SAD! Young Boy Dies After Lagos Hospital Injected Him With The Wrong Blood & Overdose (Photo)

at 10:07 PM, 22/09/2018 (2 months ago)
(21357 | Addicted Hero) (m)

A heartbroken facebook user Oluwafunmi Matti has cried out after her brother died due to carelessness and unnecessary mistake at General Hospital Ijede, Lagos.

According to Funmi, Not only did they inject him with the wrong blood they even gave him an overdose of it, He passed away yesterday, So sad, She's been calling them out with curses on her page, see below!




Problem with this article? Please email reporter[at]naijapals[dot]com or visit our contact page

fineboy77 at 11:51 PM, 22/09/2018 (2 months ago)
(7998 | Hero) Online (m)
This is horrible
Reply
proly at 04:21 AM, 23/09/2018 (2 months ago)
(15261 | Hero) Online (f)
Careless
Reply

LATEST COMMENTS

  1. james987 on: Angry Nigerian Man Destroys His Friend’s TV For Changing Channel During UEFA Champions League Ga
    Sometimes it baffles me how people dey somewhere else dey play football get paid. While idiotas dey ... 18 mins ago ago
  2. james987 on: PHOTO: Actor Charles Okocha Shows Off His Gunshots Scar 3-years After Getting Hit By 6 Stray Bul
    Na God. But dude be like go like Norse things... 22 mins ago ago
  3. osarobo62 on: "I Use Orgasm To Relieve Stress" - Actress, Nse Ikpe-Etim Reveals
    why not use orgasm to win election ??? ??? ... 24 mins ago ago
  4. osarobo62 on: Popular Ugandan Singer, Sanyo Stuck in Another Singer’s Wife During S3x (Video)
    [b] :D :D :D  i am already booking my flight to Uganda. I need to visit some of these Native ... 33 mins ago ago
  5. osarobo62 on: "My Ex-Wife Has Run Out Of Country With My Kids" - Daddy Freeze Accuse Ex-wife, Opeyemi
    who wants to be associated with an ignorant mad loudmouth ??? ... 46 mins ago ago