Apostle Suleman Reacts After His Prophesy On Ekiti Election Failed (Video)

at 12:01 PM, 16/07/2018 (4 months ago)
(7444 | Gistmaniac) (f)

Apostle Johnson Suleman, the General Overseer of the Omega Fire Ministries, has responded to a video of him prophesying that the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, would emerge winner of the just concluded Ekiti governorship election.
However, a reverse was the case on Saturday as the All Progressives Congress, APC, candidate Kayode Fayemi was declared the winner by the Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC.
The APC candidate garnered 197,459 votes, while Olusola polled 178,114 votes.
Clearing the air on the prophecy, Apostle Suleman took to his Twitter page on Monday morning, sharing the video of himself preaching in church and talking about the prophecy. According to him, it was shot some three weeks ago before the Ekiti election.
In the video, the cleric was quoted saying: “I gave a prophecy about Ekiti that I saw PDP taking over, but if PDP in that state does not take care they will lose it because I saw people gathering to pray against it.”
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLas5R5JXJ8" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win" rel="nofollow">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLas5R5JXJ8</a>


Problem with this article? Please email reporter[at]naijapals[dot]com or visit our contact page

Singerwill at 12:11 PM, 16/07/2018 (4 months ago)
(30 | Newbie) (f)
http://www.fulldailyupdates.com.ng/2018/07/best-rail-light-commissioned-by-buhari.html?m=1
President Buhari visits Abuja's first Rail mass transit which have being recorded as one of the best in the Country, the rail station project have in progress for 11 years now until now that the project was finalized with help of the chines construction company.

The Abuja Rail is the first Light Rail network in West Africa. It was inherited at 63% completion and the remaining 37% was fast-tracked to completion by this Administration.
Reply
Asyansunzyto at 12:38 PM, 16/07/2018 (4 months ago)
(96 | Newbie) (m)
Fake man, fake prophesy
Reply
crocatum at 12:47 PM, 16/07/2018 (4 months ago)
(4355 | Gistmaniac) (m)
Quote from: Singerwill on 12:11 PM, 16/07/2018
http://www.fulldailyupdates.com.ng/2018/07/best-rail-light-commissioned-by-buhari.html?m=1
President Buhari visits Abuja's first Rail mass transit which have being recorded as one of the best in the Country, the rail station project have in progress for 11 years now until now that the project was finalized with help of the chines construction company.

The Abuja Rail is the first Light Rail network in West Africa. It was inherited at 63% completion and the remaining 37% was fast-tracked to completion by this Administration.


MANAGEMENT, PROPER, SO EXPANSION LATER, sounds impossible, BUT THERE SHOULD BE HIGH AIMS AND ASPIRATIONS.
Reply
ruthie at 12:51 PM, 16/07/2018 (4 months ago)
(17402 | Hero) (f)
FAKE MAN OF GOD
Reply
slimber at 01:36 PM, 16/07/2018 (4 months ago)
(12068 | Hero) (f)
Wetin concern me
Reply
kaposky at 05:39 PM, 16/07/2018 (4 months ago)
(2367 | Gistmaniac) (m)
MAN OF DOG

Reply
kaposky at 05:40 PM, 16/07/2018 (4 months ago)
(2367 | Gistmaniac) (m)
LIAR AND A REAL MAN OF DOG

Reply

LATEST COMMENTS

  1. Bebold on: ‘I’m King Cee-C. I’m Proudly a Feminist.’ – #BBNaija Star Cee-C Replies Annie Idibia
    [quote author=james987 link=topic=372869.msg5503736#msg5503736 date=1544462891]If you want to be a k... 34 mins ago ago
  2. james987 on: ‘I’m King Cee-C. I’m Proudly a Feminist.’ – #BBNaija Star Cee-C Replies Annie Idibia
    If you want to be a king,may you start from growing manhood. ... 45 mins ago ago
  3. james987 on: Gabon's President, Ali Bongo suffers Stroke - Vice President
    Them rule for 50years one family no wonder development for Africa no go happen. Na corruption cause ... 45 mins ago ago
  4. james987 on: Soccer Star, Lionel Messi Splashes $15 Million on A New Luxury Private Jet
    Davido say em buy jet na but na people like this fit buy jet,cos their pocket heavy. ... 48 mins ago ago
  5. james987 on: Will You Take Your Girlfriend Home, Dressed Like This?
    If the bossom dey try jail break like that. Better no clothes on. ... 50 mins ago ago