"Nigerians Are A Deceitful And Manipulative Bunch Of People" - Singer , Waje Blows Hot On Instagram

at 10:08 AM, 19 Jan 18 (4 weeks ago)
(9318 | Hero) (f)

This morning, Waje took to her IG page to rant about Nigerians who go on peoples social media pages to spew negative and hurtful comments. She accused women of being the worst culprits. See her post and comments below..............



angesco at 10:59 AM, 19 Jan 18 (4 weeks ago)
(6241 | Gistmaniac) (f)
Maybe this is why Nigerians refer to NIGERIA as a ZOO.

And why Donald Trump calls us a SH*THOLE nation!!
Reply
blowout at 11:02 AM, 19 Jan 18 (4 weeks ago)
(996 | Upcoming) (m)
keep off social media and they can't get to u
Reply
ruthie at 11:06 AM, 19 Jan 18 (4 weeks ago)
(12323 | Hero) (f)
Quote from: blowout on 11:02 AM, 19 Jan 18
keep off social media and they can't get to u
true
Reply
ruthie at 11:07 AM, 19 Jan 18 (4 weeks ago)
(12323 | Hero) (f)
them don deal with am
Reply
xspraise at 11:15 AM, 19 Jan 18 (4 weeks ago)
(4367 | Gistmaniac) Online (m)
sorry dear........
Reply
ficull at 11:16 AM, 19 Jan 18 (4 weeks ago)
(1743 | Gistmaniac) (m)
Waje, I beg to differ, In short, your comment is bedeviled with ignorance, coming from someone who should know better. Using a generalization to describe a people is so un-informed and cruel. How many Nigerians have you encountered (one-one-one) to determine their character??? Its just like when a girl has a bad relationship, the next thing, she calls all men as bad. Its comments like these that makes people detest celebrities. Look, in every society, there are good and bad people. Its is wrong for you to generalize the country where you make your money from. The country that has sheltered, accommodated and provided you with a dream opportunity most girls wants. And your appreciation is castigation? Sad. Other American celebrities comes to Nigeria and return with great words of praise, but you, our own 'celebrity', is the one castigating your own country, simply because other people's views differ from yours. I think you suffer from inferiority complex.
Its a given, you may have travelled to other parts of the world, but have you really lived there to feel the pulse of those people? My guess is 'no'. The grass is never greener on the other side. Our home is what we make of it. If Americans, even with all the divisions therein, extortions, stealing, senseless crimes, killings and outright fraud that goes on here, could project their image abroad and present themselves as the model of modern society, why can't we do same?
Reply
cypanyahucha at 12:34 PM, 19 Jan 18 (4 weeks ago)
(1781 | Gistmaniac) (m)
I see
Reply
JennyOstore at 10:29 PM, 19 Jan 18 (4 weeks ago)
(50 | Newbie) (f)
Quote from: ficull on 11:16 AM, 19 Jan 18
Waje, I beg to differ, In short, your comment is bedeviled with ignorance, coming from someone who should know better. Using a generalization to describe a people is so un-informed and cruel. How many Nigerians have you encountered (one-one-one) to determine their character??? Its just like when a girl has a bad relationship, the next thing, she calls all men as bad. Its comments like these that makes people detest celebrities. Look, in every society, there are good and bad people. Its is wrong for you to generalize the country where you make your money from. The country that has sheltered, accommodated and provided you with a dream opportunity most girls wants. And your appreciation is castigation? Sad. Other American celebrities comes to Nigeria and return with great words of praise, but you, our own 'celebrity', is the one castigating your own country, simply because other people's views differ from yours. I think you suffer from inferiority complex.
Its a given, you may have travelled to other parts of the world, but have you really lived there to feel the pulse of those people? My guess is 'no'. The grass is never greener on the other side. Our home is what we make of it. If Americans, even with all the divisions therein, extortions, stealing, senseless crimes, killings and outright fraud that goes on here, could project their image abroad and present themselves as the model of modern society, why can't we do same?
do you read what you wrote before you posted it?if you use instagram daily you will understand her point,Nigerians are becoming something else on instagram,they talk as if they are better than the person they are insluting.
Reply
ficull at 04:30 AM, 20 Jan 18 (4 weeks ago)
(1743 | Gistmaniac) (m)
Quote from: JennyOstore on 10:29 PM, 19 Jan 18
do you read what you wrote before you posted it?if you use instagram daily you will understand her point,Nigerians are becoming something else on instagram,they talk as if they are better than the person they are insluting.
I think its you who should read what she said before responding.
What does she mean by "Maybe we deserve the insults we get from the rest of the world"Huh?? Are those characterizations for the world's insults determined by posts on Instagram?Huh? Look, I don't have time to join issues with you. I have said my piece. I respect your own piece, if you have one.
Reply

LATEST COMMENTS

  1. WhaleDog on: See The Massive Cathedral Being Built By Business Mogul, Ifeanyi Ubah In Nnewi (Photos)
    [quote author=Zaki68 link=topic=353748.msg5412258#msg5412258 date=1518977889]INSTEAD OF BUILDING MOR... 11 mins ago ago
  2. slimber on: PHOTOS: Nigerian Comedian, Koffi And His Wife Welcome New Baby
    Congrats... 31 mins ago ago
  3. ThinkWisly on: It Is An Insult To Say I Am Worth $150 Million — Bishop David Oyedepo
    [quote author=maizaxx link=topic=353743.msg5412207#msg5412207 date=1518968476]Why do we keep bastard... 53 mins ago ago
  4. willyking on: Aisha Buhari's Brother & SSA In Germany Where Yusuf Buhari Is Currently Recuperating - GISTMANIA
    Chai! No common truth in buhari mouth today germany tomorrow he fine nigerian doctors take care of h... 1 hr ago ago
  5. dasola08 on: NICE ONE! 7 Years Old Nigerian Comedienne, Emmanuella To Feature In Hollywood Disney Movie
    Nice one girl ... 1 hr ago ago