Buhari Is More Popular Than Goodluck Jonathan On Twitter!

Published 8 years ago by: Daniel Bosai
[1] 2 3 4 5
at 03:00 PM, 16/04/2011 (8 years ago)

(16780 | Hero) (m)

Ok gents, I am not anti-Jonathan or anything, but it is glaring that Jonathan online campaign and so on is just being forced on people. Taking today as a case study, though Jonathan has been on twitter since forever and doing all the campaign gimmicks he has never been a trend, but today the being the elections day, Buhari is trending on the worlds most popular micro-blogging site, it shows that people speak more about Buhari then they ever did about GEJ.

Sorry but this is the truth with substantial evidence.

Problem with this article? Please contact us



omibanks at 03:10 PM, 16/04/2011 (8 years ago)
(210 | Upcoming) (m)

 Grin
Reply
Amuwajoye at 03:16 PM, 16/04/2011 (8 years ago)
(61 | Newbie) (m)

 ;)nametalkam,u ve said it all Wink
Reply
proly at 03:20 PM, 16/04/2011 (8 years ago)
(15594 | Hero) (f)

well with time too he will be poular buhari is older than him too
Reply
stephen153 at 03:27 PM, 16/04/2011 (8 years ago)
(30024 | Addicted Hero) (m)

hmmmmmm
but that doesn't mean he's gonna win
Reply
moniconyez at 03:31 PM, 16/04/2011 (8 years ago)
(15336 | Hero) (m)

Quote from: nametalkam on 03:00 PM, 16/04/2011
Ok gents, I am not anti-Jonathan or anything, but it is glaring that Jonathan online campaign and so on is just being forced on people. Taking today as a case study, though Jonathan has been on twitter since forever and doing all the campaign gimmicks he has never been a trend, but today the being the elections day, Buhari is trending on the worlds most popular micro-blogging site, it shows that people speak more about Buhari then they ever did about GEJ.

Sorry but this is the truth with substantial evidence.


THE FOOL ON IT AGAIN,
Reply
estilizo at 03:32 PM, 16/04/2011 (8 years ago)
(3631 | Gistmaniac) (f)

cheap gossips..........i have a business to take care of.

Reply
babyleslie at 05:07 PM, 16/04/2011 (8 years ago)
(1406 | Gistmaniac) (f)

Anytime I see any NEGATIVE comments on Naijapals, I just have dat real feelings that "This must be Nametalkam" without even seeing who d poster is.. I wonder why naijapals never DELETE u from here...
Reply
kelechi_1 at 05:24 PM, 16/04/2011 (8 years ago)
(27 | Newbie) (m)

Quote from: babyleslie on 05:07 PM, 16/04/2011
Anytime I see any NEGATIVE comments on Naijapals, I just have dat real feelings that "This must be Nametalkam" without even seeing who d poster is.. I wonder why naijapals never DELETE u from here...


My sister u are absolutely rite....his de greatest gossiper have ever seen....
Reply
kelechi_1 at 05:31 PM, 16/04/2011 (8 years ago)
(27 | Newbie) (m)

Quote from: proly on 03:20 PM, 16/04/2011
well with time too he will be poular buhari is older than him too

Abi oooo...Buhari na real OLD SKOOL make him go rest...
Reply
ajanni at 06:39 PM, 16/04/2011 (8 years ago)
(96000 | Grande Master) (m)

even when you check the opinion poll on GAMJI too , Buhari scoored well over eighty percents from the total vote casted , and its in thousand unlike less than five hundread vote at NP
Reply
ajanni at 06:40 PM, 16/04/2011 (8 years ago)
(96000 | Grande Master) (m)

Quote from: stephen153 on 03:27 PM, 16/04/2011
hmmmmmm
but that doesn't mean he's gonna win
it mean, and he won already , you can jump into the well right now
Reply
dogodajiabuja at 08:32 PM, 16/04/2011 (8 years ago)
(580 | Upcoming) (m)

Quote from: ajanni on 06:39 PM, 16/04/2011
even when you check the opinion poll on GAMJI too , Buhari scoored well over eighty percents from the total vote casted , and its in thousand unlike less than five hundread vote at NP
ajanni,
 go hug transformer!!!!!!
olodo!
Reply
dogodajiabuja at 08:34 PM, 16/04/2011 (8 years ago)
(580 | Upcoming) (m)

Quote from: Amuwajoye on 03:16 PM, 16/04/2011
;)nametalkam,u ve said it all Wink
come,
dis toothed charcoal!,
dem send you?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?
Reply
dogodajiabuja at 08:36 PM, 16/04/2011 (8 years ago)
(580 | Upcoming) (m)

Quote from: ajanni on 06:39 PM, 16/04/2011
even when you check the opinion poll on GAMJI too , Buhari scoored well over eighty percents from the total vote casted , and its in thousand unlike less than five hundread vote at NP
ajanni,
na lie!!!!!!
mallams no sabi use internet jooorrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!
na bomb dem sabi!
Reply
ajanni at 10:07 PM, 16/04/2011 (8 years ago)
(96000 | Grande Master) (m)

 Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
this boy , wallah , you dey craze well well , and no me small , any one who tells you say you well he or she is only deceiving you , you need to be taken back to the rehab now now
Reply
ajanni at 10:10 PM, 16/04/2011 (8 years ago)
(96000 | Grande Master) (m)

Quote from: dogodajiabuja on 08:32 PM, 16/04/2011
Quote from: ajanni on 06:39 PM, 16/04/2011
even when you check the opinion poll on GAMJI too , Buhari scoored well over eighty percents from the total vote casted , and its in thousand unlike less than five hundread vote at NP
ajanni,
 go hug transformer!!!!!!
olodo!


na you go first go jump into the lagoon now , or you stay put on the road for a trailer on go railway station , and got crunched by the train , that facts is there right now , you check it instead of opening your dirty mouth on me
Reply
Larrykingomoj at 10:31 PM, 16/04/2011 (8 years ago)
(1690 | Gistmaniac) (m)

Whether you like it or not GEJ will carry the day. Those who don't like it go jump into the lagoon
Reply
ajanni at 11:54 PM, 16/04/2011 (8 years ago)
(96000 | Grande Master) (m)

you will be the first one to jump into the lagoon now since is already lost by now
Reply
estilizo at 12:07 AM, 17/04/2011 (8 years ago)
(3631 | Gistmaniac) (f)

Quote from: babyleslie on 05:07 PM, 16/04/2011
Anytime I see any NEGATIVE comments on Naijapals, I just have dat real feelings that "This must be Nametalkam" without even seeing who d poster is.. I wonder why naijapals never DELETE u from here...
lol...thats because he got the same right as you do,easy darling,just keep loving the site, ok?

Reply
[1] 2 3 4 5

LATEST COMMENTS

  1. allenspike on: Nigerian Diva, Tiwa Savage Walks The Runway For Naomi Campbell’s ‘Fashion For Relief’ (Video)
    There must be a ghost chasing tiwa from the back... 1 hr ago
  2. ebescopy on: Dwarf Beaten Mercilessly Over Missing P3nis After He Shook Hands With A Man In Enugu (Video)
    Zoo in biafra land.... Lol... 2 hrs ago
  3. ebescopy on: Another Huge Whale Captured In Lekki (Photos)
    That's an hammerhead shark.... 2 hrs ago
  4. nikiniki on: Two Nigerian Men Die As The Drug They Swallowed Burst During A Flight (Photo)
    This is not about tribes! We must decry evil in our people!... 2 hrs ago
  5. MorganR on: Dwarf Beaten Mercilessly Over Missing P3nis After He Shook Hands With A Man In Enugu (Video)
    What a zoo! ... 3 hrs ago