Top Commenters For This Month Will Be Winning Nice Cash Prizes, See The Leaders List Here

Late Pop Star's Sister, Janet Jackson Stops Wearing Hijab After Separation From Husband (Photos)

at 01:05 PM, 14 Apr 17 (5 months ago)
(18093 | Hero) (m)

Barely a week after Janet Jackson got separated from her Qatari billionaire husband, Wissam Al Mana, the late pop star's sister has ditched the hijab which she wore while still married.

She was spotted pushing their three-months old son, Eissa Al Mana, in a pram in a London park on Wednesday, without a hijab.

The 50-year-old first time mother and singer got married to Al Mana in year 2012, but was spotted for the first time in full Islamic dress in October 2016.

More photos below.......











morganaldore at 02:02 PM, 14 Apr 17 (5 months ago)
(118 | Upcoming) (m)
poster you are a big fool for posting this useless news here...so because person no wear something for one day..that means say she don stop to de wear am.
Reply
morgan1 at 02:50 PM, 14 Apr 17 (5 months ago)
(10569 | Hero) (m)
i waka pass,,,,
Reply
gogoman at 03:56 PM, 14 Apr 17 (5 months ago)
(26041 | Addicted Hero) (m)
Quote from: morganaldore on 02:02 PM, 14 Apr 17
poster you are a big fool for posting this useless news here...so because person no wear something for one day..that means say she don stop to de wear am.


SEEM U JUST DEY KNOW GISTMANIA POSTER LOL
Reply
ifizyprince at 04:13 PM, 14 Apr 17 (5 months ago)
(32 | Newbie) (m)
Hahaha.. See as all diz boko terrorist just dey vex cos she no wan wear hijab again

Reply
schmit at 05:42 PM, 14 Apr 17 (5 months ago)
(11636 | Hero) (f)
Dis woman
Reply
waffibabe at 06:31 PM, 14 Apr 17 (5 months ago)
(2228 | Gistmaniac) (f)
Which sensible woman will covert to islam if money is not involved.now afrer divorce,she is gaining back her freedoms and millions of dollars. She even try,I can't convert to islam even for just a second,even for billions of dollars even for stupid love
Reply
blowout at 08:45 PM, 14 Apr 17 (5 months ago)
(528 | Upcoming) (m)
contract over
Reply
kaposky at 08:56 PM, 14 Apr 17 (5 months ago)
(482 | Upcoming) (m)
JANET JACKSON, WHY U DEY RUN NOW, NO BE U RUN GO MARRY MUSLIM MAN, AND AS U AND THE MAN BORN ONE SON, JUST BEAR IT IN MIND THAT ONE EXTRA ISLAMIC TERRORIST HAS BEEN BORN INTO USA.FOOLISH WOMAN
Reply
Olarewaju26 at 09:12 PM, 14 Apr 17 (5 months ago)
(3 | Newbie) (m)
Quote from: kaposky on 08:56 PM, 14 Apr 17
JANET JACKSON, WHY U DEY RUN NOW, NO BE U RUN GO MARRY MUSLIM MAN, AND AS U AND THE MAN BORN ONE SON, JUST BEAR IT IN MIND THAT ONE EXTRA ISLAMIC TERRORIST HAS BEEN BORN INTO USA.FOOLISH WOMAN
.  ur

 fada...
Reply
Ifaseyi321 at 09:22 PM, 14 Apr 17 (5 months ago)
(7 | Newbie) (m)
BABA IFASEYI TRADITIONAL HERBALIST. FOR ALTERNATIVE MEDICINE THERAPY..WHY HIDE YOUR PROBLEM??? CALL THIS NUMBER IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEM CALL:
(+2348142632284....08142632284)..THIS IS REAL TRY MY FATHER YOU WILL KNOW THAT IS REAL (+2348142632284....08142632284) am ifasegun son of
 BABA IFASEYI of ijebuland am here to tell people about my grandfather what do you really need?
(1)You want to be rich. (2) if you need (oshole market) (3) if You need (oshole yahoo)
if you need (oshole for anything) (4) if you need (ogun owo) (5) if you have rich before that you didn't have money again
(6) if you are looking for star (7) if you (ogun ibon) (Cool If you want a child. (9) if you have promise an fail
(10) if you always have bad dreams. (11) You want to be promoted in your office. (12) You want women/men to run after you.
(13) desire due to low reaction. (17) if your menstruation refuse to come out the day it suppose to come or over flows.
(18) if your work refuse to pay your salary, people owing you?. (19) solve a land issue and get it back.
(20) Let people obey my words and do my wish. (21) Do you have a low sperm count. (22) yahoo that want to do spiritual.
(23) people that need fact money. (24) If you are pastor that looking for star. (25) If you doctor that looking for oshole aworo
(26) IF YOU ARE THIEF THAT YOU NEED SPIRITUAL POWER (27) IF YOU ARE GIRL THAT YOU DOING ROSSY LEAVE
(28) If you are Political that you need power that you we use to enter.
 A LOT of people have been successful working from this man. Don't use some others you've tried before to judge this one. Remember,
you've to give it a try before judging. Give a chance and see where it goes.Well this is the unique opportunity for you to talk to us on Dis number
(+2348142632284....08142632284) , try my father you we see that iS REAL
Reply
kaposky at 09:34 PM, 14 Apr 17 (5 months ago)
(482 | Upcoming) (m)
Quote from: Ifaseyi321 on 09:22 PM, 14 Apr 17
BABA IFASEYI TRADITIONAL HERBALIST. FOR ALTERNATIVE MEDICINE THERAPY..WHY HIDE YOUR PROBLEM??? CALL THIS NUMBER IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEM CALL:
(+2348142632284....08142632284)..THIS IS REAL TRY MY FATHER YOU WILL KNOW THAT IS REAL (+2348142632284....08142632284) am ifasegun son of
 BABA IFASEYI of ijebuland am here to tell people about my grandfather what do you really need?
(1)You want to be rich. (2) if you need (oshole market) (3) if You need (oshole yahoo)
if you need (oshole for anything) (4) if you need (ogun owo) (5) if you have rich before that you didn't have money again
(6) if you are looking for star (7) if you (ogun ibon) (Cool If you want a child. (9) if you have promise an fail
(10) if you always have bad dreams. (11) You want to be promoted in your office. (12) You want women/men to run after you.
(13) desire due to low reaction. (17) if your menstruation refuse to come out the day it suppose to come or over flows.
(18) if your work refuse to pay your salary, people owing you?. (19) solve a land issue and get it back.
(20) Let people obey my words and do my wish. (21) Do you have a low sperm count. (22) yahoo that want to do spiritual.
(23) people that need fact money. (24) If you are pastor that looking for star. (25) If you doctor that looking for oshole aworo
(26) IF YOU ARE THIEF THAT YOU NEED SPIRITUAL POWER (27) IF YOU ARE GIRL THAT YOU DOING ROSSY LEAVE
(28) If you are Political that you need power that you we use to enter.
 A LOT of people have been successful working from this man. Don't use some others you've tried before to judge this one. Remember,
you've to give it a try before judging. Give a chance and see where it goes.Well this is the unique opportunity for you to talk to us on Dis number
(+2348142632284....08142632284) , try my father you we see that iS REAL
U WHY U NEVER USE ALL THESE UR MEDICINES AND GET RICH., TRY GIVE UR THE MEDICINES TO UR FRIENDS, UR SISTERS, UR BROTHERS, UR RELATIVES. FOOLISH MAN
Reply
kaposky at 10:22 PM, 14 Apr 17 (5 months ago)
(482 | Upcoming) (m)
The 50-year-old first time mother and singer , COME OOHH, UNA SURE SAY NA JANET JACKSON BORN THIS PICKIN, IMAGINE @50 WEY SHE SUPPOSE GO OMUGWO AS A GRANDMA, NAWAOOOHH
Reply
danielsony at 12:13 AM, 15 Apr 17 (5 months ago)
(1727 | Gistmaniac) (m)
Janet
Reply
4tocopyvan at 12:18 AM, 15 Apr 17 (5 months ago)
(213 | Upcoming) Online (m)
Quote from: kaposky on 09:34 PM, 14 Apr 17
U WHY U NEVER USE ALL THESE UR MEDICINES AND GET RICH., TRY GIVE UR THE MEDICINES TO UR FRIENDS, UR SISTERS, UR BROTHERS, UR RELATIVES. FOOLISH MAN
the idiot na thief ,lazy man stupid boy posting babalawo Ogun Owo
Reply
akinmanchy at 07:27 AM, 15 Apr 17 (5 months ago)
(11264 | Hero) (m)
Na wa ooooo


Reply

LATEST COMMENTS

  1. Naijasharon on: ‘Those Who Complain About Buhari Will Complain About God If They Make Heaven’ – Femi Adesina
    Rubbish talk... 5 mins ago ago
  2. follyflex on: ‘Nigerian Women Are Not Romantic. If They Are @ All It Is Only For Money Or Good Looks’ – B. Oko
    True talk.... 5 mins ago ago
  3. sugarbaby2392 on: Two Black American Lesbian Pastors Wed In The US (Photos)
    husband scarcity na him cause am... 7 mins ago ago
  4. follyflex on: CAF Strip Off Kenya The Right To Host The 2018 African Nations Championship (CHAN)
    Till then.... 9 mins ago ago
  5. OkeEyitayo on: 6-months After Credit Card Saga, "Amin" Crooner, Dammy Krane Returns To Nigeria (Photos)
    please go back home to your parents for home training... 11 mins ago ago

September Leaders

yawa_don_gas(1771) - tegonwa(1394) - Oworen25(1140) - Floyd29(1012) - ruthie(813) - BournIdentity(539) - kacylee(453) - gogoman(409) - pricklong(404) - Novic(379) - felicilin(295) - bayonel3(252) - OkeEyitayo(227) - fineboy77(200) - CHRISETTE(192) - bohlah(178) - Patrioti(167) - james987(165) - kayveetee(160) - clarajancita(145) -