Catholic Church Members Beat Man To Death For Stealing Offering (Page 10)

1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11
Enatto at 08:19 AM, 21/02/2012 (6 years ago)
(18 | Newbie) (m)
Quote from: GCFR696 on 10:01 PM, 20/02/2012
  you know what they say about old fools and their habits......
They hardly turn a new leaf
that's what u are, wait a minute i forget u are from minna home of boko aram u are one of them.
Reply
simon4real at 11:41 AM, 21/02/2012 (6 years ago)
(784 | Upcoming) (m)
e no even funny.......... na God money e steal
Reply
cadanre at 11:51 AM, 21/02/2012 (6 years ago)
(9237 | Hero) (f)
Quote from: PrinceDarby1 on 10:04 PM, 20/02/2012
TEN COMMANDMENT SAYS...........THOU SHALL NOT STEAL.........THOU SHALL NOT KILL........WHO IS GUILTY THIS TIME.

All sinners. He stealed, they killed him. Hell is waiting for all of them.

Reply
Prettyvic at 01:07 PM, 21/02/2012 (6 years ago)
(57 | Newbie) (f)
Quote from: FADANKAJE on 07:17 PM, 20/02/2012
THIS IS NOT A NEWS BECAUSE WE ALL KNOW  THE ATROCITIES  IGBO  PEOPLE DO TO GET MONEY. Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
If you dont have any thing to say shurt your mouth, which do your own people commite. HYPOCRIS like you.
Reply
GCFR696 at 02:02 PM, 21/02/2012 (6 years ago)
(110 | Upcoming) (m)
Quote from: Enatto on 08:19 AM, 21/02/2012
that's what u are, wait a minute i forget u are from minna home of boko aram u are one of them.
oooohhhhh, what a dunce !!!
So even visited my profile, this only explains how jobless and preposterous you are.....SMH
please GROW UP cos dis habit doesn't contrast with your age at all paapi.

Reply
bidemson112 at 04:34 PM, 21/02/2012 (6 years ago)
(20 | Newbie) (m)
stealing offering money doesn't mean that he suppose 2 beats to death. abi na wetin d pastor of d church dey teach una b dat?
Reply
Angelita2 at 05:40 PM, 21/02/2012 (6 years ago)
(859 | Upcoming) (m)
chai naija
Reply
ajanni at 08:29 PM, 21/02/2012 (6 years ago)
(96088 | Grande Master) (m)
Quote from: cadanre on 11:51 AM, 21/02/2012
All sinners. He stealed, they killed him. Hell is waiting for all of them.
Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Reply
Egolistic at 03:20 PM, 22/02/2012 (6 years ago)
(2 | Newbie) (f)
na waoh!
Reply
ajanni at 09:15 AM, 23/02/2012 (6 years ago)
(96088 | Grande Master) (m)
na so oooooo
Reply
cadanre at 09:21 AM, 23/02/2012 (6 years ago)
(9237 | Hero) (f)
4get am oooo!

Reply
onyimau20 at 04:49 PM, 24/02/2012 (6 years ago)
(4217 | Gistmaniac) (f)
Why beaten him to death, that is nt the best way to handle this kind of case now Embarrassed
Reply
jublow at 05:22 PM, 24/02/2012 (6 years ago)
(1975 | Gistmaniac) (m)
chai..................church is no more house of God bt of rape, stealing and flexing.............na waooooooooo
Reply
Enatto at 05:19 PM, 26/02/2012 (6 years ago)
(18 | Newbie) (m)
Quote from: GCFR696 on 02:02 PM, 21/02/2012
oooohhhhh, what a dunce !!!
So even visited my profile, this only explains how jobless and preposterous you are.....SMH
please GROW UP cos dis habit doesn't contrast with your age at all paapi.
i never know u replyied, u don't know who u are playing with. I will get u very soon if u don't take time, do u think i,m from kano, u will know me very soon. I can employ ur entire family, can u see my empire, can make ur entire family rich this is how fool like u make mistake, i,m just 28 years but i,m rich. Poor fool hi see ya.
Reply
Prinzce at 07:48 PM, 26/02/2012 (6 years ago)
(600 | Upcoming) (m)
Quote from: FADANKAJE on 07:17 PM, 20/02/2012
THIS IS NOT A NEWS BECAUSE WE ALL KNOW  THE ATROCITIES  IGBO  PEOPLE DO TO GET MONEY. Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
Reply
Prinzce at 07:50 PM, 26/02/2012 (6 years ago)
(600 | Upcoming) (m)
Quote from: toibeli on 07:27 PM, 19/02/2012
How about thou shall not kill Huh?

that`s for Xtians and not for church-business men
Reply
Prinzce at 07:56 PM, 26/02/2012 (6 years ago)
(600 | Upcoming) (m)
Quote from: chicanorose on 06:17 PM, 18/02/2012
He really got what he deserved. He went to rob God and he got jungle justice in return.

he deserved no death
he didn`t rob God rather from the robbers in white cassock in the 'church'[
/b]
Reply
Enatto at 08:23 PM, 26/02/2012 (6 years ago)
(18 | Newbie) (m)
Quote from: Enatto on 05:19 PM, 26/02/2012
i never know u replied, u don't know who u are playing with. I will get u very soon if u don't take time, do u think i,m from kano, u will know me very soon. I can employ ur entire family,  u can see my empire, i can make ur entire family rich, this is how fool like u make mistake, i,m just 28 years but i,m rich. Poor fool hi see ya.
Reply
GCFR696 at 11:34 PM, 26/02/2012 (6 years ago)
(110 | Upcoming) (m)
Quote from: Enatto on 05:19 PM, 26/02/2012
i never know u replyied, u don't know who u are playing with. I will get u very soon if u don't take time, do u think i,m from kano, u will know me very soon. I can employ ur entire family, can u see my empire, can make ur entire family rich this is how fool like u make mistake, i,m just 28 years but i,m rich. Poor fool hi see ya.
from mere looks you even a blind man can tell i'm placed way above your level, you God-foresaken pauper bragging about some imaginary wealth.
Just a word of advice, before you employ my whole family do me one tiny favour by learning how to communicate in good english first. After that you can then go ahead and amaze by telling me who you are, ye ordinary commoner living in abject penury......

Reply
ajanni at 09:33 AM, 27/02/2012 (6 years ago)
(96088 | Grande Master) (m)
Quote from: jublow on 05:22 PM, 24/02/2012
chai..................church is no more house of God bt of rape, stealing and flexing.............na waooooooooo
Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Reply
1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11

LATEST COMMENTS

  1. Markeve on: Ooni Of Ife, Oba Babatunde Ogunwusi Celebrated His 44th Birthday In Style (Photos)
    long live the king HBD Ooni.... 32 mins ago ago
  2. KennyFidel on: Checkout 10 Most Polluted Cities In Africa (Photos)
    at least, Nigeria is not among, kudos... 38 mins ago ago
  3. Markeve on: Atlanta Mother, Quanda Attempts To Drown 6-Month-Old Daughter On Livestream To Punish Baby’s Fat
    devil incarnate.... 46 mins ago ago
  4. Markeve on: Lady Goes Online To Reveal Blogger, Linda Ikeji As A Serial Liar And Rejected Lover (Details)
    let her be bikonu.... 51 mins ago ago
  5. OmosetanOmorele on: Young Nigerian Girl Takes To Social Media To Celebrate Being Deflowered (Photos)
    Where is the video?... 1 hr ago ago