Samaritan: [Photos] Davido Donates N1m To Save Bosom Cancer Patient (Page 2)

Published 7 years ago by: Charles colins
1 [2] 3
terdue at 06:17 PM, 27/08/2012 (7 years ago)
(1470 | Gistmaniac) (m)

good 1
Reply
moriztuos at 06:23 PM, 27/08/2012 (7 years ago)
(2132 | Gistmaniac) (m)

 Cool
Reply
dickman2 at 06:23 PM, 27/08/2012 (7 years ago)
(34105 | Addicted Hero) (m)

 Huh? Huh? Huh? Huh?
Reply
cocoeni at 06:34 PM, 27/08/2012 (7 years ago)
(14199 | Hero) (f)

NICE
Reply
dickman2 at 09:18 PM, 27/08/2012 (7 years ago)
(34105 | Addicted Hero) (m)

 Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
Reply
BendelArmedRobb at 10:49 PM, 27/08/2012 (7 years ago)
(3179 | Gistmaniac) (m)

nigerian governors dey carry our money go New york before breakfast .....NAIJA una too much oo coffee wey I dey drink for hia comot for my nose as I read this
Reply
dickman2 at 12:00 AM, 28/08/2012 (7 years ago)
(34105 | Addicted Hero) (m)

Quote from: BendelArmedRobb on 10:49 PM, 27/08/2012
nigerian governors dey carry our money go New york before breakfast .....NAIJA una too much oo coffee wey I dey drink for hia comot for my nose as I read this
Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Reply
nickyvil at 12:36 AM, 28/08/2012 (7 years ago)
(3185 | Gistmaniac) (m)

good of him
Reply
lee22 at 02:00 AM, 28/08/2012 (7 years ago)
(2904 | Gistmaniac) (f)

Quote from: Neglito on 02:50 PM, 27/08/2012
Good boy, this is better than beating up a girl.
Grin
Reply
aso4life1 at 03:36 AM, 28/08/2012 (7 years ago)
(11568 | Hero) (m)

Quote from: BendelArmedRobb on 06:06 PM, 27/08/2012
Yes, We Have Minerals

This is a TRUE story.

Former President Olusegun Obasanjo was being interviewed many years ago.
Interviewer: "Nigeria doesn't have many minerals, does it?"
 President Olusegun Obasanjo: "Of course we do! We have coke, sprite, 7-up....NAIJA una too much oo coffee wey I dey drink for hia comot for my nose as I read this
what of Lacasera and Ribena?

Reply
janetbims at 05:21 AM, 28/08/2012 (7 years ago)
(97 | Newbie) (f)

GOD BLESS YOU BOI...
Reply
waffibabe at 06:49 AM, 28/08/2012 (7 years ago)
(3263 | Gistmaniac) (f)

may God bless you mightily davido, u will never die young. u will live in good health and prosperity. but i think that  girl with Bosom  cancer should go to tb joshua church and she wil receive instant healing free of charge.
Reply
2drake at 08:10 AM, 28/08/2012 (7 years ago)
(3 | Newbie) (m)

9ice one davido....kip de good work
Reply
kodos at 09:20 AM, 28/08/2012 (7 years ago)
(236 | Upcoming) (m)

Quote from: waffibabe on 06:49 AM, 28/08/2012
may God bless you mightily davido, u will never die young. u will live in good health and prosperity. but i think that  girl with Bosom  cancer should go to tb joshua church and she wil receive instant healing free of charge.
 

Good plz she should visit man of synagogue and  her past will be over instantly
Reply
steveoneal at 09:32 AM, 28/08/2012 (7 years ago)
(3153 | Gistmaniac) Online (m)

Quote from: BendelArmedRobb on 06:06 PM, 27/08/2012
Yes, We Have Minerals

This is a TRUE story.

Former President Olusegun Obasanjo was being interviewed many years ago.
Interviewer: "Nigeria doesn't have many minerals, does it?"
 President Olusegun Obasanjo: "Of course we do! We have coke, sprite, 7-up....NAIJA una too much oo coffee wey I dey drink for hia comot for my nose as I read this
ANOTHER AMAZING CREATURE FROM GOD!!!!! EVEN WHEN THE SUMMER IS BITING AT 38 DEGREE C; THE COFFEE IS ALWAYS COMING OUT FROM YOUR NOSE; YOU DON TURN TO ARABA BE THAT;BUT THOSE ONES SELF NA TEE      ;;TALKING OF HUMANITARIAN WORK;; TALKING OF OBJ INTERVIEW;;; GOD IS GREAT; AND LIFE CAN BE BORING WITHOUT (BEKLOPPT) PEOPLE LIKE YOU;
Reply
presciousoluchi at 09:44 AM, 28/08/2012 (7 years ago)
(1087 | Gistmaniac) (f)

u try sha

Reply
Nicksam at 09:52 AM, 28/08/2012 (7 years ago)
(11438 | Hero) (m)

YOU REALLY DO WELL BRODA
Reply
jessymic at 10:00 AM, 28/08/2012 (7 years ago)
(949 | Upcoming) (f)

Good boy
Reply
moniconyez at 11:07 AM, 28/08/2012 (7 years ago)
(15324 | Hero) (m)

Good one boy
Reply
jerrycee at 12:45 PM, 28/08/2012 (7 years ago)
(377 | Upcoming) (m)

Good boy
Reply
1 [2] 3

LATEST COMMENTS

  1. kacylee on: Burna Boy Engages Steflon Don, She Flashes Her Engagement Ring In New Photos
    so they are still together afterall... 12 mins ago
  2. kacylee on: Billionaire, Ned Nwoko's "Son" Arrested In Rivers State After Collecting Money From Victims
    the judas in the family... 12 mins ago
  3. kacylee on: Nollywood Star, Ruth Kadiri Ezerika Unveils Her Baby's Face In New Photo
    aww! the baby looks so much like her... 13 mins ago
  4. SweetDaddy1 on: Govt Hires 200 Special Hunters To Fight Boko Haram In Borno
    Hunters with local gun to fight terrorists that have model weapons, what a shame.  :o :o :o :(... 52 mins ago
  5. FloxyB on: Olanrewaju Pelepele Releases Video To Talk About His Depression Battle Before Suicide
    The person that recorded this video should have been arrested because this look like an assisted-sui... 1 hr ago