nigeria vs ghana:ghanaian actresses are hotter than nigerian actresses (Page 9)

1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10
Reply #160 on: 8 Jan 12, 08:20 PM (4 years ago) by: (13203 | Hero)
(m)
 Lips Sealed Lips Sealed Lips Sealed
Reply
Reply #161 on: 8 Jan 12, 11:04 PM (4 years ago) by: giftmurphy (19369 | Hero)
(f)
 Huh?
Reply
Reply #162 on: 9 Jan 12, 08:01 AM (4 years ago) by: gimac (13203 | Hero)
(m)
i don't know last i watch home video
Reply
Reply #163 on: 10 Jan 12, 12:01 PM (4 years ago) by: giftmurphy (19369 | Hero)
(f)
announce
Reply
Reply #164 on: 10 Jan 12, 08:35 PM (4 years ago) by: gimac (13203 | Hero)
(m)
commentator
Reply
Reply #165 on: 10 Jan 12, 10:20 PM (4 years ago) by: giftmurphy (19369 | Hero)
(f)
 Grin Grin
Reply
Reply #166 on: 11 Jan 12, 08:35 AM (4 years ago) by: gimac (13203 | Hero)
(m)
 Cheesy Cheesy
Reply
Reply #167 on: 11 Jan 12, 08:36 AM (4 years ago) by: gimac (13203 | Hero)
(m)
 Cool Cool
Reply
Reply #168 on: 15 Jan 12, 07:24 AM (4 years ago) by: Brainkarl (15 | Newbie)
(m)
The poster is perfectly right hmmmm.Ghanian babes them hot and touching the heart,with their romance,figure,language, infact them get all what the western world get and give to the population what they need to watch on screen making it look real.them beat Naija that's a candit fact.
Reply
Reply #169 on: 15 Jan 12, 07:32 AM (4 years ago) by: Brainkarl (15 | Newbie)
(m)
Even Naija guys too,People Like John Dumelo,Majid michel, who for Nollywood beat this guys their record??? apart from a man like Jimmy who has been a hot guy in Nollywod. Ghanian are moving on a better trck than we do, in their movies.Thy've got hotter guys and babes in Ghanian film industry than Niaja abeg make wonna not even try asking or debabting.Watch their movies and comapre to that of naija.them too much.
Reply
Reply #170 on: 16 Jan 12, 02:48 PM (4 years ago) by: giftmurphy (19369 | Hero)
(f)
passing
Reply
Reply #171 on: 16 Jan 12, 02:55 PM (4 years ago) by: sarah555 (4369 | Gistmaniac)
(f)
Quote from: Brainkarl on 15 Jan 12, 07:32 AM
Even Naija guys too,People Like John Dumelo,Majid michel, who for Nollywood beat this guys their record??? apart from a man like Jimmy who has been a hot guy in Nollywod. Ghanian are moving on a better trck than we do, in their movies.Thy've got hotter guys and babes in Ghanian film industry than Niaja abeg make wonna not even try asking or debabting.Watch their movies and comapre to that of naija.them too much.
abeg, if u be ghana, come out straight, no fear hide 4 "we" back like sey u by naija guy, look d more i dey tink am, i dey veeeeeeeexx
no try am again o, u hear?
no try am againnnnnnnnnn!!!
if i charge here en?
Nepa go takee light
Reply
Reply #172 on: 16 Jan 12, 03:07 PM (4 years ago) by: giftmurphy (19369 | Hero)
(f)
Quote from: sarah555 on 16 Jan 12, 02:55 PM
abeg, if u be ghana, come out straight, no fear hide 4 "we" back like sey u by naija guy, look d more i dey tink am, i dey veeeeeeeexx
no try am again o, u hear?
no try am againnnnnnnnnn!!!
if i charge here en?
Nepa go takee light
e is not a ghanian
Reply
Reply #173 on: 16 Jan 12, 03:19 PM (4 years ago) by: sarah555 (4369 | Gistmaniac)
(f)
Quote from: giftmurphy on 16 Jan 12, 03:07 PM
e is not a ghanian
Huh? Huh? Huh? Huh? Huh? so, i be wan fight my broda?
Reply
Reply #174 on: 16 Jan 12, 03:37 PM (4 years ago) by: giftmurphy (19369 | Hero)
(f)
Quote from: sarah555 on 16 Jan 12, 03:19 PM
Huh? Huh? Huh? Huh? Huh? so, i be wan fight my broda?
Lips Sealed Lips Sealed
Reply
Reply #175 on: 16 Jan 12, 09:08 PM (4 years ago) by: gimac (13203 | Hero)
(m)
just passing by
Reply
Reply #176 on: 16 Jan 12, 11:40 PM (4 years ago) by: sarah555 (4369 | Gistmaniac)
(f)
ok, i am coming in
Reply
Reply #177 on: 17 Jan 12, 08:28 AM (4 years ago) by: gimac (13203 | Hero)
(m)
am waiting babe
Reply
Reply #178 on: 18 Jan 12, 02:23 PM (4 years ago) by: giftmurphy (19369 | Hero)
(f)
passing
Reply
Reply #179 on: 18 Jan 12, 08:27 PM (4 years ago) by: gimac (13203 | Hero)
(m)
to where
Reply
1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10

Login To Write A Comment

October Leaders

diutopep(29) - gogoman(24) - kison(23) - bohlah(16) - winace(7) - Freddie333(7) - iamuksy(6) - EDDYPRINCE(6) - yyyccc(5) - Trueyarn(5) - kayveetee(5) - xsucces(5) - CHRISETTE(4) - anitajoseph(4) - AmazingMarie(4) - livingstone80(4) - freethinker(4) - kacylee(4) - tweetynene(3) - senatordee01(3) -
View more

Gistmania Boards