Why will you want to have a baby ?

[1] 2 3
at 03:40 PM, 12/03/2011 (7 years ago)
(17096 | Hero) (f)

*I need to cement our relationship
*I want to keep the family linage
*I want a child i can show love
*I want to have a baby that will look like me or  him/her
*I want a child that will inherit my property
*etc

Pals what are the reasons you have or someone has ever given you why he/she needs a child/Children ?


xena15 at 03:45 PM, 12/03/2011 (7 years ago)
(6219 | Gistmaniac) (f)
>>>>>>

Reply
divineproject at 03:53 PM, 12/03/2011 (7 years ago)
(12702 | Hero) (f)
Apart from your reasons Dr. Mira, I want to leave a part of me here before going to answer the call...... Grin

Reply
Youngstoriez at 04:00 PM, 12/03/2011 (7 years ago)
(4457 | Gistmaniac) (m)
....wich kind question be this sef?Huh?....Even God says.....marry and multiply, it dosent matter the reason why u want to have a child....its very very nice to have a child...and its even biblical!!....all of the reasons above shows just a pinch of all the reasons....cos there are soo many!!
Reply
princess4jifs at 04:05 PM, 12/03/2011 (7 years ago)
(721 | Upcoming) (f)
some one coursed your existence,so u shld be able to course another person existence.
Reply
onyiis at 04:09 PM, 12/03/2011 (7 years ago)
(17096 | Hero) (f)
Quote from: divineproject on 03:53 PM, 12/03/2011
Apart from your reasons Dr. Mira, I want to leave a part of me here before going to answer the call...... Grin

good one.....................but what if that  part failed to represent you well ?

Reply
onyiis at 04:10 PM, 12/03/2011 (7 years ago)
(17096 | Hero) (f)
Quote from: Youngstoriez on 04:00 PM, 12/03/2011
....wich kind question be this sef?Huh?....Even God says.....marry and multiply, it dosent matter the reason why u want to have a child....its very very nice to have a child...and its even biblical!!....all of the reasons above shows just a pinch of all the reasons....cos there are soo many!!


that is another reason  Grin Grin Grin

Reply
onyiis at 04:11 PM, 12/03/2011 (7 years ago)
(17096 | Hero) (f)
Quote from: princess4jifs on 04:05 PM, 12/03/2011
some one coursed your existence,so u shld be able to course another person existence.


cause u mean ? then for continuity  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Reply
El-magnifico at 04:15 PM, 12/03/2011 (7 years ago)
(481 | Upcoming) (m)
Cos its ordaine  By the Creator of heaven & earth that we should marry & multiply
Reply
onyiis at 04:17 PM, 12/03/2011 (7 years ago)
(17096 | Hero) (f)
ok

Reply
divineproject at 04:35 PM, 12/03/2011 (7 years ago)
(12702 | Hero) (f)
Quote from: onyiis on 04:09 PM, 12/03/2011
Quote from: divineproject on 03:53 PM, 12/03/2011
Apart from your reasons Dr. Mira, I want to leave a part of me here before going to answer the call...... Grin

good one.....................but what if that  part failed to represent you well ?

AM REPRESENTING MY DAD WELL, I EXPECT MY CHILD(REN) TO DO THE SAME...... Wink

Reply
onyiis at 04:39 PM, 12/03/2011 (7 years ago)
(17096 | Hero) (f)
 Grin Grin Kiss

Reply
onyin at 05:32 PM, 12/03/2011 (7 years ago)
(12049 | Hero) (f)
becos i want lil me.
Reply
HOPEA23 at 07:25 PM, 12/03/2011 (7 years ago)
(22429 | Addicted Hero) (f)
idk

Reply
onyiis at 08:26 PM, 12/03/2011 (7 years ago)
(17096 | Hero) (f)
Quote from: onyin on 05:32 PM, 12/03/2011
becos i want lil me.

what if u dont have a baby girl ?  Grin Grin Grin

Reply
pholake at 09:14 PM, 12/03/2011 (7 years ago)
(1771 | Gistmaniac) (f)
@ poster: plus all the reasons above, to implement GOD's instructions; to act as a mirror through which I see myself; to etch my name on the sand of time; I can go on and on
Reply
onyin at 09:17 PM, 12/03/2011 (7 years ago)
(12049 | Hero) (f)
Quote from: onyiis on 08:26 PM, 12/03/2011
Quote from: onyin on 05:32 PM, 12/03/2011
becos i want lil me.

what if u dont have a baby girl ?  Grin Grin Grin
that will be sad.but i dont mind,a boy or a girl . Cheesy
Reply
kebella at 10:12 PM, 12/03/2011 (7 years ago)
(43643 | Addicted Hero) (f)
a minute pls i need to ask my mum !st

watta dump post

Reply
dirtykid at 01:15 AM, 13/03/2011 (7 years ago)
(17702 | Hero) (m)
Quote from: onyiis on 03:40 PM, 12/03/2011

*I need to cement our relationship
*I want to keep the family linage
*I want a child i can show love
*I want to have a baby that will look like me or  him/her
*I want a child that will inherit my property
*etc

Pals what are the reasons you have or someone has ever given you why he/she needs a child/Children ?


To make some duplicate of Dirtykid  Grin Grin

Reply
D4rk-Cuti3 at 01:22 AM, 13/03/2011 (7 years ago)
(263 | Upcoming) (f)
just passing by >>>>>>
Reply
[1] 2 3

LATEST COMMENTS

  1. Pius111 on: Nigerian Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram Beg For Food, Wear Slippers To War Front (Hot Gist)
    NIGERIA CUSTOMS YEARLY AUCTION's OF IMPOUNDED VEHICLES ARE NOWFOR SALES, APPROVED BY THE FEDERA... 5 mins ago ago
  2. Pius111 on: JUST IN: Central Bank Of Nigeria Revokes Skye Bank's Operating License
    NIGERIA CUSTOMS YEARLY AUCTION's OF IMPOUNDED VEHICLES ARE NOWFOR SALES, APPROVED BY THE FEDERA... 6 mins ago ago
  3. Pius111 on: I Returned To PDP Because APGA Contradicts My Religious Belief - Stella Oduah
    NIGERIA CUSTOMS YEARLY AUCTION's OF IMPOUNDED VEHICLES ARE NOWFOR SALES, APPROVED BY THE FEDERA... 8 mins ago ago
  4. pacmore on: Linda Ikeji's Son Is a Bastard, She Is Lying About Being Married, Her BabyDaddy Has a Family - S
    Aba leave this woman alone for God sake and let the new baby enjoyed this earth ... 23 mins ago ago
  5. crocatum on: Linda Ikeji's Son Is a Bastard, She Is Lying About Being Married, Her BabyDaddy Has a Family - S
    The transformers are befitting for dispensing consolation to the haters.... 1 hr ago ago