can anybody tell where to get gen2esther ??? (Page 5)

1 2 3 4 [5]
blackspotz at 01:23 AM, 5/12/2008 (9 years ago)
(1042 | Gistmaniac) (m)
Go look bush Cheesy Cheesy
Reply
Kennee at 01:29 AM, 5/12/2008 (9 years ago)
(23956 | Addicted Hero) (m)
Quote from: blackspotz on 01:23 AM,  5/12/2008
Go look bush Cheesy Cheesy

 Grin Grin Grin Grin make u dey Look for Trouble ooo

Reply
cjluis at 01:44 AM, 5/12/2008 (9 years ago)
(444 | Upcoming) (m)
Wow she jst left my room,
wait let me knw if she is still at de front door.
brb
Reply
godferyluvs at 02:00 AM, 5/12/2008 (9 years ago)
(435 | Upcoming) (m)
Still waiting
Reply
cjluis at 02:08 AM, 5/12/2008 (9 years ago)
(444 | Upcoming) (m)
Ya keep waiting till i finish with her
Reply
blackspotz at 12:39 AM, 6/12/2008 (9 years ago)
(1042 | Gistmaniac) (m)
Quote from: Kennee on 01:29 AM,  5/12/2008
Quote from: blackspotz on 01:23 AM,  5/12/2008
Go look bush Cheesy Cheesy

 Grin Grin Grin Grin make u dey Look for Trouble ooo
Dat girl too dey beef me na
Reply
blackspotz at 12:41 AM, 6/12/2008 (9 years ago)
(1042 | Gistmaniac) (m)
Quote from: cjluis on 02:08 AM,  5/12/2008
Ya keep waiting till i finish with her

Stop being greedy, when was the last time u gave to the needy.. Let the national cake go round na
Reply
damiynest at 05:40 PM, 18/12/2008 (9 years ago)
(15 | Newbie) (m)
Quote from: godferyluvs on 10:34 AM, 27/11/2008
can anybody tell where to get gen2esther Huh?
av u found her yet? chek her on hi5.com n tagged.com. i knw her n am nt kidin
Reply
cute_kimley at 07:18 PM, 18/12/2008 (9 years ago)
(34 | Newbie) (f)
pls allow the guy.u dont know if he has seen his better half.mr man cingratulation and what l will say to u is that WHAT NAIJAPALS HAS JOIN TOGETHER LET NOBODY IN THIS SITE OR OTHER RELATED SITES PUT ASUNDER.it is well.abeg gensesther let this guy know u
Reply
godferyluvs at 09:29 PM, 18/12/2008 (9 years ago)
(435 | Upcoming) (m)
Quote from: damiynest on 05:40 PM, 18/12/2008
Quote from: godferyluvs on 10:34 AM, 27/11/2008
can anybody tell where to get gen2esther Huh?
av u found her yet? chek her on hi5.com n tagged.com. i knw her n am nt kidin

okies let me check in
Reply
SAmyrocko at 01:59 PM, 19/12/2008 (9 years ago)
(32658 | Addicted Hero) (m)
hmm check

Reply
cute_kimley at 02:14 PM, 19/12/2008 (9 years ago)
(34 | Newbie) (f)
hello this guy that is looking for gen2esther.if l were u l would send her a post  in her forum room or whatever they call it  and ask to give me her yahooid and possibly make an appointment to chat with her there.instead of confusing urself on whether u know her or not.its a total waste of time except u just wanted to make her ur topic of discussion which it highly acceptable.but hey guy save urself the stress.
Reply
SAmyrocko at 02:16 PM, 19/12/2008 (9 years ago)
(32658 | Addicted Hero) (m)
He's just confused

Reply
godferyluvs at 03:30 PM, 19/12/2008 (9 years ago)
(435 | Upcoming) (m)
Quote from: cute_kimley on 02:14 PM, 19/12/2008
hello this guy that is looking for gen2esther.if l were u l would send her a post  in her forum room or whatever they call it  and ask to give me her yahooid and possibly make an appointment to chat with her there.instead of confusing urself on whether u know her or not.its a total waste of time except u just wanted to make her ur topic of discussion which it highly acceptable.but hey guy save urself the stress.

Thanks good idea 1 $$$$$ for you
Reply
Mo-weezy at 05:16 PM, 20/12/2008 (9 years ago)
(78 | Newbie) (m)
Why are you lookin for gen2esther Huh?
Reply
1 2 3 4 [5]

LATEST COMMENTS

  1. maxzy277 on: Davido's Uncle, Senator Ademola Adeleke Shows Off His Dance Moves At PDP Rally In Osun State - V
    My people don dey suffer he don tey, but if care is not taking, una sufferness just go advance if un... 6 mins ago ago
  2. Haso112 on: Dont Let Your Boyfriend Stop You From Meeting Your Husband - Juliet Ibrahim
    ''TRUE TALK''... 12 mins ago ago
  3. Haso112 on: Davido Looks Dope As He Rocks PDP Attire Ahead Of Osogbo Rally (Photo)
    [quote author=james987 link=topic=367390.msg5489151#msg5489151 date=1537410899]Keep throwing up. All... 24 mins ago ago
  4. Haso112 on: Watch Viral Video Of How Gay Man Proposes To His Partner
    [quote author=izkennedy link=topic=367389.msg5489162#msg5489162 date=1537419879]end of the world so ... 25 mins ago ago
  5. Haso112 on: 26Yrs Old Nigerian, Silas Adekunle Becomes The Highest Paid Robotics Engineer In The World
    IF THIS WAS A BOY NAMED ''EMEKA'' ALL THE COMMENTS YOU'LL BE SEEING HERE IS... 27 mins ago ago