relationship is never secured unless you have money... do you agree??

[1] 2 3 4 ... 9
at 04:28 PM, 13/09/2010 (8 years ago)
(3437 | Gistmaniac) (f)
my male friend make me laugh saying...........


 
This is the reason why i chose to remain single until i win the lottery or do money juju,your relationship is never secured unless you have money,women can promise you heaven and earth but when a richer,handsome guy comes around dem go run comot like Usain Bolt..For me I'm gonna be single till i have 3million dollars in my account , a mansion in Florida and Ajah, and at least a lamborgini and a rolls royce.I cannot live with the pain of losing a woman because of money.Money juju here i come

 Grin
Grin Grin Grin

 but is not only women now guys too make promises that they cant keep and is not good ooo... if one doesnt know the future why promise?



Problem with this article? Please email reporter[at]naijapals[dot]com or visit our contact page


esonu at 04:36 PM, 13/09/2010 (8 years ago)
(13434 | Hero) (m)
yes..no money no honey!!!!

Reply
omorewa at 04:42 PM, 13/09/2010 (8 years ago)
(3437 | Gistmaniac) (f)
you too esonu Grin Grin

Reply
bittersweet at 04:44 PM, 13/09/2010 (8 years ago)
(14307 | Hero) (f)
Come on!
Not really so!
At least it shouldn't be so!

Reply
esonu at 04:46 PM, 13/09/2010 (8 years ago)
(13434 | Hero) (m)
ok

Reply
onchedu at 04:47 PM, 13/09/2010 (8 years ago)
(7702 | Hero) (m)
Quote from: bittersweet on 04:44 PM, 13/09/2010
Come on!
Not really so!
At least it shouldn't be so!
Reply
divineproject at 04:48 PM, 13/09/2010 (8 years ago)
(12702 | Hero) (f)
He might as well remain single all his life..............

Reply
onchedu at 04:50 PM, 13/09/2010 (8 years ago)
(7702 | Hero) (m)
Quote from: omorewa on 04:28 PM, 13/09/2010
my male friend make me laugh saying...........


 
This is the reason why i chose to remain single until i win the lottery or do money juju,your relationship is never secured unless you have money,women can promise you heaven and earth but when a richer,handsome guy comes around dem go run comot like Usain Bolt..For me I'm gonna be single till i have 3million dollars in my account , a mansion in Florida and Ajah, and at least a lamborgini and a rolls royce.I cannot live with the pain of losing a woman because of money.Money juju here i come

 Grin Grin Grin Grin

 but is not only women now guys too make promises that they cant keep and is not good ooo... if one doesnt know the future why promise?


So Ur making the same silly case of since (because) guys do bad things it's ok for girls to do bad things? Is that what U are saying?
Reply
esonu at 04:53 PM, 13/09/2010 (8 years ago)
(13434 | Hero) (m)
Quote from: divineproject on 04:48 PM, 13/09/2010
He might as well remain single all his life..............
dats de worst mistake de guy is making..atleast he can get one, try to make her happy or even tell her dat his father is de governor of central bank, before the gurl go know wats up, he don hit and run

Reply
divineproject at 05:00 PM, 13/09/2010 (8 years ago)
(12702 | Hero) (f)
Quote from: esonu on 04:53 PM, 13/09/2010
Quote from: divineproject on 04:48 PM, 13/09/2010
He might as well remain single all his life..............
dats de worst mistake de guy is making..atleast he can get one, try to make her happy or even tell her dat his father is de governor of central bank, before the gurl go know wats up, he don hit and run

For dat, lie down on the floor with dat your suit, lie face down.........I need to flog you......pls who is going to help me hold him down........he needs cane......hehehe Grin

Reply
esonu at 05:04 PM, 13/09/2010 (8 years ago)
(13434 | Hero) (m)
Quote from: divineproject on 05:00 PM, 13/09/2010
Quote from: esonu on 04:53 PM, 13/09/2010
Quote from: divineproject on 04:48 PM, 13/09/2010
He might as well remain single all his life..............
dats de worst mistake de guy is making..atleast he can get one, try to make her happy or even tell her dat his father is de governor of central bank, before the gurl go know wats up, he don hit and run

For dat, lie down on the floor with dat your suit, lie face down.........I need to flog you......pls who is going to help me hold him down........he needs cane......hehehe Grin
hehehehehehehe wetin i do na

Reply
omorewa at 05:13 PM, 13/09/2010 (8 years ago)
(3437 | Gistmaniac) (f)
lolzzzz

Reply
esonu at 05:17 PM, 13/09/2010 (8 years ago)
(13434 | Hero) (m)
brb

Reply
princedafe at 05:28 PM, 13/09/2010 (8 years ago)
(3958 | Gistmaniac) (m)
wat a senseless post
Reply
shaoyang at 06:01 PM, 13/09/2010 (8 years ago)
(1970 | Gistmaniac) (m)
price dafe u again?
Reply
youngk at 06:25 PM, 13/09/2010 (8 years ago)
(622 | Upcoming) (m)
that's part of it....u need money to make things right but not all d time
Reply
omorewa at 11:40 PM, 13/09/2010 (8 years ago)
(3437 | Gistmaniac) (f)
Quote from: princedafe on 05:28 PM, 13/09/2010
wat a senseless post


you again with ur senseless comment Angry

Reply
omorewa at 11:42 PM, 13/09/2010 (8 years ago)
(3437 | Gistmaniac) (f)
Quote from: shaoyang on 06:01 PM, 13/09/2010
price dafe u again?

dont mnd the yeye prince... he no understand english..
hissssssssssss

Reply
Michro at 11:46 PM, 13/09/2010 (8 years ago)
(7522 | Hero) (m)
Yes o.
Relationship without money can be full of humiliations and embarrassments

Reply
omorewa at 11:52 PM, 13/09/2010 (8 years ago)
(3437 | Gistmaniac) (f)
Quote from: Michro on 11:46 PM, 13/09/2010
Yes o.
Relationship without money can be full of humiliations and embarrassments


but what happened with TRUE LOVE... someone to love you for who you are?

Reply
[1] 2 3 4 ... 9

LATEST COMMENTS

  1. edithehio on: Emmanuel Emenike Attacks Single Yoruba Mum In Lagos After a Disagreement (Video)
    Hmmm,naija... 7 mins ago ago
  2. tonyigho on: 9yrs Old Black Girl Commits Suicide After She was Bullied For Having A White Boy As Friend
    She is too small and young to think of that nonsense.... 13 mins ago ago
  3. 1craro on: 9yrs Old Black Girl Commits Suicide After She was Bullied For Having A White Boy As Friend
    Sad one. It is everywhere and mine is worst (they say I am Igbo but that I am pretending to be Urhob... 24 mins ago ago
  4. victorstic1 on: Popular Ugandan Singer, Sanyo Stuck in Another Singer’s Wife During S3x (Video)
    what a  public embarassment... 28 mins ago ago
  5. 1craro on: Parents Raise Alarm As Baby Sustained Terrible Injury At Daycare
    I hope it never repeats again. I love children and don't want them harmed in any way ... 36 mins ago ago