Why American & European Women Value Nigeria Men (Page 18)

1 ... 15 16 17 [18] 19
at 8 May 11, 10:21 AM (5 years ago)
(12674 | Hero) (m)
Quote from: truenaija2 on  8 May 11, 10:06 AM
Quote from: ILOVEIT on  8 May 11, 09:58 AM
Quote from: FlyMamacita on  8 May 11, 09:44 AM
Quote from: ILOVEIT on  8 May 11, 09:02 AM
Quote from: FlyMamacita on  7 Jul 10, 07:10 PM
Quote from: truenaija2 on  7 Jul 10, 04:00 PM
Quote from: chigozie_german on  6 Nov 09, 05:13 PM
"Have u ever seen a real nijaa man, in europe that will use his money and get drunk?? then come back home to beat up the wife or girl.."

am sorry, but here the most nigerians are drunken the most time, they drink and fight tooooo much!
some of them self feel shame...
 
Ich bin derselbe meinung, dieser nigerianische männer sind vergleichbar mit müll
the same here...


where ur own stands..don't sound like a double swards coz i hate it.
lmao i didn quote on d German line ooo  Shocked Shocked abeg  Grin Grin

But on d first lines,, if u go Brussel or Antwerpen here u see som of dem just gettin drunk
and waistin their life on nottin! No matter d advice u will giv dem,, they r not ready to listen...
na only hustle dem do.... I knw som of dem who go just fcuk gals wey 99% sure dem get aids  Undecided
I mean for sombody who travel abroad for different reasons, u expect more.

Note: Not all Nigerians r like dis!



ok! now u have explain better..for her to generalize all naija men "TO BE COMPARE TO DURST BIN/TRASH BIN OR WASTE" it's absolutely ridiculous and unacceptable. if na another person drop that comment i for give am small heart attack on this site.
#
verstehst du mein deutsch nicht?, hab ich gesagt die ganze nigerianische männer? bitte bitte sag nicht was ich nicht geschrieben habe ooo

ok,vielleicht hab ich falsch verstanden..aber wiesst du.. DIESER ist im pluralform..aber alles ist ok jetzt,weil ich habe dich besser verstehen. Smiley

Reply
ILOVEIT at 8 May 11, 10:23 AM (5 years ago)
(12674 | Hero) (m)
Quote from: FlyMamacita on  8 May 11, 10:19 AM
Quote from: sophiebaby on  8 May 11, 10:01 AM
Quote from: FlyMamacita on  8 May 11, 09:49 AM
lmao no b all naija men get nice weapon ooo

but papa amos weapom nice na
Yes  Grin


i know u love it  Cheesy

Reply
FlyMamacita at 8 May 11, 10:28 AM (5 years ago)
(26265 | Addicted Hero) (f)
Quote from: ILOVEIT on  8 May 11, 10:23 AM
Quote from: FlyMamacita on  8 May 11, 10:19 AM
Quote from: sophiebaby on  8 May 11, 10:01 AM
Quote from: FlyMamacita on  8 May 11, 09:49 AM
lmao no b all naija men get nice weapon ooo

but papa amos weapom nice na
Yes  Grin


i know u love it  Cheesy
Yes! I love it berry berry well  Tongue
Reply
ILOVEIT at 8 May 11, 10:29 AM (5 years ago)
(12674 | Hero) (m)
happy sunday my nurse,how is the prince of the house?

Reply
FlyMamacita at 8 May 11, 10:31 AM (5 years ago)
(26265 | Addicted Hero) (f)
Quote from: ILOVEIT on  8 May 11, 10:29 AM
happy sunday my nurse,how is the prince of the house?
Thx dearie,, doin great...am gonna buy him small swimmin pool later, cos we dey
anjoy d weather for here sha.... Hows ur weekend?

Reply
truenaija2 at 8 May 11, 10:44 AM (5 years ago)
(5578 | Gistmaniac) (f)
Quote from: ILOVEIT on  8 May 11, 10:21 AM
Quote from: truenaija2 on  8 May 11, 10:06 AM
Quote from: ILOVEIT on  8 May 11, 09:58 AM
Quote from: FlyMamacita on  8 May 11, 09:44 AM
Quote from: ILOVEIT on  8 May 11, 09:02 AM
Quote from: FlyMamacita on  7 Jul 10, 07:10 PM
Quote from: truenaija2 on  7 Jul 10, 04:00 PM
Quote from: chigozie_german on  6 Nov 09, 05:13 PM
"Have u ever seen a real nijaa man, in europe that will use his money and get drunk?? then come back home to beat up the wife or girl.."

am sorry, but here the most nigerians are drunken the most time, they drink and fight tooooo much!
some of them self feel shame...
 
Ich bin derselbe meinung, dieser nigerianische männer sind vergleichbar mit müll
the same here...


where ur own stands..don't sound like a double swards coz i hate it.
lmao i didn quote on d German line ooo  Shocked Shocked abeg  Grin Grin

But on d first lines,, if u go Brussel or Antwerpen here u see som of dem just gettin drunk
and waistin their life on nottin! No matter d advice u will giv dem,, they r not ready to listen...
na only hustle dem do.... I knw som of dem who go just fcuk gals wey 99% sure dem get aids  Undecided
I mean for sombody who travel abroad for different reasons, u expect more.

Note: Not all Nigerians r like dis!



ok! now u have explain better..for her to generalize all naija men "TO BE COMPARE TO DURST BIN/TRASH BIN OR WASTE" it's absolutely ridiculous and unacceptable. if na another person drop that comment i for give am small heart attack on this site.
#
verstehst du mein deutsch nicht?, hab ich gesagt die ganze nigerianische männer? bitte bitte sag nicht was ich nicht geschrieben habe ooo

ok,vielleicht hab ich falsch verstanden..aber wiesst du.. DIESER ist im pluralform..aber alles ist ok jetzt,weil ich habe dich besser verstehen. Smiley

 Wink
Reply
truenaija2 at 8 May 11, 10:48 AM (5 years ago)
(5578 | Gistmaniac) (f)
Quote from: FlyMamacita on  8 May 11, 10:18 AM
Quote from: truenaija2 on  8 May 11, 09:59 AM
flyfly so u don try all of them Cheesy , i dey hail u ooo Grin Grin Grin
Grin Grin naaah no b like dat,, but i hear stories frm friends etc  Tongue


 Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cool
Reply
trolling at 8 May 11, 01:59 PM (5 years ago)
(2851 | Gistmaniac) (m)
To be honest i'd say we are naturally endowed.
Reply
mydicksweet at 8 May 11, 02:05 PM (5 years ago)
(7682 | Hero) (m)
I was here
Reply
kebella at 8 May 11, 02:09 PM (5 years ago)
(44410 | Addicted Hero) (f)
me too

Reply
Michro at 8 May 11, 02:28 PM (5 years ago)
(7523 | Hero) (m)
So poster how many of the European/American women have you married?

Reply
Chizze at 8 May 11, 03:55 PM (5 years ago)
(199 | Upcoming) (m)
Poster did you actually want NPs to comment on this? For one, you seem to have all the answers; therefore, you only told a story even though you used the word "why" at start of your story. For clarity sake, please rephrase your topic and use question mark (?) to solicit for pals' comments.
Reply
Michro at 8 May 11, 04:05 PM (5 years ago)
(7523 | Hero) (m)
Quote from: Chizze on  8 May 11, 03:55 PM
Poster did you actually want NPs to comment on this? For one, you seem to have all the answers; therefore, you only told a story even though you used the word "why" at start of your story. For clarity sake, please rephrase your topic and use question mark (?) to solicit for pals' comments.
Abi?

Reply
El-magnifico at 9 May 11, 01:05 PM (5 years ago)
(484 | Upcoming) (m)
Quote from: HOPEA23 on  3 Nov 09, 03:25 PM
nigeria men are more caring than white men lol
nigeria men...are understanding [they wish to]they care for their children,they always there for their family......a beg i dey go look for nigeria man
DNT SEARCH FODA CUZ AM THE PERFECT MATCH YOU BEEN LOOKING FOR .LOLZ
Reply
El-magnifico at 9 May 11, 01:17 PM (5 years ago)
(484 | Upcoming) (m)
Quote from: HOPEA23 on  3 Nov 09, 03:25 PM
nigeria men are more caring than white men lol
nigeria men...are understanding [they wish to]they care for their children,they always there for their family......a beg i dey go look for nigeria man
Why must you look for when am right beside you, dnt serach foda coz am here for you..
Reply
sophiebaby at 9 May 11, 01:23 PM (5 years ago)
(31175 | Addicted Hero) (f)
Quote from: trolling on  8 May 11, 01:59 PM
To be honest i'd say we are naturally endowed.

true

Reply
goziedona at 23 Oct 11, 06:31 AM (5 years ago)
(116 | Upcoming) (m)
Quote from: guccigirl on  6 Nov 09, 01:05 AM
LOL DIRTYKID MY HUSBAND IS FROM US AND HES EVEN BLACK
HE GOT A PERFECT JOB DERE IS NO DIFF
ANYWAY I JUS SAY THANK GOD I GOD A REAL MEN ......................
pls dont compare the US 2 more racist world of europe tho not all of them but more countries in europe do more racism against foreigners and i think its bad
Reply
goziedona at 23 Oct 11, 06:55 AM (5 years ago)
(116 | Upcoming) (m)
Quote from: onuorahuchenna on  6 Nov 09, 08:19 PM
Quote from: Topanido on  3 Nov 09, 03:11 PM
It is quite clear that a lots of American/European women are hunting for Nigerian men more than men from other African countries.

In fact if a white woman marries from Ghana, Ivory Coast, Kenya, Liberia, Congo, Guinea, Egypt, etc, after some period of marriage, the husband being the black tends to force his family back to African home. This is not desired by most of the American/European women due to our economic status, environmental conditions and poor economic development.

However, a Nigerian man marrying an American or European women means an opportunity for him to leave his parental family and country and naturalize in abroad. This is due to the current situation of the country as everyone finds one way or the other to survive. Therefore many American and European women are seriously looking for Naija guys especially when they are not yet married at the age of 28. This situation leads to emigration and brain drain.
oboy u well at all? naija is the most popular black nation in the world so long as im concerned even the deepest european country knows the name nigeria better than u

POSTER DIS THING NA NONSENSE, NO BETTER OYIBO WOMAN GO VALUE NAIJA GUY OK? UNLESS THE GUY JUST  DEY USE CHARM HOLD THE WOMAN, LISTEN IF YOU CHAT A WHITE WOMAN OR EVEN TALK TO HER PHYSICALLY IN THEIR COUNTRY AND TELL HER THAT YOU ARE A NIGERIAN SHE WILL RUN AWAY AND CALL YOU A SCAMMER...BUT COME TO THINK OF THAT, I GUESS 99% OF THEM HAVEN`T EVER HEARD OF THE COUNTRY NIGERIA UNLESS YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT ALBINOS
Reply
kebella at 23 Oct 11, 07:44 AM (5 years ago)
(44410 | Addicted Hero) (f)
 Huh?

Reply
goziedona at 23 Oct 11, 07:49 AM (5 years ago)
(116 | Upcoming) (m)
naija is the most popuar black nation so dont sit in ur village and write what u dont know
Reply
1 ... 15 16 17 [18] 19

Login To Write A Comment

January Leaders

BournIdentity(1060) - kacylee(829) - yawa_don_gas(621) - akinmanchy(612) - james987(609) - gogoman(581) - chukkychukky(333) - bayonel3(270) - jeroba1(245) - LegendaryU(222) - tommy70(196) - CHRISETTE(157) - kison(157) - Mykie010(147) - bohlah(143) - xspraise(138) - clarajancita(132) - dynasty4all(109) - osarobo62(103) - beneno(102) -

Forum Sections