[1] 2 3 4 ... 12
Topic: Should I tell Him Am Pregnant? (Read 14602 times)
sophiebaby (31629)
Addicted Hero (f) | 2 years ago

BLISS and I are Very Close Friends, We attended same Primary , Secondary and Higher Institution.  BLISS and BRYAN have Been dating For Some Couple of Years now.....Now BLISS is Pregnant For BRYAN....Recently BRYAN Got into Some kinda Problems Which Has Landed Him In Prison..and She's Confused On What to do...She Doesn't Know if she's to keep the Pregnancy, Get Rid of the Pregnancy or TELL Him she's pregnant for him...I tried My Best Talking to her about the consequences of Having an Abortion..Her Neighbor Advised and told her to Get rid of the pregnancy cos she might be making a huge mistake and never can tell if he'll accept  while In prison cos of the duration of his stay.

Please pals she needs Your Advice(S)



Matured Comments Please




3 Apr 12, 05:54 PM
kebella (44559)
Addicted Hero (f) | 2 years ago

if she's very sure Bryan really love her .............let her go ahead n' tell him buh if not let her get rid of it........to avoid single mother lolss


3 Apr 12, 06:01 PM
sophiebaby (31629)
Addicted Hero (f) | 2 years ago

 Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked


3 Apr 12, 06:06 PM
sophiebaby (31629)
Addicted Hero (f) | 2 years ago

Dont you think she should tell him, keep the pregnancy..even try and help nurture the baby till and after birth..untill he comes out of prison? what do u tink?


3 Apr 12, 06:08 PM
Beauti4 (8336)
Hero (f) | 2 years ago

Let her keep it whether Bryan like am or not. She shouldn't be a murderer abeg.

3 Apr 12, 06:15 PM
Treasure2 (18799)
Hero (f) | 2 years ago

B4 i say something, are they married?

3 Apr 12, 06:17 PM
jossy4reall (16681)
Hero (m) | 2 years ago

U mean Sophie sorry Bliss is pregnant 4 a convict Huh? Well.. In a simple sentence she have to tell him and kip d pregnancy as well ...simple......... but abortion..not advisable


3 Apr 12, 06:20 PM
sophiebaby (31629)
Addicted Hero (f) | 2 years ago

Quote from: jossy4reall on  3 Apr 12, 06:20 PM
U mean Sophie sorry Bliss is pregnant 4 a convict Huh? Well.. In a simple sentence she have to tell him and kip d pregnancy as well ...simple......... but abortion..not advisable

 Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy  but in red...  Grin Grin Grin


3 Apr 12, 06:27 PM
sophiebaby (31629)
Addicted Hero (f) | 2 years ago

Quote from: Treasure2 on  3 Apr 12, 06:17 PM
B4 i say something, are they married?

Nope..they arent  Undecided


3 Apr 12, 06:28 PM
sophiebaby (31629)
Addicted Hero (f) | 2 years ago

Quote from: Beauti4 on  3 Apr 12, 06:15 PM
Let her keep it whether Bryan like am or not. She shouldn't be a murderer abeg.

 Kiss Kiss Kiss


3 Apr 12, 06:29 PM
jossy4reall (16681)
Hero (m) | 2 years ago

Quote from: sophiebaby on  3 Apr 12, 06:27 PM
Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy  but in red...  Grin Grin Grin

 Grin Grin whoever it is shuld kip d belle and also inform d guy........who knws..it may help uplift his spirit while in jail


3 Apr 12, 06:46 PM
kebella (44559)
Addicted Hero (f) | 2 years ago

Quote from: sophiebaby on  3 Apr 12, 06:08 PM
Dont you think she should tell him, keep the pregnancy..even try and help nurture the baby till and after birth..untill he comes out of prison? what do u tink?
ur right buh is very complicated than i thot..............thou if she can raise the child alone is ok buh raising up a child is not that easy without the both parties


3 Apr 12, 08:02 PM
ILOVEIT (12803)
Hero (m) | 2 years ago

Quote from: sophiebaby on  3 Apr 12, 05:54 PM
BLISS and I are Very Close Friends, We attended same Primary , Secondary and Higher Institution.  BLISS and BRYAN have Been dating For Some Couple of Years now.....Now BLISS is Pregnant For BRYAN....Recently BRYAN Got into Some kinda Problems Which Has Landed Him In Prison..and She's Confused On What to do...She Doesn't Know if she's to keep the Pregnancy, Get Rid of the Pregnancy or TELL Him she's pregnant for him...I tried My Best Talking to her about the consequences of Having an Abortion..Her Neighbor Advised and told her to Get rid of the pregnancy cos she might be making a huge mistake and never can tell if he'll accept  while In prison cos of the duration of his stay.

Please pals she needs Your Advice(S)

Matured Comments Please

bia pusspen i hope say no b my thing u wan comot so? keep am ooo till i comot from prison ok?


3 Apr 12, 10:32 PM
jonathan96 (4)
Newbie (m) | 2 years ago

let her keep the baby

3 Apr 12, 11:16 PM
kebella (44559)
Addicted Hero (f) | 2 years ago

Quote from: ILOVEIT on  3 Apr 12, 10:32 PM
bia pusspen i hope say no b my thing u wan comot so? keep am ooo till i comot from prison ok?
Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin


4 Apr 12, 07:38 AM
Treasure2 (18799)
Hero (f) | 2 years ago

Quote from: sophiebaby on  3 Apr 12, 06:28 PM
Nope..they arent  Undecided
That belle should be kept and the man inform.

4 Apr 12, 08:45 AM
Treasure2 (18799)
Hero (f) | 2 years ago

Quote from: ILOVEIT on  3 Apr 12, 10:32 PM
bia pusspen i hope say no b my thing u wan comot so? keep am ooo till i comot from prison ok?
Don't welcome, she will not touch it, but wetin dey carry you go prison na.  Grin

4 Apr 12, 08:47 AM
sophiebaby (31629)
Addicted Hero (f) | 2 years ago

Quote from: ILOVEIT on  3 Apr 12, 10:32 PM
bia pusspen i hope say no b my thing u wan comot so? keep am ooo till i comot from prison ok?

 Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin for sure..i go kip am.. Grin


4 Apr 12, 09:17 AM
Treasure2 (18799)
Hero (f) | 2 years ago

Quote from: Treasure2 on  4 Apr 12, 08:47 AM
Don't worry, she will not touch it, but wetin dey carry you go prison na.  Grin


4 Apr 12, 09:18 AM
wilat (3168)
Gistmaniac (f) | 2 years ago

Quote from: ILOVEIT on  3 Apr 12, 10:32 PM
bia pusspen i hope say no b my thing u wan comot so? keep am ooo till i comot from prison ok?
Shocked Shocked


4 Apr 12, 09:24 AM

[1] 2 3 4 ... 12

Login To Reply


Jump to: