Half Human, Half Snake Girl Found In Hotel Room In Warri (Page 4)

1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 16
at 01:32 AM, 17 Feb 12 (5 years ago)
(10385 | Hero) (m)
Quote from: jublow on 02:50 PM, 16 Feb 12
na ibo witch......................useless pple



You son of a bitch... go to hell and burn to ashes..... Bastard!
Reply
owensking at 01:43 AM, 17 Feb 12 (5 years ago)
(56 | Newbie) (m)
here is the video.... http://www.twitvid.com/AGIYB ....mehn, i cant believe this!
Reply
Lucas10 at 02:11 AM, 17 Feb 12 (5 years ago)
(92 | Newbie) (m)
Don't be a fool....no tribe is exempt of been a witch..in as far you are an african or white man..withes runs in every aspect tribe in the world...so do not say what you do not know
Reply
deboalabi262 at 02:27 AM, 17 Feb 12 (5 years ago)
(12739 | Hero) (m)
Fake story....

Reply
Ominiscience at 02:49 AM, 17 Feb 12 (5 years ago)
(372 | Upcoming) (m)
Quote from: jublow on 02:50 PM, 16 Feb 12
na ibo witch......................useless pple
@jublow....everything about you is so low... talk about  wits no show.............
Niggers like you make me wanna throw,  ..get a job..... get a life is 4 real Joe.
Smack your bitch ass sounds like a heavy blow, ... when you see stars is when you see the Ibo...

@joblow is a fool without a flow, ...your profile picture is like a pity thing.. desperate to get a tang!
Orangutan...without a plan, ...how nasty and helpless you are in your dreams screaming for a white honeypot
The motive on your motorbike is what I mean,..... other brothers are thumb stamping and putting signature on it
while you moda4ker babysitting it!

@jublow with a low profile, look at this nigger without a goal, you call your self a rider but ain't notting but a spider
Step aside when you see the Ibo..... or do you need a reminder Lips Sealed Cool[/color][/b][/size]
Reply
Ominiscience at 02:57 AM, 17 Feb 12 (5 years ago)
(372 | Upcoming) (m)
Quote from: jublow link=topic=91859.msg2695101#[color=red
[/color]
na ibo witch......................useless pple
@jublow....everything about you is so low... talk about  wits no show.............
Niggers like you make me wanna throw,  ..get a job..... get a life is 4 real Joe.
Smack your bitch ass sounds like a heavy blow, ... when you see stars is when you see the Ibo...

@joblow is a fool without a flow, ...your profile picture is like a pity thing.. desperate to get a tang!
Orangutan...without a plan, ...how nasty and helpless you are in your dreams screaming for a white honeypot
The motive on your motorbike is what I mean,..... other brothers are thumb stamping and putting signature on it
while you moda4ker babysitting it!

@jublow with a low profile, look at this nigger without a goal, you call your self a rider but ain't notting but a spider
Step aside when you see the Ibo..... or do you need a reminder Lips Sealed Cool[/size][/size]
Reply
udeme92 at 03:24 AM, 17 Feb 12 (5 years ago)
(48 | Newbie) (m)
chai..lie lie poster!..dat picture was an indonisian girl turned to snake..not naija...y u misinform fellow NP members na?..do ur research wellas o Grin
Reply
CHUKAGLY at 03:41 AM, 17 Feb 12 (5 years ago)
(536 | Upcoming) (m)
INDIAN FILM PART 8 (SNAKE GIRL)

Reply
engrtope at 04:40 AM, 17 Feb 12 (5 years ago)
(1690 | Gistmaniac) (m)
I dey happen atimes Grin Grin Grin
Reply
winace at 04:50 AM, 17 Feb 12 (5 years ago)
(30677 | Addicted Hero) (f)
Its on facebook and some pple contrary opinion. Some say she is a witch dat try to change and was caught. Maybe d real story will cum out soon.
Reply
chikasonf at 05:00 AM, 17 Feb 12 (5 years ago)
(13 | Newbie) (m)
are you really sure this happen warri live or just tell us little story here about somebody turn to snake this is unbelive to me whether you like it or not Grin ok
Reply
tomindyke at 05:06 AM, 17 Feb 12 (5 years ago)
(290 | Upcoming) (m)
Quote from: jublow on 02:50 PM, 16 Feb 12
na ibo witch......................useless pple
idiot be silly over there
Reply
chikasonf at 05:08 AM, 17 Feb 12 (5 years ago)
(13 | Newbie) (m)
ooh boy i fear naija girls now beware of does girl in naija Shocked
Reply
open_reality at 05:14 AM, 17 Feb 12 (5 years ago)
(4663 | Gistmaniac) (f)
Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin devil don purnish amakasule. You don go phyuk wetin big pass you. Aboki don turn you to snake. U get luck sef say na snake him turn u to. Na maggot for fit you. Wen i dey warn u since make u leave all this maganiburantashi people, u no gree hear word. Ur mama nai go be next. Just sidon dey look american wonders. Grin Grin Grin

Reply
she123 at 05:32 AM, 17 Feb 12 (5 years ago)
(88 | Newbie) (f)
Quote from: ebonyz on 10:11 PM, 16 Feb 12
look at this fool, did they tell you bini girls are looking for men to marry them? witches is everywhere in nigeria
pls help me ask de fool
Reply
she123 at 05:36 AM, 17 Feb 12 (5 years ago)
(88 | Newbie) (f)
Quote from: ebonyz on 10:11 PM, 16 Feb 12
look at this fool, did they tell you bini girls are looking for men to marry them? witches is everywhere in nigeria
who be this mumu,
Reply
Norred at 05:36 AM, 17 Feb 12 (5 years ago)
(103 | Upcoming) (m)
Quote from: open_reality on 05:14 AM, 17 Feb 12
Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin devil don purnish amakasule. You don go fcuk wetin big pass you. Aboki don turn you to snake. U get luck sef say na snake him turn u to. Na maggot for fit you. Wen i dey warn u since make u leave all this maganiburantashi people, u no gree hear word. Ur mama nai go be next. Just sidon dey look american wonders. Grin Grin Grin
So someone else's misfortune is a joke to you,huh?
Reply
open_reality at 05:43 AM, 17 Feb 12 (5 years ago)
(4663 | Gistmaniac) (f)
Quote from: Norred on 05:36 AM, 17 Feb 12
So someone else's misfortune is a joke to you,huh?

mr huh abeg waka pass. You get proof for the story? abi u wan make i notice u? Leave me oo

Reply
zeigbo at 05:44 AM, 17 Feb 12 (5 years ago)
(27247 | Addicted Hero) (m)
Quote from: jublow on 02:50 PM, 16 Feb 12
na ibo witch......................useless pple
aboki

Reply
dourthing at 05:44 AM, 17 Feb 12 (5 years ago)
(329 | Upcoming) (m)
if you nor sure if its is true why you post am ..amebor na you lie pass take ur own easy ohh
Reply
1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 16
To advertise on Gistmania OR Naijapals please email: [email protected]

LATEST COMMENTS

  1. benosky4 on: Teenager Loses Eye & B00bs After A Lady Who Dreamt That She Snatched Her Husband Poured Acid On
    Yey! This act is beyond wickedness, I pitty that husband of hers. ... 4 mins ago ago
  2. Goodluck-just on: Nollywood Actor, Osita Iheme Spotted Dancing On Stage With 'Heavy-Duty' Ladies In Rwanda (Photos
    Ok... 5 mins ago ago
  3. Avenue2w on: BREAKING NEWS! Churchill's Family Takes Back Bride Price From Tonto Dikeh's Family (Video)
    Do you want to be financially freeDo u want to be able to travel with ur family members free to any ... 17 mins ago ago
  4. maizaxx on: VICTORY DANCE! Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Finalizing Her Divorce From Churchill With Dance (Video)
    All I'll say is congratulations on your annulment but I have a question. What about the child i... 25 mins ago ago
  5. mjyabah2 on: BREAKING NEWS! Churchill's Family Takes Back Bride Price From Tonto Dikeh's Family (Video)
    "SIDE NOTE: Karma is a bitch! Tonto Dikeh was mocking Mercy Johnson when Mercy married prince O... 32 mins ago ago

June Leaders

BournIdentity(1050) - pricklong(790) - chukkychukky(482) - osayan1(458) - Haso112(383) - ruthie(376) - kacylee(328) - benosky4(287) - Larry28(252) - xspraise(203) - gogoman(190) - felicilin(186) - christianity(168) - morgan1(157) - bayonel3(152) - nametalkam(152) - starzx(138) - akinmanchy(133) - osarobo62(93) - Sniper101(92) -