Bomb Blast Right Now At The Front Of Christ Embassy Church Suleja, Niger State

[1] 2 3 4 ... 14
at 11:01 AM, 19 Feb 12 (5 years ago)
(27541 | Addicted Hero) (m)
can anyone confirm?? Shocked
Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked


UPDATE: the bomb was targeted at christ embassy, but exploded just outside the church

teeco at 11:13 AM, 19 Feb 12 (5 years ago)
(27541 | Addicted Hero) (m)
 :oNTA is showing it as a breaking news. Which confirms it. Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

Reply
FinlandGuy at 11:37 AM, 19 Feb 12 (5 years ago)
(7439 | Gistmaniac) (m)
Quote from: teeco on 11:13 AM, 19 Feb 12
:oNTA is showing it as a breaking news. Which confirms it. Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

I no fit get NTA From here
Reply
teeco at 11:43 AM, 19 Feb 12 (5 years ago)
(27541 | Addicted Hero) (m)
Oh my GOG Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry I hate this people :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Reply
FinlandGuy at 11:45 AM, 19 Feb 12 (5 years ago)
(7439 | Gistmaniac) (m)
Quote from: teeco on 11:43 AM, 19 Feb 12
Oh my GOG Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry I hate this people :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

u no hate them pass me,Even My Open hate them Too reach Z
Reply
ILOVEIT at 11:48 AM, 19 Feb 12 (5 years ago)
(12674 | Hero) (m)
gosh !!!  Angry Angry

Reply
babebose at 12:03 PM, 19 Feb 12 (5 years ago)
(468 | Upcoming) (f)
terrible. may God pay these animals back for all the blood they have shed
Reply
Simon-Zeletus at 12:07 PM, 19 Feb 12 (5 years ago)
(1127 | Gistmaniac) (m)
I never believe that GOD we not allow this happen
Reply
princeo0 at 12:23 PM, 19 Feb 12 (5 years ago)
(7 | Newbie) (m)
Jonathan please divide Nigeria,don't let the Abokis  kill us finish ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Reply
atozee at 12:53 PM, 19 Feb 12 (5 years ago)
(3 | Newbie) (f)
i don't even know what Jonathan is doing.  he better act or he handover to minitry, i think that will solve this issue of boko harram of a thing.
Reply
teeco at 01:02 PM, 19 Feb 12 (5 years ago)
(27541 | Addicted Hero) (m)
Quote from: princeo0 on 12:23 PM, 19 Feb 12
Jonathan please divide Nigeria,don't let the Abokis  kill us finish ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

STOP putting all this on them Aboki's head  Angry Boko Haram!!! has nothing to do with Islam/Hausa Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

Reply
teeco at 01:04 PM, 19 Feb 12 (5 years ago)
(27541 | Addicted Hero) (m)
cant get details security forces have cordoned off the area. will update soon Sad

Reply
umehudoka at 01:09 PM, 19 Feb 12 (5 years ago)
(354 | Upcoming) (m)
Oh God, your children are quiet and dying not because dey can not fight back, but bcos they keep your rules ... for you say vengeance is for you oh Lord. LORD FOR WE MAY FIGHT BACK AND PLEAD FOR FORGIVENESS LATER.  :'( :'(
Reply
usman212s at 01:11 PM, 19 Feb 12 (5 years ago)
(250 | Upcoming) (m)
islam states: A
Muslim is one from whose tongue and
hands people are safe. Boko boys, may i know your religion?
Reply
Khalifa89 at 01:13 PM, 19 Feb 12 (5 years ago)
(387 | Upcoming) (m)
Boko haram, God go punish una :'( :'(
Reply
usman212s at 01:20 PM, 19 Feb 12 (5 years ago)
(250 | Upcoming) (m)
Now
Islam has come to be regarded as a
religion of violence rather than as a
religion of peace. It is not the media
that has produced this transformation
in the image of Islam. The
responsibility for this falls on some of
our latter-day
Muslims, who have failed to maintain
the original image of Islam.may ALLAH guide them to the path of muhammad(S.A.W)
Reply
usman212s at 01:22 PM, 19 Feb 12 (5 years ago)
(250 | Upcoming) (m)
Quote from: Khalifa89 on 01:13 PM, 19 Feb 12
Boko haram, God go punish una :'( :'(
amin... Ya ALLAH!
Reply
teeco at 01:22 PM, 19 Feb 12 (5 years ago)
(27541 | Addicted Hero) (m)
Quote from: umehudoka on 01:09 PM, 19 Feb 12
Oh God, your children are quiet and dying not because dey can not fight back, but bcos they keep your rules ... for you say vengeance is for you oh Lord. LORD FOR WE MAY FIGHT BACK AND PLEAD FOR FORGIVENESS LATER.  :'( :'(

 :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Reply
edobaking at 01:23 PM, 19 Feb 12 (5 years ago)
(787 | Upcoming) (m)
Quote from: usman212s on 01:20 PM, 19 Feb 12
Now
Islam has come to be regarded as a
religion of violence rather than as a
religion of peace. It is not the media
that has produced this transformation
in the image of Islam. The
responsibility for this falls on some of
our latter-day
Muslims, who have failed to maintain
the original image of Islam.may ALLAH guide them to the path of muhammad(S.A.W)
u are confused
Reply
teeco at 01:25 PM, 19 Feb 12 (5 years ago)
(27541 | Addicted Hero) (m)
Quote from: usman212s on 01:11 PM, 19 Feb 12
islam states: A
Muslim is one from whose tongue and
hands people are safe. Boko boys, may i know your religion?

Kafir!!! YES dey do not belong to Islam:(

Reply
[1] 2 3 4 ... 14
To advertise on Gistmania OR Naijapals please email: [email protected]

LATEST COMMENTS

  1. AmazingMarie on: #Biafra: Police Arrest IPOB, MASSOB Members In Ebonyi State - Gistmania
    police leave this people alone.... 37 secs ago ago
  2. schmit on: Actress Mercy Johnson-Okojie Shares New Photos Of Her & Her Kids To Celebrate Children's Day(Pho
    Very gud... 1 min ago ago
  3. schmit on: KOLO-MENTAL! See What This Lady Wore & How She Posed On The Red Carpet Of An Event (Photos)
    Say no to drugs  ;D No b clear eyes... 2 mins ago ago
  4. benosky4 on: S*x In Your 30s Is More "Amazing" Much Better Than In Your 20s - Singer, Katy Perry Tells Fans
    If you say so, but I'll confirm when I get there. ... 3 mins ago ago
  5. pricklong on: PHOTOS: See The Hilarious Way Don Jazzy Congratulated Dbanj Over New Born Baby, Nigerians React
    DOn Baba your fowl dey chop corn... 9 mins ago ago

May Leaders

BournIdentity(969) - morgan1(584) - pricklong(449) - kacylee(427) - Larry28(382) - schmit(367) - AmazingMarie(359) - felicilin(234) - gogoman(230) - christianity(201) - xspraise(198) - dareper(190) - dynasty4all(186) - bayonel3(185) - akinmanchy(175) - Mykie010(163) - clarajancita(159) - Goodluck-just(143) - starzx(141) - nametalkam(139) -

Forum Sections