson on 11:27 AM, 14 May 11
Quote from: kebella on 11:00 AM, 10 May 11
Quote from: Josseyjessy on 02:21 AM, 10 May 11
Quote from: kebella on 10:10 AM,  8 May 11
Quote from: ajanni on 05:50 AM,  8 May 11
Quote from: kebella on 09:51 PM,  7 May 11
Quote from: ganster-kid on 12:35 PM,  7 May 11
Quote from: Josseyjessy on 11:19 PM,  6 May 11
Quote from: kebella on 09:06 PM,  5 May 11
its getting real hot in here  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked who unleash the dog with multiple profile  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy rushing to my helmet  Cool Cool

Don't rush anywhere, mad cow harlot


 stop that you bloody murderer, look at wat you ppl do in the name of islam, talking to ppl the way you talk to your mothers and sisters in the name of allah. its not your fault having been brought up on the street as almajiri and thought nothing other than terrorism i wonder why anybody should expect nothing other than dirty and shameful comments that reflects your very background and religion. fck u

his uncastrated cow Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin give it to him bro Cool Cool Cool Cool

wh*re wh*re wh*re , kebella dey wh*re

we re tire of that name wh*re cant yu find anyother name to add to it to make it more tangible fool or is it the only name that tic in ur dirty dump crap head................ mallam

@ wh*re kebella, what are you but a wh*re? Do you prefer to be called harlot or ashawo or prostitute? They all  mean one thing and that is you except that you are both anal and honeypot wh*re with disease and criminality to the bargain.
Criminal armed robber gangster kid is a worm of the earth and does not merit any notice. You can have him in addition to the goat of your husband you claimed to have.

 equilibrium lik yu, donkey ass i dont want to fcuk yu so yansh ur ass down glutton.................

@ harlot kellynobad or should I say gutter wh*re kebella, nothing from your goddamned and depraved mouth is true, a 2-bit A*#S prostitute like your mother b4 you. Fake profiles will not save you. Who said criminal gangster-kid is from a royal family? Another ashawo white hot lie, kellynobad. Criminal gangster who is on the run for armed robbery, kidnapping and the offences of fcuking his own AIDS infected ashawo mama to death and obscenity of licking your worm-infested A*#S.

Excellent comment, brother Duke. The latest gist on NP is that jossejessy has unearthed yet another of this evil mama she-male wh*re kebella's fake profile called kelly202. Remember also that kellynobad is italiano for kebella. Only God knows how many more fake profiles she has waiting to be discovered! I agree with you, kellynobad's A*#S and old [email protected] are worm-infested. The idiot of a gangster-kid is committing suicide licking disease-ravaged prostitute called kebella/kellynobad/kelly202
Reply
kebella at 01:25 PM, 19 May 11 (6 years ago)
(44410 | Addicted Hero) (f)
dato che tu non abbia alcuna cosa da dire perchè non si arresta l'inferno e smettere stato un idiota più di quello che la gente sapeva già che il tuo fingendo in giro con più profili ...... figlio di puttana madre ribelle ..... ... baciare il mio culo frocio Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Reply
Merlin at 03:46 PM, 19 May 11 (6 years ago)
(1610 | Gistmaniac) (m)
Quote from: kebella on 01:25 PM, 19 May 11
dato che tu non abbia alcuna cosa da dire perchè non si arresta l'inferno e smettere stato un idiota più di quello che la gente sapeva già che il tuo fingendo in giro con più profili ...... figlio di puttana madre ribelle ..... ... baciare il mio culo frocio Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

zhe shi bu shi zhongwen?
Reply
1 ... 12 13 14 [15] 16
To advertise on Gistmania OR Naijapals please email: [email protected]

LATEST COMMENTS

  1. tegonwa on: LOL! Nigerian Guy Invites His FB Girlfriend To His House For A Date But Turns Out To Be A Gay Gu
    [quote author=andyx99 link=topic=338683.msg5302894#msg5302894 date=1500681978]No be small thing ooo ... 26 mins ago ago
  2. osayan1 on: Online Users React To Photos Of Kenyan Women Protesting Unclad Because Of Unsatisfied S*x
    madness metality... 27 mins ago ago
  3. DJSNIPPER on: Large Crowd Troop Out To Welcome Nnamdi Kanu As He Visits Port Harcourt Today (Photos)
    [quote author=Spatacuss link=topic=338742.msg5302750#msg5302750 date=1500667066]POVERTY NO GOOD....[... 29 mins ago ago
  4. osayan1 on: SMH! Trigger Happy Policeman Who Shot Dead Tanker Driver In Lagos Yesterday Arrested
    Good,removal first from d Force worj... 30 mins ago ago
  5. babagbenga on: Buhari's Closest Ally, Lawal Idris Reveals That Mamman Daura Controls The Presidency
    If you want to be rich or having any problems of any of this,Fruit Of The Womb, Fibroid,Business Boo... 33 mins ago ago

July Leaders

tegonwa(1133) - ruthie(488) - osayan1(377) - gogoman(339) - euwilliams(335) - kacylee(285) - pricklong(250) - benosky4(177) - bayonel3(168) - felicilin(165) - freethinker(136) - clarajancita(110) - xspraise(104) - bohlah(94) - christianity(85) - Sniper101(82) - crocatum(79) - osarobo62(78) - dareper(71) - james987(71) -