I Caught My Pastor Son Sleeping With My Wife – Herbalist (Page 7)

1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8
fateewase at 08:43 AM, 10/04/2012 (6 years ago)
(859 | Upcoming) (f)
Quote from: abkudu on 12:57 AM, 10/04/2012
U see wat I mean by u having a gutter mouth? How do u know about molesting and fingering a cow? Is that wat u do for your psychopathic pleasure? You are a rotten son of a gun Cheesy Cheesy
That's what he does na,don't you know? phyukinjoe is the only psychiatric patient on naijapals and that explains his beserk attitude on every posts. Grin Cheesy
Reply
Idbabe at 12:43 PM, 10/04/2012 (6 years ago)
(8078 | Hero) (f)
Herbalist too get pastor?
Reply
sexyBishop at 02:36 PM, 10/04/2012 (6 years ago)
(351 | Upcoming) (m)
just stop by to smoke weed
Reply
212intentions at 02:45 PM, 10/04/2012 (6 years ago)
(807 | Upcoming) (m)
 Huh? Huh? Huh? Huh?
Reply
verah at 03:53 PM, 10/04/2012 (6 years ago)
(5255 | Gistmaniac) (f)
hissin............. senseless old man

Reply
verah at 03:57 PM, 10/04/2012 (6 years ago)
(5255 | Gistmaniac) (f)
Quote from: fateewase on 08:43 AM, 10/04/2012
That's what he does na,don't you know? fcukinjoe is the only psychiatric patient on naijapals and that explains his beserk attitude on every posts. Grin Cheesy
i tot u said al quaba word touched u nd u will never insult anyone here again so what his all this crap u wrote about fcukinjoe jus bcos he is sayin d truth...... fatee hw can u still b livin witout ur sense at this age? c hw pathetic nd confused u look..... or u jus want fcukinjoe to notice u that u r on np... dnt worry he has seen u now fcuk off mohammed sex slave...... mama 73 old mama witout brain  Cheesy Cheesy  Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue

Reply
GreenBee at 05:47 PM, 10/04/2012 (6 years ago)
(557 | Upcoming) (m)
this story no get head or tail
 Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Reply
queenrukky at 08:02 PM, 10/04/2012 (6 years ago)
(10519 | Hero) (f)
NA TRUE?
Reply
open_reality at 08:05 PM, 10/04/2012 (6 years ago)
(4663 | Gistmaniac) (f)
Quote from: verah on 03:57 PM, 10/04/2012
i tot u said al quaba word touched u nd u will never insult anyone here again so what his all this crap u wrote about fcukinjoe jus bcos he is sayin d truth...... fatee hw can u still b livin witout ur sense at this age? c hw pathetic nd confused u look..... or u jus want fcukinjoe to notice u that u r on np... dnt worry he has seen u now fcuk off mohammed sex slave...... mama 73 old mama witout brain  Cheesy Cheesy  Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue

hahahahahahahaha so u sef believe dat her fake declaration? we neva wan drag her leg outside na. Wen i ready for serious banter, i no how i go take get her involved. Just free her make she dey yan dey go Grin Grin Grin

Reply
adelankea at 04:48 AM, 11/04/2012 (6 years ago)
(160 | Upcoming) (m)
Quote from: verah on 03:57 PM, 10/04/2012
i tot u said al quaba word touched u nd u will never insult anyone here again so what his all this crap u wrote about fcukinjoe jus bcos he is sayin d truth...... fatee hw can u still b livin witout ur sense at this age? c hw pathetic nd confused u look..... or u jus want fcukinjoe to notice u that u r on np... dnt worry he has seen u now fcuk off mohammed sex slave...... mama 73 old mama witout brain  Cheesy Cheesy  Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue

Take your dog mouth off Islam, you stinking slut.
Reply
abiwuyi at 07:34 AM, 11/04/2012 (6 years ago)
(109 | Upcoming) (m)
Why all these rubbish

Reply
verah at 10:26 AM, 11/04/2012 (6 years ago)
(5255 | Gistmaniac) (f)
Quote from: open_reality on 08:05 PM, 10/04/2012
hahahahahahahaha so u sef believe dat her fake declaration? we neva wan drag her leg outside na. Wen i ready for serious banter, i no how i go take get her involved. Just free her make she dey yan dey go Grin Grin Grin
alright sis i gat ur back  Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink

Reply
verah at 10:27 AM, 11/04/2012 (6 years ago)
(5255 | Gistmaniac) (f)
Quote from: adelankea on 04:48 AM, 11/04/2012
Take your dog mouth off Islam, you stinking slut.
i will deliver ur msg to ur mother u r indeed a useless child it obvious

Reply
open_reality at 07:44 PM, 11/04/2012 (6 years ago)
(4663 | Gistmaniac) (f)
Quote from: adelankea on 04:48 AM, 11/04/2012
Take your dog mouth off Islam, you stinking slut.

And how does that affect? why do u wanna make a fool of yourself?

Reply
adelankea at 11:36 PM, 11/04/2012 (6 years ago)
(160 | Upcoming) (m)
Quote from: verah on 10:27 AM, 11/04/2012
i will deliver ur msg to ur mother u r indeed a useless child it obvious

It is obvious you don't have a mother or father which explains your loose drooling anus that you call mouth, diseased ashawo.
Reply
adelankea at 11:40 PM, 11/04/2012 (6 years ago)
(160 | Upcoming) (m)
Quote from: open_reality on 07:44 PM, 11/04/2012
And how does that affect? why do u wanna make a fool of yourself?

And how are u affected? Are u the same as this repulsive idiot called verah? Talk about making a fool of oneself!
Reply
open_reality at 11:56 PM, 11/04/2012 (6 years ago)
(4663 | Gistmaniac) (f)
Quote from: adelankea on 11:40 PM, 11/04/2012
And how are u affected? Are u the same as this repulsive idiot called verah? Talk about making a fool of oneself!

Making a fool of oneself? yeah right! Perfect description of yourself. Thumb up!

Reply
dizhadah at 12:44 PM, 12/04/2012 (6 years ago)
(2273 | Gistmaniac) (f)
 Huh?
Reply
mizcollins1 at 12:59 PM, 2/05/2012 (6 years ago)
(6438 | Gistmaniac) (f)
 Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Reply
Maggiecube at 04:24 PM, 8/05/2012 (6 years ago)
(2328 | Gistmaniac) (f)
 Huh? Huh? Huh?
Reply
1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8

LATEST COMMENTS

  1. mgiwa6 on: Tragedy In Edo Community As Generator Fume Kills Family Of Seven (Video)
    They should take their bodies to Aso Rock so that Buhari and his ministers can see what their inabil... 2 hrs ago ago
  2. proly on: Panic In Auchi Polytechnic After Female Student, Bacon Mercy Mysteriously Dies In Her Sleep (Pho
    So sad rip... 3 hrs ago ago
  3. proly on: Never Seen My Wife Without Make-up - Ben Ofoedu Shares Secrets Of Successful 12yrs of Marriage
    Good for.you... 3 hrs ago ago
  4. Abogado on: SO SAD! Female Primary School Teacher Robbed And Stabbed To Death In Abuja (Photos)
    DEATH DEATH EVERYWHERE ... 3 hrs ago ago
  5. ficull on: Nigerian Men Are The Best & They Spend On Their Ladies Well - SA Lady Crushes On Nigerian Men
    Don’t mind our useless women who doesn’t value us.... 3 hrs ago ago