SMH! Secondary School Student Scalded After Her Boss Poured Hot Water On Her In Rivers State

at 04:53 PM, 7 Nov 17 (2 months ago)
(4345 | Gistmaniac) (f)

A Student of Government Girls Secondary School, Oromineke, Rivers State, was badly scalded after her boss poured hot water on her for allowing kerosene dry up in the stove while cooking yam.

Facebook user, Pinima Loveday Igenewari, who shared the story had this reply for users who asked what happened;


ruthie at 04:57 PM, 7 Nov 17 (2 months ago)
(11024 | Hero) Online (f)
NAWA O...WHY NA
Reply
BournIdentity at 11:47 PM, 7 Nov 17 (2 months ago)
(46341 | Addicted Hero) (m)
Roll Eyes                                                                       
Reply
BournIdentity at 11:59 PM, 7 Nov 17 (2 months ago)
(46341 | Addicted Hero) (m)
Huhuhuhuhuhuhu...,. hmmmmmmmmmmm
Reply
kixme at 08:27 AM, 8 Nov 17 (2 months ago)
(2172 | Gistmaniac) (m)
 Roll Eyes Roll Eyes ::)thatz bad
Reply
ruthie at 12:44 PM, 8 Nov 17 (2 months ago)
(11024 | Hero) Online (f)
EVIL
Reply
BournIdentity at 03:36 AM, 9 Nov 17 (2 months ago)
(46341 | Addicted Hero) (m)
Roll Eyes                                                                       
Reply

LATEST COMMENTS

  1. blowout on: 'Still Thicker Than Your Sex Doll' -S.A Lady Shares Photos To Prove S*x Dolls Are No Match To He
    So women dey actually see these sex dolls as competition ... 7 mins ago ago
  2. slimber on: Shocking Story Of A Nigerian Mother Who Accidentally Kills Her Twin Sons By Poisoning
    Hmmmmm what a sad story...big mistake in life ... 8 mins ago ago
  3. slimber on: Two Undergraduates Killed In Fatal Multiple Accident While Returning To School (Photos)
    Someone can not  hear good news in Nigeria again.nah waaa God to something ... 11 mins ago ago
  4. slimber on: 4 Expatriates, 2 Americans & 2 Canadians Kidnapped In Kaduna State By Armed Gunmen
    Wetin una go do there wen evrywhete dey hot...risking your lives.... 13 mins ago ago
  5. slimber on: SHOCKING! Day-old-baby Disappears At Kaduna General Hospital
    They should asked all the workers in the hospital.... 15 mins ago ago