SMH! Secondary School Student Scalded After Her Boss Poured Hot Water On Her In Rivers State

2 years ago by: onuigbo felicia
(f) at 7-11-2017 04:53PM (2 years ago)

(9561 | Hero)


A Student of Government Girls Secondary School, Oromineke, Rivers State, was badly scalded after her boss poured hot water on her for allowing kerosene dry up in the stove while cooking yam.

Facebook user, Pinima Loveday Igenewari, who shared the story had this reply for users who asked what happened;




ruthie (f) at 7-11-2017 04:57PM
(17432 | Hero)

NAWA O...WHY NA
Reply
BournIdentity (m) at 7-11-2017 11:47PM
(46063 | Addicted Hero)

Roll Eyes                                                                       
Reply
BournIdentity (m) at 7-11-2017 11:59PM
(46063 | Addicted Hero)

Huhuhuhuhuhuhu...,. hmmmmmmmmmmm
Reply
kixme (m) at 8-11-2017 08:27AM
(2186 | Gistmaniac)

 Roll Eyes Roll Eyes ::)thatz bad
Reply
ruthie (f) at 8-11-2017 12:44PM
(17432 | Hero)

EVIL
Reply
BournIdentity (m) at 9-11-2017 03:36AM
(46063 | Addicted Hero)

Roll Eyes                                                                       
Reply