Photos From The Violent Clash Between Igbo and Hausa Traders in Ariara Market, Abia State

[1] 2 3
at 12:33 PM, 6 May 16 (1 year ago)
(11816 | Hero) (m)

Three people were reportedly killed yesterday after Igbo and Hausa traders clashed at Ariara market, in Aba, Abia state.
Philzylove at 12:54 PM, 6 May 16 (1 year ago)
(254 | Upcoming) (m)
noted
Reply
zeigbo at 01:37 PM, 6 May 16 (1 year ago)
(27243 | Addicted Hero) (m)
see gobe

Reply
kachasi at 02:55 PM, 6 May 16 (1 year ago)
(2425 | Gistmaniac) (m)
FULANI MUST GO
Reply
morgan1 at 04:09 PM, 6 May 16 (1 year ago)
(10622 | Hero) (m)
 Roll Eyes
Reply
gogoman at 04:09 PM, 6 May 16 (1 year ago)
(29204 | Addicted Hero) (m)
UNA JUST DEY KILL EACH OTHER NA WA OOOO NAIJA
Reply
christianity at 07:23 PM, 6 May 16 (1 year ago)
(7363 | Gistmaniac) (m)
nigeria
Reply
Markeve at 08:11 PM, 6 May 16 (1 year ago)
(3356 | Gistmaniac) Online (f)
See as dem burn person as if na goat may God deliver u pple fulani very wicked creature i dislike them.
Reply
Otikadinje at 08:17 PM, 6 May 16 (1 year ago)
(3566 | Gistmaniac) (m)
Fulani una see wetin una dey cause now.

Reply
Mykie010 at 08:34 PM, 6 May 16 (1 year ago)
(5475 | Gistmaniac) (m)
D zoo must fall
Reply
CHRISETTE at 09:01 PM, 6 May 16 (1 year ago)
(12778 | Hero) (f)
This what you get when the people are angry
Reply
CHRISETTE at 09:02 PM, 6 May 16 (1 year ago)
(12778 | Hero) (f)
Quote from: Eve on 08:11 PM,  6 May 16
See as dem burn person as if na goat may God deliver u pple fulani very wicked creature i dislike them.
Na hausa dem burn oo
Reply
AmazingMarie at 11:28 PM, 6 May 16 (1 year ago)
(12072 | Hero) (f)
Na wo o see wetin dey do to human being
Reply
DAMILARE100 at 09:10 AM, 7 May 16 (1 year ago)
(4825 | Gistmaniac) (m)
Human beings can not co-habitat with HAUSAS...Let's split to make things works. Nigeria has never been & can NEVER be one.
Reply
angesco at 11:30 AM, 7 May 16 (1 year ago)
(6254 | Gistmaniac) (f)
Why is this so-called "religion of peace" trying to DESTABILISE THE WHOLE WORLD?
Sneaking into different countries as FAKE REFUGEES.
What type of religion has the AGENDA to KILL, R.A.P.E and commit atrocities as its main focus in life.
Every corner of the world is being infected with the CANCER of Islam.
Now we understand the MAYOR of London IS a Muslim.

I smell WORLD WAR THREE AROUND THE CORNER.
Reply
chys at 08:09 PM, 7 May 16 (1 year ago)
(406 | Upcoming) (m)
WHEN FULANI HAUSA WHERE KILLING PEOPLE  IN THE MIDDLE BELT SOME NONSENSE IGBOS WHERE MAKING NOISE THAT THEY SHOULD KILL THE CHRISTIANS IN THE NORTH IF THEY WANT BUT THEY SHOULDNT TRY IGBOS ETC...NO BE IGBOS THEM KILL FOR ENUGU ? WETIN UNA DO THEM? LOL
Reply
Oworen25 at 08:45 AM, 8 May 16 (1 year ago)
(12290 | Hero) (m)
Make them dey careful oh
Reply
Oworen25 at 08:46 AM, 8 May 16 (1 year ago)
(12290 | Hero) (m)
Quote from: joey crack on 08:09 PM,  7 May 16
WHEN FULANI HAUSA WHERE KILLING PEOPLE  IN THE MIDDLE BELT SOME NONSENSE IGBOS WHERE MAKING NOISE THAT THEY SHOULD KILL THE CHRISTIANS IN THE NORTH IF THEY WANT BUT THEY SHOULDNT TRY IGBOS ETC...NO BE IGBOS THEM KILL FOR ENUGU ? WETIN UNA DO THEM? LOL

Don't blame them
Reply
Oworen25 at 08:47 AM, 8 May 16 (1 year ago)
(12290 | Hero) (m)
Quote from: angela on 11:30 AM,  7 May 16
Why is this so-called "religion of peace" trying to DESTABILISE THE WHOLE WORLD?
Sneaking into different countries as FAKE REFUGEES.
What type of religion has the AGENDA to KILL, R.A.P.E and commit atrocities as its main focus in life.
Every corner of the world is being infected with the CANCER of Islam.
Now we understand the MAYOR of London IS a Muslim.

I smell WORLD WAR THREE AROUND THE CORNER.

Haha no be we go coz am
Reply
Oworen25 at 08:48 AM, 8 May 16 (1 year ago)
(12290 | Hero) (m)
Quote from: DRE on 09:10 AM,  7 May 16
Human beings can not co-habitat with HAUSAS...Let's split to make things works. Nigeria has never been & can NEVER be one.

You talk well
Reply
[1] 2 3

LATEST COMMENTS

  1. proly on: Davido’s Uncle, Senator Ademola Adeleke Shows Off His Dancing Skills @ Silverbird MOTY Awards(Vi
    Hahhaha this man no just wan hear at all... 12 mins ago ago
  2. Asterimou on: “I Am Keeping My Virginity For My Husband” — Nigerian Lady, Chinenye Nwaeze
    I PRAY THAT YOU FIND A GOOD MAN WHO WILL VALUE IT AND APPRECIATE HOW MUCH SACRIFICES YOU MADE. GOOD ... 37 mins ago ago
  3. Markeve on: Yobe Attack: List Of Missing Dapchi Girls Released, Real Number Revealed (See Full List)
    may God put an end to this boko haram problem.... 1 hr ago ago
  4. xspraise on: 80-year-old Alafin Of Oyo Welcomes A Set Of Twins With One Of His Young Wives (Photos)
    welhdone sir... 1 hr ago ago
  5. favourita on: Igbos Are Lazy Thinkers, Acting Strangely – Former Minister of Health, Prof A.B.C. Nwosu
    Idiot fellows ::) ::) :P... 1 hr ago ago