I Love You Is Not a Question!!!

[1] 2 3
at 11:34 AM, 28 Mar 12 (5 years ago)
(12 | Newbie) (m)
 '' I Love You'' is not a question. Why does it need an answer?

giftmurphy at 11:40 AM, 28 Mar 12 (5 years ago)
(19329 | Hero) (f)
yh its not a question but need a full assurance to confirm d feelings  :-\thats y it has to be answered Smiley
Reply
Treasure2 at 11:52 AM, 28 Mar 12 (5 years ago)
(18326 | Hero) (f)
I love you is not a question but we often say the words, “I love you” without really feeling the meaning of them.  Yeah we know the words mean, ”You matter to me… I care about what happens to you…. I think you’re pretty cool.”  But there is so much more to it then that.  When we are first falling in love, we think about the ideas of what that means.  We analyze the relationship and each other.  We really look at what is developing and we evaluate whether or not it is safe to say those three little words.  It is a big deal to make the decision to say it to someone else.  How will they receive it?  Do they feel the same way?  Will they say, “I love you, too” or will they mumble something about having a meeting they forgot about?  After the relationship is going along successfully, we forget to really think about what it means to still be saying, “I love you” to the other person.
Reply
Treasure2 at 11:57 AM, 28 Mar 12 (5 years ago)
(18326 | Hero) (f)
It is not important how much you have written, but that you have now reconnected yourself with the root of what it is the words “I love you” means to you.  When you say it to your partner, you will say it with real passion and fire again because the meaning will be fresh in your mind.  You won’t be simply repeating it on autopilot like so many of us do.  Perhaps you will add a passionate kiss and even tell them about this exercise and what came to mind as you contemplated what it means to love them.

Reply
giftmurphy at 12:02 PM, 28 Mar 12 (5 years ago)
(19329 | Hero) (f)
Quote from: Treasure2 on 11:57 AM, 28 Mar 12
It is not important how much you have written, but that you have now reconnected yourself with the root of what it is the words “I love you” means to you.  When you say it to your partner, you will say it with real passion and fire again because the meaning will be fresh in your mind.  You won’t be simply repeating it on autopilot like so many of us do.  Perhaps you will add a passionate kiss and even tell them about this exercise and what came to mind as you contemplated what it means to love them.


yeah...its should be treasurable,not just words u just say for saying sake...seconded! Cool
Reply
Treasure2 at 12:04 PM, 28 Mar 12 (5 years ago)
(18326 | Hero) (f)
Quote from: giftmurphy on 12:02 PM, 28 Mar 12
yeah...its should be treasurable,not just words u just say for saying sake...seconded! Cool
Nne the thing plenty every where with no meaning.  Grin Grin Grin.  How you dey? No see you for some days.
Reply
giftmurphy at 12:12 PM, 28 Mar 12 (5 years ago)
(19329 | Hero) (f)
Quote from: Treasure2 on 12:04 PM, 28 Mar 12
Nne the thing plenty every where with no meaning.  Grin Grin Grin.  How you dey? No see you for some days.
now,its even the words to use to console individuals... Cheesy...m good  treasurabletreasure...u great? Cool Smiley
Reply
Treasure2 at 12:12 PM, 28 Mar 12 (5 years ago)
(18326 | Hero) (f)
I would do ANYTHING for you. When I am not with you I will worry about you until I am with you again. Do not ever leave me, I will let nothing hurt you. These are my thought when am truly in love. The word is very strong oooo.
Reply
Treasure2 at 12:13 PM, 28 Mar 12 (5 years ago)
(18326 | Hero) (f)
Quote from: giftmurphy on 12:12 PM, 28 Mar 12
now,its even the words to use to console individuals... Cheesy...m good  treasurabletreasure...u great? Cool Smiley
Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss, Nne, the thing dey wound me for some days now.
Reply
sophiebaby at 12:15 PM, 28 Mar 12 (5 years ago)
(31175 | Addicted Hero) (f)
learning

Reply
Treasure2 at 12:18 PM, 28 Mar 12 (5 years ago)
(18326 | Hero) (f)
Hmm Prof learning, am not sure.  Grin Grin Grin
Reply
sophiebaby at 12:19 PM, 28 Mar 12 (5 years ago)
(31175 | Addicted Hero) (f)
i no be google naaaaaaaaaaaaa

Reply
Treasure2 at 12:21 PM, 28 Mar 12 (5 years ago)
(18326 | Hero) (f)
U no need google Prof, we are learning from you.  Grin Grin
Reply
giftmurphy at 12:26 PM, 28 Mar 12 (5 years ago)
(19329 | Hero) (f)
Quote from: Treasure2 on 12:12 PM, 28 Mar 12
I would do ANYTHING for you. When I am not with you I will worry about you until I am with you again. Do not ever leave me, I will let nothing hurt you. These are my thought when am truly in love. The word is very strong oooo.

this is touching.. Cool
Reply
Dr_Ninestein at 12:34 PM, 28 Mar 12 (5 years ago)
(12 | Newbie) (m)
The point im tryna make is because u are sure u love someone and u express the words I Love You doesnt necessarily mean that you should expect an answer especially if the other person is not ready to express their feelings

Reply
sophiebaby at 12:36 PM, 28 Mar 12 (5 years ago)
(31175 | Addicted Hero) (f)
Quote from: Dr_Ninestein on 12:34 PM, 28 Mar 12
The point im tryna make is because u are sure u love someone and u express the words I Love You doesnt necessarily mean that you should expect an answer especially if the other person is not ready to express their feelings

u already sabi d ansa to ur question ...den why ask  Huh? abi u dey crase  Huh?  Grin

Reply
giftmurphy at 12:49 PM, 28 Mar 12 (5 years ago)
(19329 | Hero) (f)
 Smiley
Reply
Brnsugarbabe37 at 02:24 PM, 28 Mar 12 (5 years ago)
(1217 | Gistmaniac) (f)
I LOVE U IS A LIE!!!! NO MATTER WHO SAY IT OR Y THEY SAY IT LOL
Reply
jossy4reall at 10:11 PM, 28 Mar 12 (5 years ago)
(20368 | Addicted Hero) (m)
Quote from: Treasure2 on 11:57 AM, 28 Mar 12
It is not important how much you have written, but that you have now reconnected yourself with the root of what it is the words “I love you” means to you.  When you say it to your partner, you will say it with real passion and fire again because the meaning will be fresh in your mind.  You won’t be simply repeating it on autopilot like so many of us do.  Perhaps you will add a passionate kiss and even tell them about this exercise and what came to mind as you contemplated what it means to love them.



are u talking of the "I LOVE U" i knw or anoda 1 Roll Eyes...........wia e get dis passion and fire for fire plus all other things wey u  add Huh?

Reply
Treasure2 at 10:16 AM, 29 Mar 12 (5 years ago)
(18326 | Hero) (f)
Quote from: jossy4reall on 10:11 PM, 28 Mar 12
are u talking of the "I LOVE U" i knw or anoda 1 Roll Eyes...........wia e get dis passion and fire for fire plus all other things wey u  add Huh?
Tell us that one wey you knw.
Reply
[1] 2 3
To advertise on Gistmania OR Naijapals please email: [email protected]

LATEST COMMENTS

  1. Generalokoh on: Seven Drinks Company Including Coca Cola & Pepsi Agree To Limit Sugar Content To Fight Diabetes
    Important Information!!GET A FREE .COM DOMAIN NAME ... 2 mins ago ago
  2. ruthie on: Peace Omana, The Multi- Colored Eyed Girl Looks Absolutely Dashing In New Photos
    [quote author=tegonwa link=topic=341419.msg5320174#msg5320174 date=1503408691]Nonsense.Too Hopeless!... 2 mins ago ago
  3. Generalokoh on: DJ Cuppy's B00bs Seems Fuller & Bigger In This Selfie With Davido's Cousin, Fola
    Important Information!! GET A FREE .COM DOMAIN NAME ... 2 mins ago ago
  4. ruthie on: Peace Omana, The Multi- Colored Eyed Girl Looks Absolutely Dashing In New Photos
    MAKE THEM ALLOW HER FINISH HER STUDIES O! ... 3 mins ago ago
  5. andyjames on: Controversial Senator, Dino Melaye Takes His Children On a Multi-Million Naira Vacation (Photos)
    These Criminals wey we Voted for go use our money send their family to any Vacations.Send their fami... 3 mins ago ago

August Leaders

tegonwa(1144) - pricklong(691) - ruthie(624) - Starnixx(612) - kacylee(406) - Patrioti(325) - gogoman(230) - felicilin(225) - benosky4(183) - bayonel3(173) - christianity(134) - freethinker(117) - bohlah(114) - Haso112(112) - angesco(110) - dareper(97) - clarajancita(97) - Sniper101(96) - Mykie010(94) - CHRISETTE(86) -