I Caught My Pastor Son Sleeping With My Wife – Herbalist (Page 3)

1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 8
at 10:40 AM, 9 Apr 12 (5 years ago)
(5 | Newbie) (m)
 ???Guy no details on your post. ?where and when did this happen?.200 children,ahahaha! how rich is he?YOUR STORY IS FABU
Reply
Neglito at 10:41 AM, 9 Apr 12 (5 years ago)
(4224 | Gistmaniac) (m)
Look, he even have tatoo. GUY MAN
Reply
escapedprince at 10:48 AM, 9 Apr 12 (5 years ago)
(3132 | Gistmaniac) (m)
For those making snide remarks,every story about Islam or moslems has either proof or links,sometimes both,
It will not be unfair, to ask those who post stories about Christianity or pastors to provide the links or proof of their story.
Reply
mibenne at 11:07 AM, 9 Apr 12 (5 years ago)
(819 | Upcoming) (f)
Don't really fancy reading ,just passing Cool Cool
Reply
osamabinladin at 11:31 AM, 9 Apr 12 (5 years ago)
(13670 | Hero) (m)
I will comment soon
Reply
makpet at 11:34 AM, 9 Apr 12 (5 years ago)
(13 | Newbie) (m)
it may b true or not, if it is true  let d court decide
Reply
agbonson at 12:27 PM, 9 Apr 12 (5 years ago)
(611 | Upcoming) (f)
 Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Reply
wilat at 12:34 PM, 9 Apr 12 (5 years ago)
(3043 | Gistmaniac) (f)
 Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Reply
fuckinjoe2 at 12:48 PM, 9 Apr 12 (5 years ago)
(1222 | Gistmaniac) (m)
Quote from: wilat on 09:30 AM,  9 Apr 12
If u go be pastor make u be pastor and if u go be herbalist why being a pastor and herbalist at thesame time. Roll Eyes
Read the post very well before you comment.........nowhere in the post was the man described as a herbalist and a pastor......   comprehend before u post.     dummy.

Reply
maryken at 12:52 PM, 9 Apr 12 (5 years ago)
(48 | Newbie) (f)
Hello friends in naijapals, as una see that man so,him dey lie mean looking at him suffer wan scatter him so i feel say him dey look for money to use help him life and family.which pastors wan sleep with his wife.make una just imagine how the man wife go look like.Beans wey no done. Tongue
Reply
fuckinjoe2 at 12:56 PM, 9 Apr 12 (5 years ago)
(1222 | Gistmaniac) (m)
Quote from: fateewase on 10:08 AM,  9 Apr 12
All these hypocrites called christians here on naijapals,once a topic concerns pastor u all begin to ask for proof but once a topic is posted about muslims,no one asks for proof. Nawa for una o.
The pastor is good at sleeping with other people's wife now he has paseed his boundary,even jesus no go fit save am from this babalawo man,cos they must cut his d*1*ck and use it for suya for the gods.
I wonder if he read it in his bible too. Smh seriously.
you're a dumb, useless, ignorant, primitive and hopeless muslimah like your war mongering, pedophilia and rapist muhammad..
     you just come here to type rubbish with your meningitis infested fingers.......the idiot is far more better than your animal in human skin you call prophet......   muhammad alone raped and fcuked more than 300women before his death....  
       you need to think before commenting....           akwuya banza.

Reply
fuckinjoe2 at 12:58 PM, 9 Apr 12 (5 years ago)
(1222 | Gistmaniac) (m)
Quote from: harunakoni on 10:22 AM,  9 Apr 12
Xristian leaders of nowaday ar nt 2 b trusted.
you're an ignorant monkey......you need to go back to the forest where you came from.            congo baboon.

Reply
osupia at 01:19 PM, 9 Apr 12 (5 years ago)
(733 | Upcoming) (m)
family kpalava...................na waoooooooooooooooooooooo
Reply
laskywizzy at 01:21 PM, 9 Apr 12 (5 years ago)
(177 | Upcoming) (m)
Quote from: escapedprince on 10:48 AM,  9 Apr 12
For those making snide remarks,every story about Islam or moslems has either proof or links,sometimes both,
It will not be unfair, to ask those who post stories about Christianity or pastors to provide the links or proof of their story.
Guy which side are you in self, does this story sound too good to be true in your eye?
Reply
multiple at 01:24 PM, 9 Apr 12 (5 years ago)
(229 | Upcoming) (m)
That is their family palaver, we are less concerned.
Reply
ajanni at 01:27 PM, 9 Apr 12 (5 years ago)
(97623 | Grande Master) (m)
Quote from: fateewase on 10:08 AM,  9 Apr 12
All these hypocrites called christians here on naijapals,once a topic concerns pastor u all begin to ask for proof but once a topic is posted about muslims,no one asks for proof. Nawa for una o.
The pastor is good at sleeping with other people's wife now he has paseed his boundary,even jesus no go fit save am from this babalawo man,cos they must cut his d*1*ck and use it for suya for the gods.
I wonder if he read it in his bible too. Smh seriously.
Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Reply
laskywizzy at 01:28 PM, 9 Apr 12 (5 years ago)
(177 | Upcoming) (m)
I don't in anywhere believe this kind story/post. Where on earth can a man have 200 children. @ poster you have to be posting real news and not fake news like this one.
Reply
ajanni at 01:30 PM, 9 Apr 12 (5 years ago)
(97623 | Grande Master) (m)
Quote from: phyukinjoe2 on 12:56 PM,  9 Apr 12
you're a dumb, useless, ignorant, primitive and hopeless muslimah like your war mongering, pedophilia and rapist muhammad..
     you just come here to type rubbish with your meningitis infested fingers.......the idiot is far more better than your animal in human skin you call prophet......   muhammad alone raped and fcuked more than 300women before his death....  
       you need to think before commenting....           akwuya banza.


idiot
Reply
ajanni at 01:31 PM, 9 Apr 12 (5 years ago)
(97623 | Grande Master) (m)
Quote from: phyukinjoe2 on 12:56 PM,  9 Apr 12
you're a dumb, useless, ignorant, primitive and hopeless muslimah like your war mongering, pedophilia and rapist muhammad..
     you just come here to type rubbish with your meningitis infested fingers.......the idiot is far more better than your animal in human skin you call prophet......   muhammad alone raped and fcuked more than 300women before his death....  
       you need to think before commenting....           akwuya banza.


idiot
Reply
giftmurphy at 01:39 PM, 9 Apr 12 (5 years ago)
(19353 | Hero) (f)
Quote from: Ifemylove on 12:08 AM,  9 Apr 12
who do we believe? the pastors, the herbalist, or you the poster? because, there is no evidence.... i need to see the link before i comment...
seconded
Reply
1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 8

LATEST COMMENTS

  1. Wazubia on: Talented Nigerian Man Uses Locally Sourced Materials To Construct His “Unique” Vehicle (Photos)
    HARMLESS IS SKILLS ABI LOL ;D ;D ;D ;D ALL YO HAVE TO BE VERY CAREFUL .... 36 secs ago ago
  2. Wazubia on: Photo Of 27-year Old Akayed Ullah Who Attempted To Bomb New York Surfaces
    RIP IN ADVANCE.  ::) ::)  ::)... 9 mins ago ago
  3. victorstic1 on: Talented Nigerian Man Uses Locally Sourced Materials To Construct His “Unique” Vehicle (Photos)
    THAT IS GOOD NAIJA GOT TALENTS... 9 mins ago ago
  4. Wazubia on: #EndSARS: Young Man Severely Beaten By Police Over Traditional Book Found In Bag (Photos)
    GOOD FOR THE BOY. NO SO UNA DEY START, SOON UNA GO DEY CARRY HUMAN HEAD UP AND DOWN LIKE (FRY BEENS ... 13 mins ago ago
  5. Deltaboy1 on: Four Badoo Members Arrested For Alleged Murder Of A Woman, Her Son And A Pastor (Photo)
    it must be yoruba muslim..killing is their hubby... 14 mins ago ago