During a reception, the groom was called
upon to give his vote of thanks to his guests
and this is what he came with.
1. I want to first of all thank the Lord Almighty
for creating my wife and to also thank the
pastor and his wife for lending us their
2. Special appreciation to my landlord who
lent us his car.
3. I am most grateful to my boss for
approving the loan I used for my wedding
4. Big thanks to the committee of friends for
the appeal fund they raised on my behalf.
5. Also to my brother's wife, thank you for
lending us your wedding gown and to my
sister for lending her shoes to my wife.
6. Am so grateful to the cake designer for the
cake. I promised to return it tomorrow
morning as agreed without cutting or eating
out of it.
7. Special thanks to my friends who brought
food from their homes to help me feed you
all.Please for those who were served food
good luck and for those who did't get any,
well we will make it up to you during our
child's dedication (hopefully next year).
8. Very big thanks to my parent for bringing
the village cultural band to supply the music
as well as entertain us all here today.
9. Not forgetting the church committee, thank
you for persuading my wife to marry me.
10. I am also grateful to my mama james neighbor
for helping with the zobo drinks (Nigeria local
14.Appreciation to my co-tenants for
contributing money for the camera man
15.Well, I wish you all safe journey and I pray
you don't experience what I suffered for this