my girl friend want me to disvagin her but am scare bcos of pains

[1] 2 3
at 06:44 PM, 13/04/2011 (7 years ago)
(6 | Newbie) (m)
MY girlfriend says she wants sex with me but shes scared of de pains bcos is her firstime to have sex.
I am 25 and my girlfriend is 23. We have been in a relationship for the last 1year so pls help me to tell me what can i do 2her so that she will not feel much pains...lol


Problem with this article? Please email reporter[at]naijapals[dot]com or visit our contact page

frayobkk at 06:48 PM, 13/04/2011 (7 years ago)
(5101 | Gistmaniac) (m)
better keep that virginity untill ur wedding day
me self i dey fine virgin ,, if she insist use ut funger
but next time try comfession page not here ok

Reply
HOPEA23 at 07:14 PM, 13/04/2011 (7 years ago)
(22429 | Addicted Hero) (f)
listen poster..if that is what she really wants now..tell her to face her fear besides..she is not going to be a virgin for life..excepts she want too...if she really want sex..let her go for it...are u really sure she is what she said she is? Huh? Huh? Huh?

Reply
Beauti4 at 07:21 PM, 13/04/2011 (7 years ago)
(8153 | Hero) (f)
Then tell her to wait until marriage
Reply
Kennee at 07:29 PM, 13/04/2011 (7 years ago)
(23956 | Addicted Hero) (m)
Enough Foreplay to get her Properly wet and be Gentle

Reply
Kennee at 07:30 PM, 13/04/2011 (7 years ago)
(23956 | Addicted Hero) (m)
Quote from: Beauti4 on 07:21 PM, 13/04/2011
Then tell her to wait until marriage

And will She not have a First time then too?  Undecided

Reply
Beauti4 at 07:33 PM, 13/04/2011 (7 years ago)
(8153 | Hero) (f)
Quote from: Kennee on 07:30 PM, 13/04/2011
Quote from: Beauti4 on 07:21 PM, 13/04/2011
Then tell her to wait until marriage

And will She not have a First time then too?  Undecided

Is better she hve her first time after marriage...don't u think so?
Reply
HOPEA23 at 07:45 PM, 13/04/2011 (7 years ago)
(22429 | Addicted Hero) (f)
beatua are u still a virgin Huh?

Reply
xena15 at 08:16 PM, 13/04/2011 (7 years ago)
(6219 | Gistmaniac) (f)
A virgin @ 23???
Pleeeaaasee tell her 2 keep d damned place sealed till after marriage!
Then,she can drill it so u swim in it;dt is if u're gonna marry her!
It's hard 2 find a virgin nowadays!
Gals don mumu pass before!

Reply
kebella at 08:58 PM, 13/04/2011 (7 years ago)
(43643 | Addicted Hero) (f)
 Grin Grin Grin Grin

Reply
kebella at 08:58 PM, 13/04/2011 (7 years ago)
(43643 | Addicted Hero) (f)
Quote from: frayobkk on 06:48 PM, 13/04/2011
better keep that virginity untill ur wedding day
me self i dey fine virgin ,, if she insist use ut funger
but next time try comfession page not here ok
Shocked Shocked Shocked

Reply
kebella at 08:58 PM, 13/04/2011 (7 years ago)
(43643 | Addicted Hero) (f)
Quote from: Kennee on 07:29 PM, 13/04/2011
Enough Foreplay to get her Properly wet and be Gentle
Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked bad boy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Reply
Kennee at 09:23 PM, 13/04/2011 (7 years ago)
(23956 | Addicted Hero) (m)
Quote from: Beauti4 on 07:33 PM, 13/04/2011
Quote from: Kennee on 07:30 PM, 13/04/2011
Quote from: Beauti4 on 07:21 PM, 13/04/2011
Then tell her to wait until marriage

And will She not have a First time then too?  Undecided

Is better she hve her first time after marriage...don't u think so?

Why would l Think so?

Reply
Ajento at 10:33 PM, 13/04/2011 (7 years ago)
(1077 | Gistmaniac) (m)
You kids are still too young for that, face your books, nonsense. If I know your address I will come down there and flog the two of you, rubbish spoilt kids. Sex is for married people only, damn you.
Reply
HOPEA23 at 10:35 PM, 13/04/2011 (7 years ago)
(22429 | Addicted Hero) (f)
mr advicer...above me.....tell me something.....so u still a virgin huh?

Reply
dirtykid at 10:38 PM, 13/04/2011 (7 years ago)
(17702 | Hero) (m)
Quote from: kcmama on 06:44 PM, 13/04/2011
MY girlfriend says she wants sex with me but shes scared of de pains bcos is her firstime to have sex.
I am 25 and my girlfriend is 23. We have been in a relationship for the last 1year so pls help me to tell me what can i do 2her so that she will not feel much pains...lol

Come to mu bunk for proper guidelines  Grin Grin

Reply
bitte at 10:41 PM, 13/04/2011 (7 years ago)
(655 | Upcoming) (m)
Quote from: Ajento on 10:33 PM, 13/04/2011
You kids are still too young for that, face your books, nonsense. If I know your address I will come down there and flog the two of you, rubbish spoilt kids. Sex is for married people only, damn you.
Reply
Ajento at 10:44 PM, 13/04/2011 (7 years ago)
(1077 | Gistmaniac) (m)
Quote from: HOPEA23 on 10:35 PM, 13/04/2011
mr advicer...above me.....tell me something.....so u still a virgin huh?

Of course I am still a virgin, are you not??
Reply
HOPEA23 at 10:56 PM, 13/04/2011 (7 years ago)
(22429 | Addicted Hero) (f)
wow::congrate....u just got yourself an expert to disvirgin you Wink

Reply
Ajento at 11:01 PM, 13/04/2011 (7 years ago)
(1077 | Gistmaniac) (m)
Quote from: HOPEA23 on 10:56 PM, 13/04/2011
wow::congrate....u just got yourself an expert to disvirgin you Wink

Abeg ooh, I wan remain virgin until the day I go marry ooh. Unless u go marry me first now, only be say my people dey charge too much groom price.
Reply
[1] 2 3

LATEST COMMENTS

  1. crocatum on: Pretty Lady Disgraced After Being Accused Of Kidnapping In Onitsha (Photos & Video)
    Are they even sure, did they ask the mother to confirm... 6 mins ago ago
  2. crocatum on: Hot Prayers Cause Fight Between Two Snakes In Anambra State (Photos)
    Stop all this nonsense, the snakes, were fighting probably for another reason, focus on making the s... 8 mins ago ago
  3. Agvictor on: Anambra University Graduate, Ezeako Ifeanyi Emmanuel Dies A Day Before Going For NYSC (Photos)
    Is a pity. May God console the family.... 16 mins ago ago
  4. alan2000 on: Man Cries Out After Mistakenly Transferring N1m To An Uber Driver & Driver Isn’t Ready To Return
    where you drunk? fake story the difference is very clear 4800 naira to 1 million ... 56 mins ago ago
  5. kacylee on: Man Brutalizes His Wife For Slamming The Door In Abuja (Video)
    this is quite inhumane... 1 hr ago ago