Hey stranger! you dont have to be one here - Create a Naijapals account or Login to post comments on all stories! | Txt NCG to 700 for updates to your phone (MTN Nigeria Only)

WHO DOUBLE DATE MOSTLY BTW GUYS AND BABES (Page 2)

1 [2] 3
Topic: WHO DOUBLE DATE MOSTLY BTW GUYS AND BABES (Page 2) (Read 2517 times)
pharheed (2)
Newbie (m) | 5 years ago

well, if u say double date, that is an understatement to what women do, no disrespect to women, but pls women sleep around alot,women fk around alot,women cheat so much, 99% of the women u see are wh*res,guys think about how and where u scwrewed a gurl that ur just messing wit,think about those quickies too, all these women are  someones wife,gurlfriend or fiancee,hahah, even though men are dogs by nature,women are dogs by choice and the painful thing is that they all can pretend.

16 Oct 08, 01:52 PM
osituga (9472)
Hero (m) | 5 years ago

 Sad

16 Oct 08, 01:54 PM
mazi (20035)
Addicted Hero (m) | 5 years ago

kai!

16 Oct 08, 01:55 PM
osituga (9472)
Hero (m) | 5 years ago

The full meaning of that is  KICK AGAINST INDISCIPLINE (KAI)

16 Oct 08, 01:56 PM
mazi (20035)
Addicted Hero (m) | 5 years ago

un english abi
let know d meanin i hausa.

16 Oct 08, 01:58 PM
osituga (9472)
Hero (m) | 5 years ago

In Hausa it Means Leave it.....IN yoruba it means Filee ! dont touch it  As the koko master Dbanj will say.

16 Oct 08, 02:01 PM
mazi (20035)
Addicted Hero (m) | 5 years ago

u need more lesson in hausa

16 Oct 08, 02:05 PM
osituga (9472)
Hero (m) | 5 years ago

Pls can you recommend me to an Hausa language training centre

16 Oct 08, 02:10 PM
mmemshima (469)
Upcoming (f) | 5 years ago

both but babes when they are unsure of their guys and guys at all tyms,havnt u heard of guys boasting that men are natural polygamist?

16 Oct 08, 02:40 PM
mazi (20035)
Addicted Hero (m) | 5 years ago

Quote from: mmemshima on 16 Oct 08, 02:40 PM
both but babes when they are unsure of their guys and guys at all tyms,havnt u heard of guys boasting that men are natural polygamist?
and r women boast of. Roll Eyes

16 Oct 08, 02:43 PM
mmemshima (469)
Upcoming (f) | 5 years ago

Quote from: mazi on 16 Oct 08, 02:43 PM
Quote from: mmemshima on 16 Oct 08, 02:40 PM
both but babes when they are unsure of their guys and guys at all tyms,havnt u heard of guys boasting that men are natural polygamist?
and r women boast of. Roll Eyes
wetin dey wori u?

16 Oct 08, 03:49 PM
mazi (20035)
Addicted Hero (m) | 5 years ago

nothing...thank u.

16 Oct 08, 03:52 PM
elizatops (851)
Upcoming (f) | 5 years ago

Quote from: Adegbe on 11 Oct 08, 12:54 AM
Girls ar straight up natural double daters 4rm design.thers a lot of reasons i can com up with but let me just say that girls ar more proned 2 being asked out 4 a date, or a dance, or a ride or, a drink, or a trip,just 2 mention a few.but my pretty sisters out ther,how many guys wil get those many offers 4rm ladies.How many?so u see,d truth is that guys would want to double date but but rarely get it.but d ladies get double dates at their palms&fiddle wt it as they please..


i love you for telling them the truth cos its always the guys asks the girls out mostly not the girls

16 Oct 08, 03:57 PM
mmemshima (469)
Upcoming (f) | 5 years ago

Quote from: mazi on 16 Oct 08, 03:52 PM
nothing...thank u.
u are welcome my dear..

16 Oct 08, 03:58 PM
mazi (20035)
Addicted Hero (m) | 5 years ago

Quote from: elizatops on 16 Oct 08, 03:57 PM
Quote from: Adegbe on 11 Oct 08, 12:54 AM
Girls ar straight up natural double daters 4rm design.thers a lot of reasons i can com up with but let me just say that girls ar more proned 2 being asked out 4 a date, or a dance, or a ride or, a drink, or a trip,just 2 mention a few.but my pretty sisters out ther,how many guys wil get those many offers 4rm ladies.How many?so u see,d truth is that guys would want to double date but but rarely get it.but d ladies get double dates at their palms&fiddle wt it as they please..


i love you for telling them the truth cos its always the guys asks the girls out mostly not the girls
still doesn't add up

16 Oct 08, 04:00 PM
elizatops (851)
Upcoming (f) | 5 years ago

to wat Huh? Huh? Huh?

16 Oct 08, 04:01 PM
mazi (20035)
Addicted Hero (m) | 5 years ago

u know wot i mean

16 Oct 08, 04:04 PM
zie85er (14278)
Hero (m) | 5 years ago

anybody posting after me must be  a doubledater


17 Oct 08, 01:55 AM
presdom2000 (326)
Upcoming (f) | 5 years ago

Quote from: pharheed on 16 Oct 08, 01:52 PM
well, if u say double date, that is an understatement to what women do, no disrespect to women, but pls women sleep around alot,women fk around alot,women cheat so much, 99% of the women u see are wh*res,guys think about how and where u scwrewed a gurl that ur just messing wit,think about those quickies too, all these women are  someones wife,gurlfriend or fiancee,hahah, even though men are dogs by nature,women are dogs by choice and the painful thing is that they all can pretend.
dats not nice,and i strongly disagree with u,it's very offensive wake and say in public dat 99% of women are wh*res

17 Oct 08, 02:01 AM
Kennee (24245)
Addicted Hero (m) | 5 years ago

Quote from: zie85er on 17 Oct 08, 01:55 AM
anybody posting after me must be  a doubledater

 Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin U Caught Her  Lips Sealed


17 Oct 08, 02:05 AM


1 [2] 3

Login To Reply



Jump to: