Nigeria's Gold Medalist Sprinter, Chioma Ajunwa Becomes Asst. Commissioner Of Police (Photos)

at 08:18 PM, 12 Dec 17 (1 month ago)
(14108 | Hero) (f)

Nigeria’s only individual Gold medalist till date, Chioma Ajunwa-Okpara, has been decorated as an Assistant Commissioner of Police, by the Police Service Commission. The event took place at the Police College in Ikeja.

The Promotion from a Chief Suprintendent of Police, was coming only after a week of Ajunwa-Okpara, launching a foundation to discover new stars that will take the Nigerian nation to new heights. The events which was held in Abuja was reportedly snubbed by top government officials but the strong lady of sports has remained dogged and said she will take sports to a height nobody can imagine.





A delighted Director General of Chioma Ajunwa-Okpara Foundation, Prince Henry Amike, himself a top notch athlete in his days, said the promotion of Chioma, was to showcase her professionalism, both in the police and the service of the nation. We say big congrats to her
nonsovin at 08:29 PM, 12 Dec 17 (1 month ago)
(2658 | Gistmaniac) (m)
BUT WHY NAAW??
WHAT DID SHE KNOW ABOUT POLICE WORK? ??

RUBBISH !!
Reply
christiano10 at 08:33 PM, 12 Dec 17 (1 month ago)
(306 | Upcoming) (m)
Quote from: nonsovin on 08:29 PM, 12 Dec 17
BUT WHY NAAW??
WHAT DID SHE KNOW ABOUT POLICE WORK? ??

RUBBISH !!
to start with, you don't even know who chioma Ajunwa is,what she did for the country and when she joined the police force. Think before you type and post, not the other way round .
Reply
Banks_nnas at 09:09 PM, 12 Dec 17 (1 month ago)
(10 | Newbie) Online (m)
Quote from: christiano10 on 08:33 PM, 12 Dec 17
to start with, you don't even know who chioma Ajunwa is,what she did for the country and when she joined the police force. Think before you type and post, not the other way round .

This dude doesn't need thinking !!!, what he actually needs is  *research*...
Obviously his clueless
Reply
nonsovin at 09:13 PM, 12 Dec 17 (1 month ago)
(2658 | Gistmaniac) (m)
I KNOW HER AS AN ATHLETES NOT AS A POLICE OFFICER
Reply
Haso112 at 09:14 PM, 12 Dec 17 (1 month ago)
(5129 | Gistmaniac) (m)
WOW... IMPRESSIVE.... BEEN A VERY LONG WHILE I HEARD ANYTHING ABOUT HER.....
Reply
SweetDaddy1 at 10:02 PM, 12 Dec 17 (1 month ago)
(1789 | Gistmaniac) (m)
Congratulations... Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Reply
gogoman at 12:39 AM, 13 Dec 17 (1 month ago)
(28455 | Addicted Hero) (m)
better choice
Reply
kaposky at 05:34 AM, 13 Dec 17 (1 month ago)
(799 | Upcoming) (m)
Quote from: nonsovin on 08:29 PM, 12 Dec 17
BUT WHY NAAW??
WHAT DID SHE KNOW ABOUT POLICE WORK? ??

RUBBISH !!
SHE HAS BEEN A POLICE WOMAN ALL HER LIFE,EVEN B4 SHE WENT FOR OLYMPIC GAMES AND WON THE GOLD MEDAL FOR NIGERIA, AND AFTER THAT,SHE IS STILL IN POLICE SERVICE
Reply
kaposky at 05:36 AM, 13 Dec 17 (1 month ago)
(799 | Upcoming) (m)
Quote from: nonsovin on 09:13 PM, 12 Dec 17
I KNOW HER AS AN ATHLETES NOT AS A POLICE OFFICER
SHE HAS BEEN A POLICE WOMAN ALL HER LIFE,EVEN B4 SHE WENT FOR OLYMPIC GAMES AND WON THE GOLD MEDAL FOR NIGERIA, AND AFTER THAT,SHE IS STILL IN POLICE SERVICE
Reply
abcdqwer at 06:24 AM, 13 Dec 17 (1 month ago)
(274 | Upcoming) (m)
That is nonsense and can only happen in a stupid country like Nigeria, when did she become a police officer to warrant that post. Even if she joined 10 years ago its not her turn yet. I think pu*** is at work here
Reply
maxzy277 at 06:55 AM, 13 Dec 17 (1 month ago)
(2051 | Gistmaniac) Online (m)
Congratulations
Reply
bucknoramile at 09:08 AM, 13 Dec 17 (1 month ago)
(8 | Newbie) (m)
Quote from: nonsovin on 09:13 PM, 12 Dec 17
I KNOW HER AS AN ATHLETES NOT AS A POLICE OFFICER

Then you don't know her all all

Reply
ruthie at 09:12 AM, 13 Dec 17 (1 month ago)
(11024 | Hero) (f)
i didnt think she was still in service!congrats!
Reply
bucknoramile at 09:19 AM, 13 Dec 17 (1 month ago)
(8 | Newbie) (m)
Then you don't know her at all
Reply
felicilin at 09:29 AM, 13 Dec 17 (1 month ago)
(4345 | Gistmaniac) (f)
can you imagine? i dont like this at all
Reply
christiano10 at 02:55 PM, 13 Dec 17 (1 month ago)
(306 | Upcoming) (m)
Quote from: abcdqwer on 06:24 AM, 13 Dec 17
That is nonsense and can only happen in a stupid country like Nigeria, when did she become a police officer to warrant that post. Even if she joined 10 years ago its not her turn yet. I think pu*** is at work here
you are a very stupid human being. Someone that has been in the police force before the 1996 olympics where she won the only individual gold medal. Let assume she joined the police in 1996( we all know she has been in the police before then, count from then till now and know approximately how long she has been in the service. If the Olympic was hosted in Nigeria, fools like you will say she won it with her pu***. Hard work and honesty pays, she deserves more than that, cos we have not had any other individual Olympic gold medal( not talking about para Olympic) till date.
Reply
ugojoe at 08:36 PM, 16 Dec 17 (1 month ago)
(93 | Newbie) (m)
Quote from: christiano10 on 02:55 PM, 13 Dec 17
you are a very stupid human being. Someone that has been in the police force before the 1996 olympics where she won the only individual gold medal. Let assume she joined the police in 1996( we all know she has been in the police before then, count from then till now and know approximately how long she has been in the service. If the Olympic was hosted in Nigeria, fools like you will say she won it with her pu***. Hard work and honesty pays, she deserves more than that, cos we have not had any other individual Olympic gold medal( not talking about para Olympic) till date.


I concur my dear.
Reply
BournIdentity at 06:19 AM, 26 Dec 17 (3 weeks ago)
(46341 | Addicted Hero) (m)
Roll Eyes                                                                        
Reply

LATEST COMMENTS

  1. Mykie010 on: 4 Expatriates, 2 Americans & 2 Canadians Kidnapped In Kaduna State By Armed Gunmen
    Oyibo should stop going to Kaduna,its a town owned by Fulani herdsmen... 8 mins ago ago
  2. Mykie010 on: Shocking Story Of A Nigerian Mother Who Accidentally Kills Her Twin Sons By Poisoning
    People should be using that gum that trpas rats,that's what u use ,very effective.... 11 mins ago ago
  3. StGHsbs on: Mountain Of Fire Pastor Arrested For Duping Church Member & Uses Money To Start His Own Ministry
    ... 2 0 1 8 World One [table][tr][td]Now[/table] have re lease one &q... 4 hrs ago ago
  4. proly on: WICKEDNESS! Nigerian Man Kills Girlfriend & Disappears To Abidjan With Her Car (Details)
    This world is full of evil... 4 hrs ago ago
  5. james987 on: BREAKING! 12 Killed, 50 Wounded In Fresh Suicide Bomb Attack In Maiduguri (Updated With Photos)
    The way people dey die for naija na wa ooooooooo :o :o :o... 4 hrs ago ago