Thousands Of IPOB Supporters Head To Nnamdi Kanu's Home As Army Lay Siege (Photos)

[1] 2
at 04:55 PM, 12 Sep 17 (2 months ago)
(3344 | Gistmaniac) (f)

Some new photos have shown thousands of the Indigenous People of Biafra members in tippers, buses and other cars from different South-East states heading to their leader’s home, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu in Umuahia, the Abia state capital.
This is coming after Nigerian army, again, were seen with armoured tankers in front of Kanu’s home.
 



pricklong at 05:11 PM, 12 Sep 17 (2 months ago)
(4154 | Gistmaniac) (m)
THE FULANI MEN DONT SEE ALL THIS PEOPLE TO STOP THEM
Reply
fineboy77 at 05:15 PM, 12 Sep 17 (2 months ago)
(1388 | Gistmaniac) (m)
The brainless Nigerian hierarchy thinks that intimidation will work buh nah,we gat this. At worst,genocide loading,and that will be the birth of the new Biafra
Reply
fineboy77 at 05:16 PM, 12 Sep 17 (2 months ago)
(1388 | Gistmaniac) (m)
Nigeria,be afraid,be very very afraid
Reply
ruthie at 05:19 PM, 12 Sep 17 (2 months ago)
(9413 | Hero) (f)
WARN ALL THESE JOBLESS YOUTHS TO BE CAREFUL O....IF U DIE, NOTHING GO HAPPEN...NA HELLFIRE STRAIGHT
Reply
Floyd29 at 05:26 PM, 12 Sep 17 (2 months ago)
(2172 | Gistmaniac) (f)
Nnamdi kanu is hopeless
Reply
fineboy77 at 05:36 PM, 12 Sep 17 (2 months ago)
(1388 | Gistmaniac) (m)
Quote from: ruthie on 05:19 PM, 12 Sep 17
WARN ALL THESE JOBLESS YOUTHS TO BE CAREFUL O....IF U DIE, NOTHING GO HAPPEN...NA HELLFIRE STRAIGHT
Go back to history,the struggle for freedom has never been free,it comes with a price...a price that my people are now very willing to pay. If you are educated,you would have heard about the apartheid in south Africa,the sharpville massacre,all those killings was to stop a peoples pursuit of freedom and equality but what happened in the end. Seccesion for Biafrans is not just the lust of having a nation,but a fight for freedom,so whatever price that the Nigerians want,we Biafrans will pay until the whole world turns against your barbaric Nigerian government,and possibly outcasts them from the league of nations. Go on and bring more tanks and fighter jets,Bring it on!!
Reply
Vicky_joseph at 05:53 PM, 12 Sep 17 (2 months ago)
(2074 | Gistmaniac) (f)
This is serious
Reply
Simms at 06:46 PM, 12 Sep 17 (2 months ago)
(310 | Upcoming) (m)
Way to go my Biafrans comrades. We live to die. What is important is how you die. Only cowards think about death. What is more important - live 100 unfulfilled years of your life and die as slaves or live 2 years fulfilled and die as hero. Comrade Kanu has made history and whatever happens now doesn't matter. I am hundred percent sure, after this, things will not be the same in that ZOO. Remember no violence, no weapons and no fear. The zoo army are only intimidating you - do not panic. Blood will soon run out for Buhari then the final journey will start. Biafra for life.
Reply
ThinkWisly at 06:49 PM, 12 Sep 17 (2 months ago)
(154 | Upcoming) (m)
I only smell free death to some idiots
Reply
dareper at 07:29 PM, 12 Sep 17 (2 months ago)
(20267 | Addicted Hero) (m)
yeah it's happening and that's the game plan. Biafra for life!!!!.
Reply
dareper at 07:32 PM, 12 Sep 17 (2 months ago)
(20267 | Addicted Hero) (m)
yeah it's happening and that's the game plan. Biafra for life!!!!.  the international community has set their searchlight right there in Biafra land and buhari and his entourage don't know. he will soon be a sorry case.
Reply
ruthie at 07:38 PM, 12 Sep 17 (2 months ago)
(9413 | Hero) (f)
Quote from: fineboy77 on 05:36 PM, 12 Sep 17
Go back to history,the struggle for freedom has never been free,it comes with a price...a price that my people are now very willing to pay. If you are educated,you would have heard about the apartheid in south Africa,the sharpville massacre,all those killings was to stop a peoples pursuit of freedom and equality but what happened in the end. Seccesion for Biafrans is not just the lust of having a nation,but a fight for freedom,so whatever price that the Nigerians want,we Biafrans will pay until the whole world turns against your barbaric Nigerian government,and possibly outcasts them from the league of nations. Go on and bring more tanks and fighter jets,Bring it on!!
see mouth...u r typing from your phone or computer..if you are serious, why dont you go to the battle front...have you ever witnessed war before?...it is clear you that you are a un-serious and jobless fellow agitating for something by typing...go to the war front and perhaps i will take you serious
Reply
ruthie at 07:40 PM, 12 Sep 17 (2 months ago)
(9413 | Hero) (f)
wasted deaths....shoot to kill tactic employed by the military... no time
Reply
nonsovin at 09:46 PM, 12 Sep 17 (2 months ago)
(2596 | Gistmaniac) (m)
Quote from: ruthie on 07:40 PM, 12 Sep 17
wasted deaths....shoot to kill tactic employed by the military... no time
why do u always enjoy seeing blood shed and violence??
are u trurly a woman?? do u have human sympathy at all???
SMH
Reply
fineboy77 at 10:07 PM, 12 Sep 17 (2 months ago)
(1388 | Gistmaniac) (m)
Quote from: ruthie on 07:38 PM, 12 Sep 17
see mouth...u r typing from your phone or computer..if you are serious, why dont you go to the battle front...have you ever witnessed war before?...it is clear you that you are a un-serious and jobless fellow agitating for something by typing...go to the war front and perhaps i will take you serious
Ruthie,it is childish to call names when arguing and first of all,it is an unserious not a unserious,please take correction. Lastly,how on earth can you know where i am writing from?,you are only entitled to guess work because i might just be at the very war front
Reply
Oworen25 at 10:19 PM, 12 Sep 17 (2 months ago)
(12291 | Hero) Online (m)
Anything can happen at any time
Reply
kacylee at 10:35 PM, 12 Sep 17 (2 months ago)
(12661 | Hero) Online (f)
God take control ooo... Nigerian Army stirred the wrong storm
Reply
Aborigine91 at 11:58 PM, 12 Sep 17 (2 months ago)
(26 | Newbie) (m)
Ruthie is demonic.
Reply
tegonwa at 02:40 AM, 13 Sep 17 (2 months ago)
(6151 | Gistmaniac) (m)
War Brewing!Seriously Brewing.These Signs Won't Be Written Off.Quite Hopeless!Nawaa O!
Reply
[1] 2

LATEST COMMENTS

  1. Parcely on: Shatta Wale Vows To Disrupt Wizkid’s Show In Ghana Unless Nigerians Apologizes To Ghana’s Presid
    How do you come by the name Wale, omo ale ni e, Ge ra ra here... 30 mins ago ago
  2. tonyigho on: Checkout Beautiful Photos From Tennis Star, Serena Williams Wedding Ceremony (PHOTOS)
    How do u no d wedding gown cost 2.5 million dollars?... 48 mins ago ago
  3. adamsuchegod on: Amazing Pre-wedding Photos Of Plus Size Nigerian Couple Goes Viral
    Omo!No b small thing oh!But then nothing de happen and no long thing!... 54 mins ago ago
  4. tonyigho on: I Was Given A Condom At Age Of 16 By My Father – Nigerian Rapper, CDQ
    Lies  boy.... 57 mins ago ago
  5. adamsuchegod on: Nigerian Slay Queen Blasts All 'One Night Stand Guys' In New Video Rant & Its Gone Viral
    When demanding for airtime and Brazilian hair u no get mission!... 57 mins ago ago

November Leaders

BournIdentity(1246) - kixme(613) - ruthie(374) - kacylee(364) - gogoman(258) - felicilin(226) - benosky4(196) - james987(138) - bohlah(108) - clarajancita(94) - xspraise(90) - fineboy77(86) - Glory07(84) - kaposky(72) - Wazubia(67) - victorstic1(64) - ehudomalt(61) - ItaloBigBoSs(58) - Dramaking(57) - osarobo62(55) -