WHY IS LYING COMMON IN GUYS? (Page 4)

1 2 3 [4] 5
at 26 May 11, 02:55 PM (5 years ago)
(44410 | Addicted Hero) (f)
Quote from: KINGJHOE on 26 May 11, 02:53 PM
GOOD GUYS DON'T LIE

ok

Reply
sobeit at 26 May 11, 02:57 PM (5 years ago)
(7509 | Hero) (m)
Quote from: thowbee on 26 May 11, 02:53 PM
Quote from: dirtykid on 26 May 11, 02:44 PM
@Thowbee, You're absolutely right dear !!

Only a lady knows who is the actual father of the child... The way women tell lies and live life of cons, makes them to hardly believe truth when they're been told one, They love a broda that will lie to them and paint life full of lies to them, I just discover that most ladies are causes why Men tell them lies. because they make big deals out of something that is not suppose to by hearing the truth. Most Men will consider their feelings by telling lies. If you tell a lady truth, she will say, you don't respect her feelings.. if you tell her lies, she said , you lied to me......... damn it!! sometimes i wonder what you ladies want.

thats it baby!!.....we ladies make men lie to us...u show the wrong feelings,say the wrong things and always box men into corners(and most tyms all these are done DELIBERATELY).......not that we don't know what we are doing...buh we r continually lying to ourselves that we doing the ryt stuff.......the annoying thing is when a guy lies we 'explode'....buh wen we lie...men return the favor lightly and its not like their lies are as solid as ours....on a scale of 1 to 10.....ladies 'lies' lie at 15...while men lie at 3.....


agree with that 100%
Reply
frayobkk at 26 May 11, 02:59 PM (5 years ago)
(5119 | Gistmaniac) (m)
hmmmm wetine dey smell here

Reply
dirtykid at 26 May 11, 03:04 PM (5 years ago)
(17728 | Hero) (m)
Quote from: thowbee on 26 May 11, 02:53 PM
Quote from: dirtykid on 26 May 11, 02:44 PM
@Thowbee, You're absolutely right dear !!

Only a lady knows who is the actual father of the child... The way women tell lies and live life of cons, makes them to hardly believe truth when they're been told one, They love a broda that will lie to them and paint life full of lies to them, I just discover that most ladies are causes why Men tell them lies. because they make big deals out of something that is not suppose to by hearing the truth. Most Men will consider their feelings by telling lies. If you tell a lady truth, she will say, you don't respect her feelings.. if you tell her lies, she said , you lied to me......... damn it!! sometimes i wonder what you ladies want.

thats it baby!!.....we ladies make men lie to us....u show the wrong feelings, say the wrong things and always box men into corners (and most tyms all these are done deliberately).......not that we don't know what we are doing...buh we r continually lying to ourselves that we doing the ryt stuff.......the annoying thing is when a guy lies we 'explode'....buh wen we lie...men return the favor lightly and its not like their lies are as solid as ours....on a scale of 1 to 10.....ladies 'lies' lie at 15...while men lie at 3.....

You're right again. I wish the ladies get to read this truth and try to amend and stop calling brodas names while they're the main architect of the whole scenario. 'Those highlighted words made my day !! You're amazing  Kiss

Reply
50scent at 26 May 11, 03:12 PM (5 years ago)
(23977 | Addicted Hero) (m)
 Cool Cool Cool Cool

Reply
sophiebaby at 26 May 11, 03:18 PM (5 years ago)
(31175 | Addicted Hero) (f)
lie dey smell

Reply
dirtykid at 26 May 11, 03:20 PM (5 years ago)
(17728 | Hero) (m)
I see bloody liars everywhere !!  Grin Grin Grin

Reply
kebella at 26 May 11, 03:21 PM (5 years ago)
(44410 | Addicted Hero) (f)
wtf.......

Reply
frayobkk at 26 May 11, 03:22 PM (5 years ago)
(5119 | Gistmaniac) (m)
hmmmmmmm still smelling

Reply
kebella at 26 May 11, 03:25 PM (5 years ago)
(44410 | Addicted Hero) (f)
 Grin Grin

Reply
Kennee at 26 May 11, 03:26 PM (5 years ago)
(23959 | Addicted Hero) (m)
Quote from: whitedove255 on 26 May 11, 01:43 PM
Quote from: Kennee on 26 May 11, 01:39 PM
Ok! I'll Help yu Make the Announcement


wat announcement...u can also answer d question lol

I want to Announce that the Act MUST BE STOPPED!!  Angry

 Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Reply
olumbareal at 26 May 11, 03:26 PM (5 years ago)
(1823 | Gistmaniac) (m)
Quote from: sophiebaby on 26 May 11, 03:18 PM
lie dey smell
Wink
Reply
kebella at 26 May 11, 03:27 PM (5 years ago)
(44410 | Addicted Hero) (f)
 Shocked

Reply
thowbee at 26 May 11, 03:28 PM (5 years ago)
(2092 | Gistmaniac) (f)
Quote from: Kennee on 26 May 11, 03:26 PM
Quote from: whitedove255 on 26 May 11, 01:43 PM
Quote from: Kennee on 26 May 11, 01:39 PM
Ok! I'll Help yu Make the Announcement


wat announcement...u can also answer d question lol

I want to Announce that the Act MUST BE STOPPED!!  Angry

 Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

ya ryt..
Reply
Ibrutex at 26 May 11, 04:04 PM (5 years ago)
(1108 | Gistmaniac) (m)
Tell a lady u re @ wok wen u r u dnt hav one .
Tell am u dey drive wen u dey inside comacia bus
Tell  am  u r busy clearing guds 4 port  Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy

tel dem truth and u end up girless (witout gal  Cheesy  ), dey wil find guyz dat wil lie 4 dem. Dats jst their way. Oya make una bite me  Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy

Reply
thowbee at 26 May 11, 04:10 PM (5 years ago)
(2092 | Gistmaniac) (f)
Quote from: Ibrutex on 26 May 11, 04:04 PM
Tell a lady u re @ wok wen u r u dnt hav one .
Tell am u dey drive wen u dey inside comacia bus
Tell  am  u r busy clearing guds 4 port  Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy

tel dem truth and u end up girless (witout gal  Cheesy  ), dey wil find guyz dat wil lie 4 dem. Dats jst their way. Oya make una bite me  Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy

u sortof ryt...
Reply
Kennee at 26 May 11, 04:11 PM (5 years ago)
(23959 | Addicted Hero) (m)
Quote from: thowbee on 26 May 11, 03:28 PM
Quote from: Kennee on 26 May 11, 03:26 PM
Quote from: whitedove255 on 26 May 11, 01:43 PM
Quote from: Kennee on 26 May 11, 01:39 PM
Ok! I'll Help yu Make the Announcement


wat announcement...u can also answer d question lol

I want to Announce that the Act MUST BE STOPPED!!  Angry

 Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

ya ryt..

Just Helpin a Sista Out  

Reply
Nonso85 at 26 May 11, 04:18 PM (5 years ago)
(480 | Upcoming) (m)
Girls middle name is LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE,
Reply
whitedove255 at 15 Jun 11, 01:18 PM (5 years ago)
(1148 | Gistmaniac) (f)
Quote from: Kennee on 26 May 11, 04:11 PM
Quote from: thowbee on 26 May 11, 03:28 PM
Quote from: Kennee on 26 May 11, 03:26 PM
Quote from: whitedove255 on 26 May 11, 01:43 PM
Quote from: Kennee on 26 May 11, 01:39 PM
Ok! I'll Help yu Make the Announcement


wat announcement...u can also answer d question lol

I want to Announce that the Act MUST BE STOPPED!!  Angry

 Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

ya ryt..

Just Helpin a Sista Out                   





thank u for the annoucement kennee Smiley Smiley Smiley
Reply
whitedove255 at 15 Jun 11, 01:22 PM (5 years ago)
(1148 | Gistmaniac) (f)
Quote from: Nonso85 on 26 May 11, 04:18 PM
Girls middle name is LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE,





guys first name is dirty liarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Reply
1 2 3 [4] 5
To advertise on Gistmania OR Naijapals please email: [email protected]

LATEST COMMENTS

  1. manfred1 on: BIAFRA Leader, Nnamdi Kanu Released From Kuje Prison After 2 Years Of Detention (VIDEO/PICS)
    THIS IS THE START, WATCH OUT... 2 mins ago ago
  2. kaposky on: Just In: IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu Meets Bail Conditions, Set To Be Realesed Soon
    THIS IS TO TELL U THAT MUSLIMS ARE HYPOCRITES, WHY INVOLVING A JEWISH MAN AS ONE OF THE REQUIREMENTS... 3 mins ago ago
  3. blowout on: I've Had S*x At The Beach In The Presence Of Beach Goers - Actress Juliet Ibrahim Reveals (Watch
    I sure say person wan blackmail u... 12 mins ago ago
  4. kaposky on: EFCC Arraign Yahoo Boy Who Used Fake Facebook Accounts To Defraud US Lady Of $5,260 -Photo
    SO NA THIS SMALL MONEY MAKE EFCC CARRY U GO COURT, WHILE MANY GOVERNMENT STAFFS ARE LOOTING BILLIONS... 13 mins ago ago
  5. kaposky on: Meet The Sexy Female Chef Who Cooks Stark Naked On Her TV Show
    THE DEVILS ON EARTH, THAT IS WOMEN FOR YOU, FROM THE BIBLE,CHECK THEIR ATITUDES RIGHT FROM GENESIS T... 20 mins ago ago

April Leaders

BournIdentity(791) - akinmanchy(668) - morgan1(595) - Goodluck-just(544) - gogoman(451) - Buncho(360) - schmit(339) - kacylee(309) - xspraise(250) - felicilin(228) - beneno(220) - crocatum(211) - dynasty4all(203) - Larry28(175) - chukkychukky(163) - bayonel3(155) - osarobo62(152) - Mykie010(144) - Markeve(137) - kaposky(132) -

Forum Sections