Nigerian Lady, Ekprimma Calls Out Uyo Doctor Who Molested Her When She Was Recovering From Surgery

at 04:49 PM, 20 Oct 17 (1 month ago)
(8715 | Hero) (f)

An enraged Nigerian lady, Ekprimma Koko is set to go to Uyo on Sunday to probably show the whole world the man who molested her several times when she was just 11. According to her, the man, Akpanobong, a popular doctor in Uyo who was her family doctor even molested her while she was recovering from surgery. Read her story below…



osarobo62 at 05:24 PM, 20 Oct 17 (1 month ago)
(10291 | Hero) (m)
goodluck!
Reply
Mykie010 at 06:59 PM, 20 Oct 17 (1 month ago)
(5194 | Gistmaniac) (m)
U need to move on since u did not speak out when u were 11.
Reply
kima77same at 07:28 PM, 20 Oct 17 (1 month ago)
(816 | Upcoming) (m)
THIS IS THE MOST STUPID DAUGHTER I EVER READ HER NONSENCE. LISTEN TO HER, "I HAVE BEEN MOLESTED FROM 11 TO MY FINAL YEAR IN THE UNIVERSITY" . HOW OLD WAS SHE AT HER FINAL YEAR, THAT SHE DID NOT SPEAK OUT?
      LITTLE ADVICE FOR YOU, YOU MIGHT BE IN COURT. DON'T SAY I DID NOT WARN YOU. GOOD LUCK ANYWAY
Reply
proly at 09:42 PM, 20 Oct 17 (4 weeks ago)
(14113 | Hero) (f)
Nsogbu
Reply
Nottingham at 10:05 PM, 20 Oct 17 (4 weeks ago)
(485 | Upcoming) (m)
This is not America. At your final year you would have reported it if he was really molesting you against your wish not now or is he not meeting up with your demands again? Just save your dignity for a good legacy and don't make yourself an object of caricature on social media because it might not end up as you think. you are too beautiful and matured to come up with this at this age.
Reply
doskobaba at 04:04 AM, 21 Oct 17 (4 weeks ago)
(10 | Newbie) (m)
Quote from: kima77same on 07:28 PM, 20 Oct 17
THIS IS THE MOST STUPID DAUGHTER I EVER READ HER NONSENCE. LISTEN TO HER, "I HAVE BEEN MOLESTED FROM 11 TO MY FINAL YEAR IN THE UNIVERSITY" . HOW OLD WAS SHE AT HER FINAL YEAR, THAT SHE DID NOT SPEAK OUT?
      LITTLE ADVICE FOR YOU, YOU MIGHT BE IN COURT. DON'T SAY I DID NOT WARN YOU. GOOD LUCK ANYWAY

Make Una try read and comprehend before commenting, she said first year, not final year.
Reply
doskobaba at 04:04 AM, 21 Oct 17 (4 weeks ago)
(10 | Newbie) (m)
Quote from: Nottingham on 10:05 PM, 20 Oct 17
This is not America. At your final year you would have reported it if he was really molesting you against your wish not now or is he not meeting up with your demands again? Just save your dignity for a good legacy and don't make yourself an object of caricature on social media because it might not end up as you think. you are too beautiful and matured to come up with this at this age.
Make Una try read and comprehend before commenting, she said first year, not final year.
Reply
Otikadinje at 11:25 AM, 21 Oct 17 (4 weeks ago)
(3393 | Gistmaniac) (m)
Common girl you were enjoying it then so why the hassle now or is he no longer paying well. better find something better to do my friend  Grin

Reply
ruthie at 09:25 AM, 23 Oct 17 (4 weeks ago)
(9413 | Hero) (f)
Quote from: Otikadinje on 11:25 AM, 21 Oct 17
Common girl you were enjoying it then so why the hassle now or is he no longer paying well. better find something better to do my friend  Grin
oga this is a serious matter...stop trivializing it..besides she was not of age when he molested her...i wonder what you would said if it was your sister
Reply
ruthie at 09:26 AM, 23 Oct 17 (4 weeks ago)
(9413 | Hero) (f)
PLEASE DO THE NEEDFUL...MOLESTATION SHOULD NOT BE TOLERATED
Reply

LATEST COMMENTS

  1. sandra78 on: OMG! Zimbabwe’s Minister Of Defence Arrested By Army After $10 Million Was Found In His House
    Greedy man.... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D... 1 hr ago ago
  2. tonyigho on: CONGRATS! Billionaire Businessman, Ayiri Emami To Be Installed As ‘Ologbotsere’ Of Warri Kingdom
    meaning what?... 1 hr ago ago
  3. tonyigho on: God Is Great! Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gifted A Private Jet By Members Of His Church
    na him buy d private jet, i no want eyes to dey e body.... 1 hr ago ago
  4. victorstic1 on: OMG! Zimbabwe’s Minister Of Defence Arrested By Army After $10 Million Was Found In His House
    Mama mia this is what I called MMM MOGBE MOKU MOROGO... 2 hrs ago ago
  5. slimber on: Italy Base Nigerian Man Pens Down An Open Letter To Nigerian Girls Working As HO's In The Countr
    Hmmmmmmmm see Tory  money wahala... 2 hrs ago ago

November Leaders

BournIdentity(1246) - kixme(665) - kacylee(389) - ruthie(374) - gogoman(299) - felicilin(234) - benosky4(223) - james987(153) - bohlah(121) - xspraise(97) - clarajancita(97) - abati666(93) - fineboy77(86) - Glory07(84) - kaposky(83) - Wazubia(73) - victorstic1(72) - ItaloBigBoSs(69) - Markeve(64) - ehudomalt(62) -