What is your attitude towards gay relationship in Naija (Page 2)

1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 7
darkocean002 at 02:02 PM, 9 Jul 08 (9 years ago)
(2825 | Gistmaniac) (m)
never seen one, but if i do, na the end for am
Reply
Vixenx at 02:38 PM, 9 Jul 08 (9 years ago)
(21148 | Addicted Hero) (f)
Quote from: Wan2et on 01:25 PM,  9 Jul 08
This gay stuff.

oh no and i don't think anyone should either..right?

Reply
Wan2et at 04:46 PM, 9 Jul 08 (9 years ago)
(140 | Upcoming) (m)
Quote from: darkocean002 on 02:02 PM,  9 Jul 08
never seen one, but if i do, na the end for am

Never seen one atheist?
Reply
vincenice at 07:24 PM, 9 Jul 08 (9 years ago)
(1046 | Gistmaniac) (m)
make una forget dis people.
Reply
Vixenx at 08:07 PM, 9 Jul 08 (9 years ago)
(21148 | Addicted Hero) (f)
which people?......... Grin

Reply
diran1475 at 08:20 PM, 9 Jul 08 (9 years ago)
(308 | Upcoming) (m)
Lets try and separate issues from personalities
the issues in the lives of these people is  down right unnatural, evil and and completely anti-God(Rom.1;20-28) and should be clearly stated to them.
But i believe that most of these people are truly lovely persons in every sense and if carefully shown the errors of their ways they can certainly be the best God wants them to be.
Telling people that their actions are bad is not condemning or judging them(condemning and judging is telling such that they are without redemption)
Not telling them is approving of such:yes is yes ,no is no
Worse is telling them out of disdain and hate and not out of love
Gays are people too; just a bit deranged and misguided
God help them all
I pray that this disease will not have a foot hold in this our great nation. (Amen). Our problems too many to add this one Grin
Reply
Besito at 08:25 PM, 9 Jul 08 (9 years ago)
(120 | Upcoming) (m)
Quote from: diran1475 on 08:20 PM,  9 Jul 08
Lets try and separate issues from personalities
the issues in the lives of these people is  down right unnatural, evil and and completely anti-God(Rom.1;20-28) and should be clearly stated to them.
But i believe that most of these people are truly lovely persons in every sense and if carefully shown the errors of their ways they can certainly be the best God wants them to be.
Telling people that their actions are bad is not condemning or judging them(condemning and judging is telling such that they are without redemption)
Not telling them is approving of such:yes is yes ,no is no
Worse is telling them out of disdain and hate and not out of love
Gays are people too; just a bit deranged and misguided
God help them all
I pray that this disease will not have a foot hold in this our great nation. (Amen). Our problems too many to add this one Grin

While you're praying, would you pray for a little enlightenment, please?
Reply
vincenice at 08:30 PM, 9 Jul 08 (9 years ago)
(1046 | Gistmaniac) (m)
Quote from: nigerianvixen26 on 08:07 PM,  9 Jul 08
which people?......... Grin

all dis gay talk.
e dey vex me badly.
Reply
darkocean002 at 10:11 PM, 9 Jul 08 (9 years ago)
(2825 | Gistmaniac) (m)
Are u 1 Shocked?
Reply
Vixenx at 10:27 PM, 9 Jul 08 (9 years ago)
(21148 | Addicted Hero) (f)
Quote from: vincenice on 08:30 PM,  9 Jul 08
Quote from: nigerianvixen26 on 08:07 PM,  9 Jul 08
which people?......... Grin

all dis gay talk.
e dey vex me badly.

how come?...

Reply
princeishere at 10:38 PM, 9 Jul 08 (9 years ago)
(466 | Upcoming) (m)
@ poster
...even frm an atheist point of view, dnt u think humans have a clearly defined and acceptable way of life which must be upheld and any digression frm it should be discouraged? My question goes- what if a certain group of pple stands up tomorrow to get married to animals? what will u call that? If gays and lesbians should be left alone, what happens to those committing incest?
...Gays and Lesbians? its the most horrible thing in the sight of God and man, i see no reason why we should let them be all in the name of 'way of life and liberty to live their life' Its absurd!
Reply
Vixenx at 10:59 PM, 9 Jul 08 (9 years ago)
(21148 | Addicted Hero) (f)
 Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Reply
Besito at 11:02 PM, 9 Jul 08 (9 years ago)
(120 | Upcoming) (m)
Quote from: princeishere on 10:38 PM,  9 Jul 08
@ poster
...even frm an atheist point of view, dnt u think humans have a clearly defined and acceptable way of life which must be upheld and any digression frm it should be discouraged? My question goes- what if a certain group of pple stands up tomorrow to get married to animals? what will u call that? If gays and lesbians should be left alone, what happens to those committing incest?
...Gays and Lesbians? its the most horrible thing in the sight of God and man, i see no reason why we should let them be all in the name of 'way of life and liberty to live their life' Its absurd!

"The most horrible thing in the sight of God and man"?  Since you obviously part from the Bible as inerrant truth, could you quote for me where Jesus said this or anything similar?  If gays and lesbians were "the most horrible thing in the sight of God and man, why out of all the Old and New Testament texts is only seven of eight citations in a million verses even referencing this?  Why were the Jewish prophets silent on this, if indeed it is "the most horrible thing in the sight of God and man"?
Reply
Vixenx at 11:07 PM, 9 Jul 08 (9 years ago)
(21148 | Addicted Hero) (f)
oh boy!.....I still believe in leaving them alone ooo..If one of them came and shoot everyone here...what would we say?..that we were minding our own business or are we into theirs??......plz let us leave them to live as they wish. .We chose to be with the opposite sex cuz thats what we want and makes us happy...and they chose same sex for the same reasons..

Reply
Wan2et at 12:08 AM, 10 Jul 08 (9 years ago)
(140 | Upcoming) (m)
God created a world of variety.Since god has created it, he must have a explanation for his masterwork. If he hated it , why did he creat it ?
Reply
princeishere at 12:54 AM, 10 Jul 08 (9 years ago)
(466 | Upcoming) (m)
@ Besito
 Grin...lol what makes u think am quotin frm the bible? cos i mentioned God? cou;d u pls tell me what could be more horrible in the sight of God

@ Vixen
I agree with u on givin them that right to live their life but not at the xpense of public interest...must remind u that ur right starts where mine ends. whatwould u do if ur daugther wakes up tommoro to become a lesbian? Grin Grin if its a way of life then everyone is bound to adopt it sooner or later-thats ma fear
Reply
lucychizzy at 09:02 AM, 10 Jul 08 (9 years ago)
(1137 | Gistmaniac) (f)
u r soo right
Reply
Vixenx at 09:48 AM, 10 Jul 08 (9 years ago)
(21148 | Addicted Hero) (f)
Quote from: princeishere on 12:54 AM, 10 Jul 08
@ Besito
 Grin...lol what makes u think am quotin frm the bible? cos i mentioned God? cou;d u pls tell me what could be more horrible in the sight of God

@ Vixen
I agree with u on givin them that right to live their life but not at the xpense of public interest...must remind u that ur right starts where mine ends. whatwould u do if ur daugther wakes up tommoro to become a lesbian? Grin Grin if its a way of life then everyone is bound to adopt it sooner or later-thats ma fear

If my daughter were to wake up and say she's a lesbian. My advice would still be the same for her, and i will still love her unconditionally just as i would have if she was straight. However i will  educate her about some of the world's prejudice against her.....and just be careful with what she does...but doesn't mean i'm gonna love her any less. And besides most of those gays and lesbians rarely socialize amongst us..they tend to mingle with their own kinds mostly..even have their own clubs and organizations. So i don't know why it would even bother anyone unless you're interfering in their lives.

Reply
diran1475 at 10:56 AM, 10 Jul 08 (9 years ago)
(308 | Upcoming) (m)
Quote from: Besito on 08:25 PM,  9 Jul 08
Quote from: diran1475 on 08:20 PM,  9 Jul 08
Lets try and separate issues from personalities
the issues in the lives of these people is  down right unnatural, evil and and completely anti-God(Rom.1;20-28) and should be clearly stated to them.
But i believe that most of these people are truly lovely persons in every sense and if carefully shown the errors of their ways they can certainly be the best God wants them to be.
Telling people that their actions are bad is not condemning or judging them(condemning and judging is telling such that they are without redemption)
Not telling them is approving of such:yes is yes ,no is no
Worse is telling them out of disdain and hate and not out of love
Gays are people too; just a bit deranged and misguided
God help them all
I pray that this disease will not have a foot hold in this our great nation. (Amen). Our problems too many to add this one Grin

While you're praying, would you pray for a little enlightenment, please?


on what?
Reply
princeishere at 12:47 PM, 10 Jul 08 (9 years ago)
(466 | Upcoming) (m)
Quote from: nigerianvixen26 on 09:48 AM, 10 Jul 08
Quote from: princeishere on 12:54 AM, 10 Jul 08
@ Besito
 Grin...lol what makes u think am quotin frm the bible? cos i mentioned God? cou;d u pls tell me what could be more horrible in the sight of God

@ Vixen
I agree with u on givin them that right to live their life but not at the xpense of public interest...must remind u that ur right starts where mine ends. whatwould u do if ur daugther wakes up tommoro to become a lesbian? Grin Grin if its a way of life then everyone is bound to adopt it sooner or later-thats ma fear

If my daughter were to wake up and say she's a lesbian. My advice would still be the same for her, and i will still love her unconditionally just as i would have if she was straight. However i will  educate her about some of the world's prejudice against her.....and just be careful with what she does...but doesn't mean i'm gonna love her any less. And besides most of those gays and lesbians rarely socialize amongst us..they tend to mingle with their own kinds mostly..even have their own clubs and organizations. So i don't know why it would even bother anyone unless you're interfering in their lives.

As a mother,its natural for u to feel that way for her but the bone of contention here is -Is it what u desire for her ? definitely NO!!!...more reason why it should be discouraged, at least no one was bone gay or lesbian Cheesy
Reply
1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 7

LATEST COMMENTS

  1. kaposky on: Why I Rejected A Married Man’s Car Gift – Nigerian Model, Favour Philip
    U DID WELL, IF SAY NA BBN VANDORA OR BBN KHLOE, DEM NO GO WASTE TIME GRAB THE CAR, AND GET READY TO ... 9 mins ago ago
  2. kaposky on: Thick, Big, Curvy Girls Are Mostly Dirty Under — Nollywood Actress And Comedian, Charity Nnaji
    THAT MEANS U ARE ALSO SMELLING AND DIRTY. ONYE ARA... 14 mins ago ago
  3. kaposky on: Anambra Youths Burn Down Church As Man Marries 17 Years Old Younger Sister
    NDI ARA, NDI ARA, NDI ARA, LELE, LELE, LEKWE HA... 20 mins ago ago
  4. fancy315 on: Why I Rejected A Married Man’s Car Gift – Nigerian Model, Favour Philip
    Good for you dear. I am very proud of you. You do have a good head on your shoulders... 43 mins ago ago
  5. Wazubia on: See What Was Spotted On A Mystery Tree In Ikorodu Area Of Lagos (Photos)
    THEN WATEN THE WRITE UP MEAN IN ENGLISH.... 1 hr ago ago