Biafra Is a Waste of Time, Find Something Better To Do – Charly Boy Tells Agitators

[1] 2
at 08:38 PM, 24 Jul 17 (3 months ago)
(12661 | Hero) (f)

Controversial media personality, Charly boy Oputa has admonished people of the South-East to abandon the struggle for Biafra.

He said it was a waste of time.

Speaking with Sun, the social rights activists advised Igbos to devote their time to other productive ventures instead of agitating for Biafra.

He said, “Unfortunately, the dreams of nationhood is lost on the altar of deception, and my Igbo brothers must be circumspect on the fact and history, and not be hoodwinked into some insane propaganda that will only lead to more wahala.

“So, instead of Biafra, we should channel our energies and abilities towards developing the South-east to become the economic hub of Nigeria. Igbo nation and my people are great but for us to move forward we must kill our individualistic tendencies and come together to do great things.

“The fall of Biafra after the genocide, starvation, and immense suffering of my people should teach us something. I believe the failure of the Igbo nation is the fault of the people, her so-called elites and decision-makers.
Why have we not poured our energy, capacity and ability into making the South-east the Dubai of the nation as well as the engine room of the Nigerian economy? Who would be our leaders when the South-east is infested with political power-grabbers, 419ers, mindless criminals and looters of our commonwealth and resources? Need I mention names?

“Our problem is the lack of men of integrity and a progressive mindset. We lack the right kind of leadership that will fight for the interest of the people. Let it be clear to all that the sufferings and poverty of the people of the South-east are also the sufferings and poverty of the peoples of the other geopolitical zones in Nigeria, including my northern brothers.

“Even the nascent anti-corruption fight in the country has seen all tribe accordingly represented. It is therefore retrospectively insane to begin to think that a people with a problem would suddenly be relieved when they are attached with a tag#BIAFRA; Abegi.

“Therefore, I insist that our mumu don do because the failure of leadership is evident in our agitation for fairness, justice and equality for every Nigerian not just for every Igbo man. And so the mind of the typical Igbo leader needs a revolution so that it can be realigned for the interest of the people rather than the interest of a few.”
pricklong at 08:43 PM, 24 Jul 17 (3 months ago)
(4154 | Gistmaniac) Online (m)
Charly man has spoken well
Reply
robertedo3 at 08:44 PM, 24 Jul 17 (3 months ago)
(143 | Upcoming) (m)
So this man get sense like dis ?  I go dey  respect  you from now on for  telling dis  disunited igbos  the truth
Reply
Patrioti at 08:57 PM, 24 Jul 17 (3 months ago)
(818 | Upcoming) (m)
How can we develop when their no electricity to power the industries? The civil war ended 1970 but the Hausa / Fulani are still using a stealth economic warfare against the Igbos. If not, why is it there is no federal presence in South East. Why must Biafrans travel to Lagos, Abuja or Kano before boarding a flight to overseas?
Someone who still attach " boy " to his name at old age is a rascal. No wander his father disowned him as a son when he was alife due to his thug life.
Reply
Ehimoyo at 09:04 PM, 24 Jul 17 (3 months ago)
(20 | Newbie) (f)
You are bless charlie boy,  my igbo brother and sister lets channel our energy into something meaningful and make East great again.
Reply
tegonwa at 09:16 PM, 24 Jul 17 (3 months ago)
(6151 | Gistmaniac) (m)
In Fact Charley Boy, I Will Reward You For This Comment With A Bottle Of Beer.These Agitators Need To Find Sth Better To Do And Stop Being Hopeless,agitatingly Hopeless!
Reply
gogoman at 09:48 PM, 24 Jul 17 (3 months ago)
(27262 | Addicted Hero) (m)
@freethinker will now say this man no be igbo again  ha ha ha ha .. na so he dey talk whne him hear FACT!!
Reply
mjyabah2 at 10:14 PM, 24 Jul 17 (3 months ago)
(1105 | Gistmaniac) (m)
Grandpa Charlie boy, please Igbos dash u to Nigeria and freaks like you. We do not need any advise from a grandma who looked at the nakedness of his freaky daughter and chanted satisfaction of such image in the social media. You could not raise your family well despite all the money u made singing and producing music. Your advise must be outright swept into the trash because the image of your daughter (almost naked), which u approved goes a long way to suggest how well your advise could augur for Biafra.   
Reply
Topexcity at 10:36 PM, 24 Jul 17 (3 months ago)
(190 | Upcoming) (m)
Truth Is Bitter !   I don't know why they can't give them the Biafra ! maybe their problems will be solved. seems like real Nigerians are begging some Nuisance. we all in this mess together!  A Greedy N Selfish Nation! 
Reply
freethinker at 11:21 PM, 24 Jul 17 (3 months ago)
(5103 | Gistmaniac) Online (m)
Quote from: Ehimoyo on 09:04 PM, 24 Jul 17
You are bless charlie boy,  my igbo brother and sister lets channel our energy into something meaningful and make East great again.
HE SMOKE WEE WEE
Reply
crocatum at 11:40 PM, 24 Jul 17 (3 months ago)
(2544 | Gistmaniac) Online (m)
they would listen to him in the virtual world.
Reply
euwilliams at 09:01 AM, 25 Jul 17 (3 months ago)
(929 | Upcoming) (f)
There is no sense in what he has said, charity begins at home. He is a mad man, what we are saying that lets go for dialogue with the government.
Reply
jereva at 09:18 AM, 25 Jul 17 (3 months ago)
(1044 | Gistmaniac) (m)
Omo I no know say Charly boy get sense like this. See better yarn. Wetin the igbo land state governors dey do? Them tie their hands? Why dem no build better roads? Create jobs? Get better amenities? Lagos and Abuja no need to secede for their governors to make the state liveable. Igbo kwenu! Make una make the rest of naija know say una go dey better off by proving am instead of blaming every other tribe but una own. Una just dey feed that Nnamdi ego. Also, make una read about the Biafran war, nah Igbo people start am by assassinating our leaders of the time. If you get the right people in power, you go get the right results.
Reply
Patrioti at 10:46 AM, 25 Jul 17 (3 months ago)
(818 | Upcoming) (m)
Quote from: jereva on 09:18 AM, 25 Jul 17
Omo I no know say Charly boy get sense like this. See better yarn. Wetin the igbo land state governors dey do? Them tie their hands? Why dem no build better roads? Create jobs? Get better amenities? Lagos and Abuja no need to secede for their governors to make the state liveable. Igbo kwenu! Make una make the rest of naija know say una go dey better off by proving am instead of blaming every other tribe but una own. Una just dey feed that Nnamdi ego. Also, make una read about the Biafran war, nah Igbo people start am by assassinating our leaders of the time. If you get the right people in power, you go get the right results.

You said: " Lagos and Abuja no need to secede for their governors to make the state liveable. "
This is elementary thought and this comment have shown me that you are not up to 30 years. Have you forgotten that Lagos was former capital and was built with the oil money from Niger Delta same like Abuja hence making it economic viable for people from different tribes to live.
Reply
kmoore at 11:51 AM, 25 Jul 17 (3 months ago)
(36 | Newbie) (m)
Charlie boy, Let me start it this way. Your a nonentity and a useless Child.  You are a maggot and those who comments here saying that they don't know that you have sense. I pray that may that same sense Charlie boy has be your potion Amen. What is this, Nigeria evil political Stupidity is it not enough.and the killings of fullani and hates of the yoroba.   Ask your self, have you seen any Federal Unit property in the East land. Everything is either YOROBA LAND OR HAUSA LAND. This madness is enough. the dream i had 2010 is already here. Biafra is This Year.

The Game is Over and the Storm is over Now. No more cloudly days from the wicked Nigeria Government.
there all gone there days of Evil.
Reply
jereva at 12:58 PM, 25 Jul 17 (3 months ago)
(1044 | Gistmaniac) (m)
Quote from: Patrioti on 10:46 AM, 25 Jul 17
You said: " Lagos and Abuja no need to secede for their governors to make the state liveable. "
This is elementary thought and this comment have shown me that you are not up to 30 years. Have you forgotten that Lagos was former capital and was built with the oil money from Niger Delta same like Abuja hence making it economic viable for people from different tribes to live.

You don't have to be 30 years old to have common sense, sir. Niger Delta has the oil, are they making good use of it? It's like that Jay Z song Take Over when he was having a feud with Nas.. "you made it a hot line, I made it a hot song" If you have resources but can't use it properly and it gets misallocated, and by law someone else is liable to use said resources, then you can't bitch and moan about it. It's called being an opportunist. Besides, has the oil dried up? can't Niger Delta still profit from it? Can't they use the oil like Lagos and Abj did? Your argument = invalid. It's a microcosm of a bigger issue in our nation. We have natural resources but don't make it count. Unlike middle eastern countries.. like Saudi Arabia. Dubai is another example. Educate yourself and don't let age be a deciding factor in your argument.
Reply
jereva at 01:03 PM, 25 Jul 17 (3 months ago)
(1044 | Gistmaniac) (m)
Quote from: kmoore on 11:51 AM, 25 Jul 17
Charlie boy, Let me start it this way. Your a nonentity and a useless Child.  You are a maggot and those who comments here saying that they don't know that you have sense. I pray that may that same sense Charlie boy has be your potion Amen. What is this, Nigeria evil political Stupidity is it not enough.and the killings of fullani and hates of the yoroba.   Ask your self, have you seen any Federal Unit property in the East land. Everything is either YOROBA LAND OR HAUSA LAND. This madness is enough. the dream i had 2010 is already here. Biafra is This Year.

The Game is Over and the Storm is over Now. No more cloudly days from the wicked Nigeria Government.
there all gone there days of Evil.

Compare his well articulated comments to your written comment and tell us all, who get sense pass. You can't even spell Yoruba. No sentence structure, no fluidity, sometimes no coherence. Have a seat.
Reply
ruthie at 03:23 PM, 25 Jul 17 (3 months ago)
(9413 | Hero) (f)
WELL SAID..THE IGBOS ARE THEIR PROBLEM...THEY HAVE INFERIORITY COMPLEX BLAMING IT ON EVERYONE BUT THEMSELVES...THE TRUTH IS OUT..BIAFRA IS DEAD ON ARRIVAL
Reply
don247 at 09:01 PM, 25 Jul 17 (3 months ago)
(82 | Newbie) (m)
na now i know say Charlie boy abi na Charlie girl na big idiot.. bomb dey your head.
Reply
don247 at 09:02 PM, 25 Jul 17 (3 months ago)
(82 | Newbie) (m)
na now i know say Charlie boy abi na Charlie girl na big idiot.. bomb dey your head.
Reply
[1] 2

LATEST COMMENTS

  1. sugarbaby2392 on: Sweet And Cute Pre-wedding Photos Of An Igbo Man And His Calabar Fiancee
    calabar  and Igbo marriage no dey too last.. we go yarn later... 5 mins ago ago
  2. abati666 on: I Date Married Men and Masturbate For Them - Popular Actress, Nichole Banna, But Now I am Born A
    MY FELLOW NIGERIANS......I AM SICK AND HAD ENOUGH OF ALL THESE  SO CALLED TRUE CONFESSIONALS...... 6 mins ago ago
  3. benosky4 on: Miss India, Manushi Chhillar Crowned Miss World 2017 (See Lovely Photos From The Pageant)
    seen... 7 mins ago ago
  4. sugarbaby2392 on: “You’ll Always Be Brothers Who Shared One Womb” – Lola Okoye Tells Peter & Paul On Their Birthd
    Lola, just say happy birthday to them and be quiet.. leave matter for Matthias.. just let the twins... 36 mins ago ago
  5. sugarbaby2392 on: “You’ll Always Be Brothers Who Shared One Womb” – Lola Okoye Tells Peter & Paul On Their Birthd
    Lola, just say happy birthday to them and be quiet.. leave matter for Matthias.. just let the twins... 38 mins ago ago

November Leaders

BournIdentity(1246) - kixme(613) - ruthie(374) - kacylee(370) - gogoman(271) - felicilin(226) - benosky4(215) - james987(141) - bohlah(112) - clarajancita(94) - xspraise(93) - fineboy77(86) - Glory07(84) - kaposky(75) - Wazubia(67) - ItaloBigBoSs(67) - abati666(67) - victorstic1(65) - ehudomalt(62) - Dramaking(58) -