| | Twelve Signs Of A Good Man
on: 11 Sep 11, 04:16 PM (4 years ago) by TheGenius
(53 | Newbie) (m)
The last time i posted 12 attributes of a good woman,most people love it and there are men and women in da house who are demanding for the attributes of a good man...But let me tell you,there just aren’t any good men in this town. The trick isn’t to find a “good man” but to find one who is real and figure out if you can learn to deal with his imperfections. Here are 12 signs the man you’ve found is a real man. It’s up to you what you do with him after you find him.
1. Are first and foremost, gentlemen. They are polite, respectful, considerate and attentive to a woman’s needs. They open the door, pull her chair, lend their coat, offer to escort her home, pay for the dinner and kiss her goodbye on the cheek not on the lips. Good guys never cross the line of being inappropriate.
2. Are not intimidated by strong women. Good guys are not threatened by women who speak their minds, have different opinions, show passion or the causes they believe in or perhaps, earn more money than them. They see strong women as a gift to society because they are the ones who have the power to change things for the better.
3. He’s Patient –A real man won’t try to force you to be with him. He’ll try to impress you and convince you that he’s worth your time, but he won’t force you to do anything. If you find a real man you won’t have to worry about unwanted groping, date rape, or worse. He’ll take the time to get to know you and take things at a speed you’re comfortable with.A real man will wait for you to open your arms to him. Good guys are humble guys. They don’t need to beat themselves in the chest to show they are better, stronger, smarter, more successful or more handsome than other men. The ego is the enemy of good guys and they usually have it under control.
4. Are supportive to woman’s personal and career goals. They understand the importance of individual growth outside the relationship realm. Good guys see their woman’s success as their own success. Therefore, they prefer to encourage her to move forward as opposed to oppress her desires for expansion.
5. Write cards, send text messages, buy flowers and cook dinners for a woman as an act of thoughtfulness. Good guys don’t need an occasion to express their love. They just do it spontaneously. See their woman as the most beautiful, glorious, magnificent and unique woman in the entire Universe! Other beautiful women may catch a good guy’s eye but his heart and soul belong to her!
6. Keep their word. If they promised to call, stop by, take you out or do anything else, they stick to their promise. If they are unable to fulfill their promise, good guys have a sensible explanation…not a lame excuse.
7. Are not jealous. Good guys don’t require for a woman to check with them every single hour, to give them detailed reports on who she’s speaking to on the phone, to document every one of her activities or to follow everywhere she goes. They are secure enough in themselves to need a constant reaffirmation of the status of their relationship.
8. He’s Flexible –A real man might not be able to touch his own toes, let alone bend into a human pretzel. But he will be able to sleep on concrete, wear the same clothes for days, and survive for indefinite periods of time in beer and ramen noodles. Any man who says he couldn’t survive under the same conditions is either lying to appeal to your fair nose or is hiding a sex change. If he’s being real with you, he’ll admit to his, um, flexibility when it comes to lifestyle options. How is this good for you? A real man’s flexibility means he’ll be able to take your ups and downs, curves and flats, and wild ideas in stride. If a real man loves you, he’ll flex to you. That’s huge.
9. Are in touch with their romantic side. They are not afraid to express their emotions, talk about their feelings, show their interest and do it in the most romantic ways possible. Good guys can make a woman’s heart melt from miles away just by opening their romantic side and letting the love flow. Make love to a woman’s soul at the same time as her body. Merging with her soul is their ultimate goal…not just a mere orgasm.
10. Have achieved a balance in their lives on their own. Good guys have invested enough time in all aspects in their development – family, education, career, health, hobbies, interests and sports. They are happy with who they are and are satisfied with their lives.
11. Will find time and place for you no matter how busy and crazy their schedule may be. Good guys never use the excuse, “Sorry, but I was busy with work.” If they want to be with you, they will move mountains, sail oceans, cross continents, fly countries and do anything they can to be with their special woman.
12. Don’t use past relationship disappointments as excuses to why they don’t want to commit to a woman. What happened in the past, stays there. What’s important is the here and the now…and that is YOU!
on: 11 Sep 11, 05:08 PM (4 years ago) by HOPEA23
(22509 | Addicted Hero) (f)
on: 11 Sep 11, 06:03 PM (4 years ago) by xena15
(6251 | Gistmaniac) (f)
on: 11 Sep 11, 06:07 PM (4 years ago) by kebella
(44533 | Addicted Hero) (f)
on: 11 Sep 11, 06:15 PM (4 years ago) by mallorca
(20746 | Addicted Hero) (m)
guy i know fit read dis newspaper
on: 11 Sep 11, 08:03 PM (4 years ago) by mchinwendu
(465 | Upcoming) (f)
All listed are qualities of a very good man...
on: 11 Sep 11, 11:35 PM (4 years ago) by donrubybaby
(194 | Upcoming) (f)
on: 12 Sep 11, 12:09 AM (4 years ago) by keke405
(179 | Upcoming) (m)
emmmmmmmmmm wait for me i will read later
on: 12 Sep 11, 12:13 AM (4 years ago) by toibeli
(4512 | Gistmaniac) (m)
I agree with you completely
on: 12 Sep 11, 12:31 AM (4 years ago) by DRraze
(3414 | Gistmaniac) (m)
Na wa o! @ poster 2 much book can cause
??, u wan dey mad abi?
on: 12 Sep 11, 02:06 AM (4 years ago) by Sodman4luv
(439 | Upcoming) (m)
on: 12 Sep 11, 04:53 AM (4 years ago) by Ecto
(2821 | Gistmaniac) (m)
Those are all good qualities but bad guys also can do all those things just get an unsuspecting lady.
So ladies, I advice you forget about all greed and wealth and look beyond mere gifts or pretex to see a genuinely good guy.
on: 12 Sep 11, 08:38 AM (4 years ago) by kattie77
(1328 | Gistmaniac) (f)
on: 12 Sep 11, 09:02 AM (4 years ago) by toniaugwu
(139 | Upcoming) (f)
on: 12 Sep 11, 09:03 AM (4 years ago) by toniaugwu
(139 | Upcoming) (f)
nice, but bad guys can pretend as if they have all the qualities... just to get what they want...
on: 12 Sep 11, 09:11 AM (4 years ago) by Prettyceleb
(2 | Newbie) (f)
u will hardly see a man with all dis good qualities....
on: 12 Sep 11, 09:20 AM (4 years ago) by lifedestiny
(73 | Newbie) (m)
good guys you people don hear make una no change to bad guys ooooooo.
on: 12 Sep 11, 09:23 AM (4 years ago) by wisecat
(64 | Newbie) (m)
Excellent piece of research work. These signs/attributes are innate n can not b immitated no matter how proficient one can b. Keep it up!
on: 12 Sep 11, 09:57 AM (4 years ago) by DHash
(1707 | Gistmaniac) (m)
DID ANY ONE GOT ALL THIS GUYS?
on: 12 Sep 11, 10:13 AM (4 years ago) by Idbabe
(8076 | Hero) (f)