what to b done,when searching 4 a lover?

at 07:05 PM, 11 Aug 08 (9 years ago)
(28 | Newbie) (m)
If by any means we/i get searching for whom to love and cherish,to always be there for me,both in rainy & sunny dayz,what step should i/any take for it. keep searching,be patience or what i really need answer to thiz because its killing my brain**** Poeple who re single blivs life is a waste.U kno if it's a lie,just tell ur fiance to give a weekbreak,u ll get ur selv pleadin....So plz Naijaz pal Exibit what u ve to say to diz......fingerz croz...
philomena87 at 07:13 PM, 11 Aug 08 (9 years ago)
(5713 | Gistmaniac) (f)
welll.. all i know tat i cant stay a day witout thinkin of my bf...
Reply
JUMPER at 01:11 AM, 12 Aug 08 (9 years ago)
(598 | Upcoming) (m)
Quote from: philomena87 on 07:13 PM, 11 Aug 08
welll.. all i know tat i cant stay a day witout thinkin of my bf...

TRUE?

Wetin im give you chop? Grin
Reply
akjasper at 03:11 AM, 12 Aug 08 (9 years ago)
(7800 | Hero) (m)
Quote from: gnever on 07:05 PM, 11 Aug 08
If by any means we/i get searching for whom to love and cherish,to always be there for me,both in rainy & sunny dayz,what step should i/any take for it. keep searching,be patience or what i really need answer to thiz because its killing my brain**** Poeple who re single blivs life is a waste.U kno if it's a lie,just tell ur fiance to give a weekbreak,u ll get ur selv pleadin....So plz Naijaz pal Exibit what u ve to say to diz......fingerz croz...

Dnt have it as a wrk,, be urself and do ur normal daily activities bt dnt fail to make move on any sweet looking chicala u see and ur mind gave you the order to go ahead,, still tek things easy cos when u will be hooked it will be like a magic.good luck.
Reply
Vixenx at 06:47 AM, 12 Aug 08 (9 years ago)
(21148 | Addicted Hero) (f)
don't search....

Reply
walerian at 10:39 AM, 12 Aug 08 (9 years ago)
(1474 | Gistmaniac) (m)
u may search but not find, u may look but not see and u may stretch but dont reach.......
but wen the time comes, u will get sm1 anyways. 
Reply
philomena87 at 06:44 PM, 12 Aug 08 (9 years ago)
(5713 | Gistmaniac) (f)
Quote from: JUMPER on 01:11 AM, 12 Aug 08
Quote from: philomena87 on 07:13 PM, 11 Aug 08
welll.. all i know tat i cant stay a day witout thinkin of my bf...

TRUE?

Wetin im give you chop? Grin

hahhaha i need to ask u tat wetin u dey give me chop  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Grin
Reply
darkocean002 at 08:27 PM, 12 Aug 08 (9 years ago)
(2825 | Gistmaniac) (m)
Love come natural, u dont need to find at all. u dont need any skill or steps. just be yourself and have the ability to love and accomodate, tolerant and be happy all the time.
Reply
tender at 08:34 PM, 12 Aug 08 (9 years ago)
(380 | Upcoming) (f)
Quote from: darkocean002 on 08:27 PM, 12 Aug 08
Love come natural, u dont need to find at all. u dont need any skill or steps. just be yourself and have the ability to love and accomodate, tolerant and be happy all the time.

u are right darkco.
Reply
SAmyrocko at 11:23 AM, 13 Aug 08 (9 years ago)
(32659 | Addicted Hero) (m)
Be happy @ all time..

Reply
myragonza at 05:26 PM, 13 Aug 08 (9 years ago)
(40160 | Addicted Hero) (f)
Quote from: gnever on 07:05 PM, 11 Aug 08
If by any means we/i get searching for whom to love and cherish,to always be there for me,both in rainy & sunny dayz,what step should i/any take for it. keep searching,be patience or what i really need answer to thiz because its killing my brain**** Poeple who re single blivs life is a waste.U kno if it's a lie,just tell ur fiance to give a weekbreak,u ll get ur selv pleadin....So plz Naijaz pal Exibit what u ve to say to diz......fingerz croz...




patience pays

Reply

LATEST COMMENTS

  1. WhaleDog on: IPOB's New Leader, Ezenachukwu Okwudili Reveals Where Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Hiding On Radio BIAFR
    [quote author=maranatha2 link=topic=349095.msg5379626#msg5379626 date=1511393099]Where is this new I... 5 mins ago ago
  2. maranatha2 on: IPOB's New Leader, Ezenachukwu Okwudili Reveals Where Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Hiding On Radio BIAFR
    Where is this new IPOB leader? Is he invisible or doesn't he have a face? The admin of this sit... 38 mins ago ago
  3. Asterimou on: IPOB's New Leader, Ezenachukwu Okwudili Reveals Where Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Hiding On Radio BIAFR
    Useless set of people.... 46 mins ago ago
  4. willyking on: Smacking Of Children Set To Become Illegal Across Britain (See Details)
    Una want increase una problem...when them grow up na una go hear am..... 1 hr ago ago
  5. ThinkWisly on: Peter Okoye Also Known As Mr P Hires Emem From Defunct "Kush" Female Music Group As New Manager
    Guy u need wake up from this dream way u dey so... 1 hr ago ago

November Leaders

BournIdentity(1246) - kixme(680) - kacylee(445) - ruthie(374) - gogoman(366) - felicilin(280) - benosky4(279) - james987(159) - bohlah(134) - clarajancita(115) - abati666(111) - xspraise(105) - ItaloBigBoSs(94) - kaposky(90) - fineboy77(87) - Glory07(84) - Wazubia(83) - victorstic1(82) - osarobo62(73) - Markeve(71) -