Welcome To Gistmania, Feel Free To Start A New Topic Or Reply To Current Topics On The Forum
Please Register or Login

post your favorites love songs here (Page 4)

1 2 3 [4] 5
Reply #60 by
kebella (44535) on: 5 Sep 11, 10:00 PM (4 years ago)


Quote from: jossy4reall on  5 Sep 11, 09:57 PM
KB u dedicated dis ya Michael Bolton to 50kobo...abi ??

50 ke! specially dedicate to ajanni my admirer Grin Grin Grin

Reply #61 by
jossy4reall (20377) on: 5 Sep 11, 10:11 PM (4 years ago)


hmm,, who be Ajanni sef....dat BH guy?? Lips Sealed

Reply #62 by
kerryniyi (398) on: 5 Sep 11, 10:13 PM (4 years ago)


It must have been love by roxette. This song remind me of those girls that layed on my bird whithout given a second thought
Reply #63 by
kebella (44535) on: 5 Sep 11, 11:20 PM (4 years ago)


Quote from: jossy4reall on  5 Sep 11, 10:11 PM
hmm,, who be Ajanni sef....dat BH guy?? Lips Sealed

na yu talk em  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Reply #64 by
50scent (23879) on: 6 Sep 11, 09:52 AM (4 years ago)


Quote from: kebella on  5 Sep 11, 10:00 PM
Quote from: jossy4reall on  5 Sep 11, 09:57 PM
KB u dedicated dis ya Michael Bolton to 50kobo...abi ??
50 ke! specially dedicate to ajanni my admirer Grin Grin Grin

muga woman  Sad

Reply #65 by
Kalumaryku (15) on: 6 Sep 11, 12:31 PM (4 years ago)


Without you by mariah Carey
Reply #66 by
kebella (44535) on: 6 Sep 11, 02:51 PM (4 years ago)


Quote from: 50scent on  6 Sep 11, 09:52 AM
Quote from: kebella on  5 Sep 11, 10:00 PM
Quote from: jossy4reall on  5 Sep 11, 09:57 PM
KB u dedicated dis ya Michael Bolton to 50kobo...abi ??
50 ke! specially dedicate to ajanni my admirer Grin Grin Grin

muga woman  Sad
otele Cheesy Cheesy

Reply #67 by
kebella (44535) on: 6 Sep 11, 03:13 PM (4 years ago)


for all the single ladies inda houx.............. Tongue Tongue


<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4m1EFMoRFvY" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">www.youtube.com/watch?v=4m1EFMoRFvY</a>

Reply #68 by
divineproject (12754) on: 6 Sep 11, 03:43 PM (4 years ago)


Quote from: HOPEA23 on  5 Sep 11, 09:35 PM
Quote from: kebella on  5 Sep 11, 09:28 PM
hmmmm hopea i can smell love around yu.........hop not the short guy get all this love songs Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
lool....i don take DP adviced i don fall inlove with one short one.....i am inlove right now lol

hmmm.........so quick?.......... Cheesy Grin Grin

Reply #69 by
HOPEA23 (22404) on: 6 Sep 11, 03:47 PM (4 years ago)


Quote from: divineproject on  6 Sep 11, 03:43 PM
Quote from: HOPEA23 on  5 Sep 11, 09:35 PM
Quote from: kebella on  5 Sep 11, 09:28 PM
hmmmm hopea i can smell love around yu.........hop not the short guy get all this love songs Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
lool....i don take DP adviced i don fall inlove with one short one.....i am inlove right now lol

hmmm.........so quick?.......... Cheesy Grin Grin
Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy yes ohhh

Reply #70 by
50scent (23879) on: 6 Sep 11, 03:50 PM (4 years ago)


No Air by Jodin SPARK n Chris BROWN for HOPEA sexy  Kiss

Reply #71 by
kebella (44535) on: 6 Sep 11, 04:06 PM (4 years ago)


 Lips Sealed Lips Sealed

Reply #72 by
Brnsugarbabe37 (1217) on: 7 Sep 11, 10:06 PM (4 years ago)


Quote from: kebella on  5 Sep 11, 09:20 PM

BEUTIFUL SONG 1 OF MY FAVORITES!!!
Reply #73 by
Brnsugarbabe37 (1217) on: 7 Sep 11, 10:12 PM (4 years ago)


<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/pyKhsOeA4wI?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/pyKhsOeA4wI?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>
Reply #74 by
Brnsugarbabe37 (1217) on: 7 Sep 11, 10:14 PM (4 years ago)


Quote from: Brnsugarbabe37 on  7 Sep 11, 10:12 PM
<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/pyKhsOeA4wI?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/pyKhsOeA4wI?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>


WELL I GUESS I DIDNT DO THAT RITE
MARY J BLIGE "MY LIFE"
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pyKhsOeA4wI" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pyKhsOeA4wI</a>
Reply #75 by
ILOVEIT (12691) on: 7 Sep 11, 10:47 PM (4 years ago)


hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm  Huh? Huh? Huh? Huh? Huh? Huh? Huh? Huh? Huh? Huh?

Reply #76 by
dirtykid (17775) on: 7 Sep 11, 11:25 PM (4 years ago)


The best Love song ever invented !! Sit back and enjoy it.



<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHW__YBeo_8" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHW__YBeo_8</a>

Reply #77 by
ILOVEIT (12691) on: 7 Sep 11, 11:28 PM (4 years ago)


 Grin Grin Grin u aren't serious r u?

Reply #78 by
dirtykid (17775) on: 7 Sep 11, 11:40 PM (4 years ago)


 Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Too much Love in that song... is romantic as well  Grin Grin Grin

Reply #79 by
ILOVEIT (12691) on: 7 Sep 11, 11:44 PM (4 years ago)


 Grin Grin Grin ewoo but that song refreshes my memo tho!

1 2 3 [4] 5

Login To Reply

February Leaders

Mopera(311) - favuman(295) - Trueyarn(242) - emma4love3(217) - okatee(208) - zezprincess(196) - Ennyolalekan(191) - ujmaria(182) - gogoman(179) - Eazyatumeyi(175) - winace(162) - rashjr(145) - kison(142) - akinmanchy(134) - AmazingMarie(132) - dareper(122) - concentrate(93) - nametalkam(87) - bohlah(68) - kp45(66) -

Jump to: