Father of Two Rapes Girl, 13 (Page 3)

1 2 [3] 4 5 6
teeco at 04:12 PM, 15 Dec 09 (8 years ago)
(27541 | Addicted Hero) (m)
Quote from: divineproject on 10:44 AM, 15 Dec 09
Teeco who wan hammer you??...Davel??.......na wa ooo

you

Reply
divineproject at 04:16 PM, 15 Dec 09 (8 years ago)
(12731 | Hero) (f)
you

Reply
teeco at 05:20 PM, 15 Dec 09 (8 years ago)
(27541 | Addicted Hero) (m)
ok make we see na

Reply
add12 at 06:43 PM, 15 Dec 09 (8 years ago)
(3642 | Gistmaniac) (m)
passing
Reply
gbengasax at 08:46 PM, 15 Dec 09 (8 years ago)
(82 | Newbie) (m)
Thank God he has daughters too.
Reply
ceejay58 at 12:28 AM, 16 Dec 09 (8 years ago)
(8407 | Hero) (m)
NAIJA men.......  i bow 4 una oooo
Reply
Motta at 06:58 AM, 16 Dec 09 (8 years ago)
(6 | Newbie) (m)
Thhngs are happening. dat to say d end time is very near. watch out!!
Reply
teeco at 08:21 AM, 16 Dec 09 (8 years ago)
(27541 | Addicted Hero) (m)
Quote from: gbengasax on 08:46 PM, 15 Dec 09
Thank God he has daughters too.

 Grin Grin Grin na him we dey try tell DP na

Reply
Tunjifasesin at 09:37 AM, 16 Dec 09 (8 years ago)
(21 | Newbie) (m)
Quote from: Mr-World on 08:23 PM,  5 Dec 09
NA LIE THE MAN DEY TALK, IF HE`S NOT THE FIRST TO DISVIRGIN HER, HOW COME SHE FELT THE PAIN THAT BROUGHT HER MUM`S NOTICE?
what do you mean he said and the girl acknowledged that they have being doing it over time. The parent of the girl is at fault. Not noticing litle physical and psycological changes on your children. thats is bad. Well all the same the man shuld be prosecuted
Reply
sasod at 11:31 AM, 16 Dec 09 (8 years ago)
(98 | Newbie) (m)
the is not naija men problem, it happens every where. 'Stop painting us black' Najia Great Nation Good People.!!!

Parents should take care of their kids most esp. teenagers from fox and dogs around looking for who to devour.
Reply
teeco at 12:42 PM, 16 Dec 09 (8 years ago)
(27541 | Addicted Hero) (m)
Quote from: sasod on 11:31 AM, 16 Dec 09
the is not naija men problem, it happens every where. 'Stop painting us black' Najia Great Nation Good People.!!!

Parents should take care of their kids most esp. teenagers from fox and dogs around looking for who to devour.

Na lie 

Reply
ebony_cutie at 12:47 PM, 16 Dec 09 (8 years ago)
(5732 | Gistmaniac) (f)
Any father who rapes his daughter has lost the  right to be called a father, he shld be skinned
Reply
teeco at 12:54 PM, 16 Dec 09 (8 years ago)
(27541 | Addicted Hero) (m)
Quote from: ebony_cutie on 12:47 PM, 16 Dec 09
Any father who rapes his daughter has lost the  right to be called a father, he shld be skinned

Na true Mummy Grin

Reply
ebony_cutie at 12:57 PM, 16 Dec 09 (8 years ago)
(5732 | Gistmaniac) (f)
Quote from: teeco on 12:54 PM, 16 Dec 09
Quote from: ebony_cutie on 12:47 PM, 16 Dec 09
Any father who rapes his daughter has lost the  right to be called a father, he shld be skinned

Na true Mummy Grin

how are you son??  Grin Wink
Reply
jjmayaski at 01:11 PM, 16 Dec 09 (8 years ago)
(5 | Newbie) (m)
His a pedofy.. Do unto others what u may nt wnt others to do unto u.. Make em no 4get say em get children oh!
Reply
Agatex at 01:33 PM, 16 Dec 09 (8 years ago)
(1455 | Gistmaniac) (f)
the man maybe wrong in sleeping with the girl but lets face the fact the girl in question is  bad if not she would ve reported to her mum right from the first day rather she was enjoying the play and kept going back to the man ...............no be bad pikin be that?
Reply
plainheart at 02:08 PM, 16 Dec 09 (8 years ago)
(3237 | Gistmaniac) (f)
Quote from: Agatex on 01:33 PM, 16 Dec 09
the man maybe wrong in sleeping with the girl but lets face the fact the girl in question is  bad if not she would ve reported to her mum right from the first day rather she was enjoying the play and kept going back to the man ...............no be bad pikin be that?
[

true talk! no mind them
Reply
teeco at 03:43 PM, 16 Dec 09 (8 years ago)
(27541 | Addicted Hero) (m)
Quote from: ebony_cutie on 12:57 PM, 16 Dec 09
Quote from: teeco on 12:54 PM, 16 Dec 09
Quote from: ebony_cutie on 12:47 PM, 16 Dec 09
Any father who rapes his daughter has lost the  right to be called a father, he shld be skinned

Na true Mummy Grin

how are you son??  Grin Wink

Am cool Mama did you check your mail Grin

Reply
nancymari at 10:52 PM, 16 Dec 09 (8 years ago)
(6 | Newbie) (f)
Wonders shall never end,mothers should try ,take gud care and control their daughters from some he-goats in the form of some men.and to think tht the man has daughters too.The wife  should be careful bcos tht he-goat can as well sleep wth his daughters too oohhhh,,.
Reply
eola at 07:43 AM, 17 Dec 09 (8 years ago)
(18 | Newbie) (m)
Quote from: nancymari on 10:52 PM, 16 Dec 09
Wonders shall never end,mothers should try ,take gud care and control their daughters from some he-goats in the form of some men.and to think tht the man has daughters too.The wife  should be careful bcos tht he-goat can as well sleep wth his daughters too oohhhh,,.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 true talk
Reply
1 2 [3] 4 5 6

LATEST COMMENTS

  1. WhaleDog on: See The Massive Cathedral Being Built By Business Mogul, Ifeanyi Ubah In Nnewi (Photos)
    [quote author=Zaki68 link=topic=353748.msg5412258#msg5412258 date=1518977889]INSTEAD OF BUILDING MOR... 16 mins ago ago
  2. slimber on: PHOTOS: Nigerian Comedian, Koffi And His Wife Welcome New Baby
    Congrats... 36 mins ago ago
  3. ThinkWisly on: It Is An Insult To Say I Am Worth $150 Million — Bishop David Oyedepo
    [quote author=maizaxx link=topic=353743.msg5412207#msg5412207 date=1518968476]Why do we keep bastard... 57 mins ago ago
  4. willyking on: Aisha Buhari's Brother & SSA In Germany Where Yusuf Buhari Is Currently Recuperating - GISTMANIA
    Chai! No common truth in buhari mouth today germany tomorrow he fine nigerian doctors take care of h... 1 hr ago ago
  5. dasola08 on: NICE ONE! 7 Years Old Nigerian Comedienne, Emmanuella To Feature In Hollywood Disney Movie
    Nice one girl ... 1 hr ago ago