Hey stranger! you dont have to be one here - Create a Naijapals account or Login to post comments on all stories! | Txt NCG to 700 for updates to your phone (MTN Nigeria Only)

Is it Good to Marry Some one who is Not A virgin ? (Page 3)

1 2 [3] 4
Topic: Is it Good to Marry Some one who is Not A virgin ? (Page 3) (Read 4678 times)
enoeno (656)
Upcoming (f) | 3 years ago

mek una una c oh MU MU is it a must that u must post rubbish into this forum things were no mek sense at all na u go come post here i don c am say u no get work abeg abeg abeg oga me give this boy 99 stroke of cane
he deserve it may be he will learn.

12 Jan 11, 07:25 PM
terrymoore (2)
Newbie (m) | 2 years ago

Too funny

23 Sep 11, 04:59 PM
mydicksweet (7743)
Hero (m) | 2 years ago

No hard feelings @Poster dont you think u need to change your medication?

23 Sep 11, 05:05 PM
MegaOneplusone (4829)
Gistmaniac (m) | 2 years ago

Interesting post full of sense!! see them, dey don dey vex  Grin truth dey bitter!! Grin

24 Sep 11, 05:50 PM
kebella (44602)
Addicted Hero (f) | 2 years ago

 Cheesy Cheesy Huh? Shocked Shocked


24 Sep 11, 07:17 PM
sohan (6)
Newbie (f) | 2 years ago

 Angry after una don disvirgin mani gals una dey find virgin to marry,u no wel mtchewwwww

19 Jan 12, 09:22 PM
mimibaby_5 (1082)
Gistmaniac (f) | 2 years ago

hope u r a virgin?

19 Jan 12, 11:01 PM
MegaOneplusone (4829)
Gistmaniac (m) | 2 years ago

 Grin Grin Grin

20 Jan 12, 07:03 PM
kennynaija (2180)
Gistmaniac (m) | 2 years ago

Quote from: HOPEA23 on 11 Jan 11, 02:13 AM
every girls that you haven't had sex with is a virgin....

na lie!


17 Feb 12, 12:33 PM
kennynaija (2180)
Gistmaniac (m) | 2 years ago

na lie!


17 Feb 12, 12:40 PM
Treasure2 (18798)
Hero (f) | 2 years ago

Wetin make am lie

17 Feb 12, 01:25 PM
FlyMamacita (26532)
Addicted Hero (f) | 2 years ago

Quote from: ParaGonAC on 10 Jan 11, 10:07 PM
I think If a Girl Is not a Virgin She is automatically a Second hand to Her Husband. The Marriage Should Not be Called Newly Couple
Her Quality and Respect has Been Given out For Free to Guys on The Street. She has Tested Marriage , Sex , and not Afraid of Any Man hood. The only Thing Left for Her is Just a Have a Father for Her Children.
  I think girls Should Keep Their Self up/ coz they no Get Spares

Second hand? How many gals did u sleep wit already??  Huh? How many u disvirgin so?


17 Feb 12, 01:29 PM
ke44 (2)
Newbie (m) | 2 years ago

no

31 Mar 12, 05:48 PM
Empress_Ameera (411)
Upcoming (f) | 2 years ago

Quote from: ParaGonAC on 10 Jan 11, 10:07 PM
I think If a Girl Is not a Virgin She is automatically a Second hand to Her Husband. The Marriage Should Not be Called Newly Couple
Her Quality and Respect has Been Given out For Free to Guys on The Street. She has Tested Marriage , Sex , and not Afraid of Any Man hood. The only Thing Left for Her is Just a Have a Father for Her Children.
  I think girls Should Keep Their Self up/ coz they no Get Spares

You are entitled to your opinion,despite it not being valid. Looks like you will be single for quite sometime, unless you go hang around the elementary schools, well even in that case you may still end up getting second hand as you call it. We are all born of the flesh, and we all fall short of the glory especially when it comes to sex. You should focus more on finding a good wife versus who may have been between her legs. So yes it is fine to marry someone who is not a virgin, it actually increases your choices.


1 Apr 12, 03:00 AM
FlyMamacita (26532)
Addicted Hero (f) | 2 years ago

Quote from: Empress_Ameera on  1 Apr 12, 03:00 AM
You are entitled to your opinion,despite it not being valid. Looks like you will be single for quite sometime, unless you go hang around the elementary schools, well even in that case you may still end up getting second hand as you call it. We are all born of the flesh, and we all fall short of the glory especially when it comes to sex. You should focus more on finding a good wife versus who may have been between her legs.So yes it is fine to marry someone who is not a virgin, it actually increases your choices.

When u start datin a guy....do u care how many gals he had for breakfast b4 u ?

1 Apr 12, 07:41 AM
tripleh (11)
Newbie (m) | 2 years ago

hey yall sud calm down. the fact is that virgins get more respect from their husband but it doesn't mean that a guy sud search for virgins b4 marriage. if he's lucky, then he's gonna get one, but if he's not then he has to love his wife for who she is not regarding whatever she must have done b4 marriage.

3 Apr 12, 03:52 AM
hotguy77 (760)
Upcoming (m) | 2 years ago

See how all the ladies the condenm this guy, buit his post make small sense sha

3 Apr 12, 10:44 AM
Treasure2 (18798)
Hero (f) | 2 years ago

Quote from: sohan on 19 Jan 12, 09:22 PM
Angry after una don disvirgin mani gals una dey find virgin to marry,u no wel mtchewwwww
Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

3 Apr 12, 11:24 AM
giftmurphy (16460)
Hero (f) | 2 years ago

hmmmn

3 Apr 12, 02:06 PM
Bachelorette (3871)
Gistmaniac (m) | 2 years ago

All dos girls wen dia botton don turn to BENIN-LAGOS express road are vexing, while me I'm laffing


3 Apr 12, 02:51 PM


1 2 [3] 4

Login To Reply



Jump to: