she want to kill herself

9 years ago by: Chuks Daniel
[1] 2 3 4 ... 10
-- (m) at 1-11-2010 03:01AM

(718 | Upcoming)

I was shocked when I got a phone call yesterday from a friend in Naija that his mother wants to drink acid if he insists to marry the girl he love after they have dated for 4 years. When I call his mother she said to me and I quote “you know I am a Christian mother in the Mary league in our church, I can’t stand the insult of him marring a girl from so called Pentecostal church. And I asked, mama you know they have been dating for 4 years now? And she said “I thought it was just ordinary friendship, it can’t be marriage, over my dead body she said. Pals  I need help


-- Micheall (m) at 1-11-2010 03:58AM
(217 | Upcoming)

How could a mother put her sons happiness in jeaopady over her her pride of christian motherdooh,....He should go on to marry his love without thinking twice  en let the bad mom kill her self.....Dat shows the extent of destruction illitracy and selfishness can cause in a familly....too bad!!!!!!!!!!
Reply
-- juleshotluv (f) at 1-11-2010 04:32AM
(4963 | Gistmaniac)

First of all, Let me start by saying that she aint no Christian. If she is a Christian, she wouldn't say that she would kill herself because her son wants to marry and second, she would not say because the girl is a pentecostal. She is a  hypocrisy. Well, As for me and if I was her son, I would go ahead and marry my wife. She(mother) is not going to die, she would be alright. More so, I will be more/very prayerful because the mother can do anything from what she is saying. I dont see how been a Pentecostal is an offence for two people in loved not to get married. At this point, if the son breaks the relationship, he is making himself miserable and making the mother happy. He deserved to be happy but if he doesnt want to be happy then he can break up the relationship. As for me, I am not going to be miserable just because i want to make another person happy. I cant believe that the mother actually says that she thought the affair was "Ordinary Friendship" like, what does that even mean? she is more concern about what people would say about her if her son marries that lady then her son's happiness. How is that for a caring mother? And she calls herself a Christian...One thing she is forgetting is that people would ALWAYS TALK whether she likes it or not. She ought to be concern about her son's happiness than what people would say. Because they would always talk, its bound to happen.
Reply
-- Beauti4 (f) at 1-11-2010 05:08AM
(8152 | Hero)

@poster...this looks lk a copy cated post. Anyways...if ur mom want to hinder u frm bein d man God wants u to be then she is messin with u big time. Pray over it...bt is she a christain?
Reply
-- mezkaz18 (m) at 1-11-2010 05:21AM
(718 | Upcoming)

Quote from: juleshotluv on  1-11-2010 04:32AM
First of all, Let me start by saying that she aint no Christian. If she is a Christian, she wouldn't say that she would kill herself because her son wants to marry and second, she would not say because the girl is a pentecostal. She is a  hypocrisy. Well, As for me and if I was her son, I would go ahead and marry my wife. She(mother) is not going to die, she would be alright. More so, I will be more/very prayerful because the mother can do anything from what she is saying. I dont see how been a Pentecostal is an offence for two people in loved not to get married. At this point, if the son breaks the relationship, he is making himself miserable and making the mother happy. He deserved to be happy but if he doesnt want to be happy then he can break up the relationship. As for me, I am not going to be miserable just because i want to make another person happy. I cant believe that the mother actually says that she thought the affair was "Ordinary Friendship" like, what does that even mean? she is more concern about what people would say about her if her son marries that lady then her son's happiness. How is that for a caring mother? And she calls herself a Christian...One thing she is forgetting is that people would ALWAYS TALK whether she likes it or not. She ought to be concern about her son's happiness than what people would say. Because they would always talk, its bound to happen.
She is a well respected woman in the religious circle
Reply
-- juleshotluv (f) at 1-11-2010 05:38AM
(4963 | Gistmaniac)

then she should know better. People would always talk whether or not her son marries that woman. they would find other things to talk about. If she is a well respected woman in the religious circle then she should know that she wanting to kill herself for someone else's happiness is a sin. which if she does, she will end up a well not respected woman in hell. Honestly, I dont think the son should let her mother rule his life, He is old enough to know whats right and wrong for him. At this point, the mother clearly doesnt care if he is happy or not. And for that, I dont think she should be allow to have a say in his life. She is only interested in what people will say, HOW ABOUT HER SON'S HAPPINESS? those that matter to her? What a selfish mother.
Reply
-- xter (m) at 1-11-2010 05:39AM
(26025 | Addicted Hero)

I dey brush,no time to read

Reply
-- mezkaz18 (m) at 1-11-2010 05:42AM
(718 | Upcoming)

Quote from: Beauti4 on  1-11-2010 05:08AM
@poster...this looks lk a copy cated post. Anyways...if ur mom want to hinder u frm bein d man God wants u to be then she is messin with u big time. Pray over it...bt is she a christain?
read the article well, a friend of mine, not me pls I am married already
Reply
-- mezkaz18 (m) at 1-11-2010 05:48AM
(718 | Upcoming)

Quote from: juleshotluv on  1-11-2010 05:38AM
then she should know better. People would always talk whether or not her son marries that woman. they would find other things to talk about. If she is a well respected woman in the religious circle then she should know that she wanting to kill herself for someone else's happiness is a sin. which if she does, she will end up a well not respected woman in hell. Honestly, I dont think the son should let her mother rule his life, He is old enough to know whats right and wrong for him. At this point, the mother clearly doesnt care if he is happy or not. And for that, I dont think she should be allow to have a say in his life. She is only interested in what people will say, HOW ABOUT HER SON'S HAPPINESS? those that matter to her? What a selfish mother.
jules you are taking it too far and hash, if I go ahead in this case the way U sound , I think my friend's family may scater, bcs one of  the guys brother agreed with their mum, only his sister ( who is not yet married) supported my friend ( according to him)
Reply
-- justceetah (m) at 1-11-2010 05:52AM
(1655 | Gistmaniac)

D mother has been blinded religiously.These are d type of pple dat'll not kill d mosquitoes biting them cos they believe its a sin (thou shall not kill). Making her settle 4 dis is going to be really tough.She needs to go out and be xposed.Guy this one need serious prayer o

Reply
-- juleshotluv (f) at 1-11-2010 06:00AM
(4963 | Gistmaniac)

I am not been harsh, I hate when people take others on a ride.

But Mezkaz, you look at it...How does it look/sound? you have dated someone for 4 years and when time comes to marry the person, your mother says no. What are the reasons.......

 she is a Christian mother in the Mary league in our church, she  can't stand the insult of him marring a girl from so called Pentecostal church. And she thought it was just ordinary friendship, it can’t be marriage.

If she had this agenda at the back of her mind, why didnt she let the son know before the relationship even stated? Why did she let it get so deep before telling the son that it cant happen? I consider that to be selfish..She definitely wasnt concentrating this other people's feelings but herself. 
Reply
-- juleshotluv (f) at 1-11-2010 06:05AM
(4963 | Gistmaniac)

*Considering* not concentrating
Reply
-- Missthing (f) at 1-11-2010 06:32AM
(105 | Upcoming)

Lord 4give me, she said over her dead body right?
Reply
-- mezkaz18 (m) at 1-11-2010 08:22AM
(718 | Upcoming)

Quote from: juleshotluv on  1-11-2010 06:05AM
*Considering* not concentrating
I have tried my best, now the guy is planning to elope with the girl.
Reply
-- mezkaz18 (m) at 1-11-2010 08:24AM
(718 | Upcoming)

Quote from: Missthing on  1-11-2010 06:32AM
Lord 4give me, she said over her dead body right?
that is what my friend told me
Reply
-- kingsgoodman (m) at 1-11-2010 08:31AM
(143 | Upcoming)

Four years in relationship not 4 day, that woman she dey bling. She has a young girl not yet married, will she be happy and ready to kill her self if the samething comes her way. If she is my mother as she will not be, i'll buy the acid give her to drink.
Reply
-- moniconyez (m) at 1-11-2010 09:15AM
(15328 | Hero)

I think the mother needs deliveranc or prayers, And i think the mother is just threatening her son by killing her self if he trys what he intend doing. But I guess whats gonna happen after such marriage is that the wife might not get motherly love from her motherinlaw. And such love is always significant to a daughterinlaw. So my advier to him is for him to seat his mother down and talk some senses into her head, But not by raising voice. No good mother will allow his sons happiness to walk away. Every goodmothers will see reasons with his son when he talks with low voice.

Kai mama why i no like am por my wipe to be na? Why u toq say u no want am por fenticostal lady?. Mama wait ip i warry fenticostal lady i go turn Qatholic yeahwaa........  Grin Grin
Reply
-- Missthing (f) at 1-11-2010 09:36AM
(105 | Upcoming)

Quote from: mezkaz18 on  1-11-2010 08:24AM
Quote from: Missthing on  1-11-2010 06:32AM
Lord 4give me, she said over her dead body right?
that is what my friend told me
Over her dead body can always be arranged, was she blind the 4 years they were dating? She no fit call her pikin tell am say make hin stop that time, only God knows all the blessings this girl don give ur friend b4 now.
Reply
-- xena15 (f) at 1-11-2010 09:52AM
(6181 | Gistmaniac)

I dey come.
Make i go confirm frm d mama.

Reply
-- mezkaz18 (m) at 1-11-2010 12:21PM
(718 | Upcoming)

Quote from: Missthing on  1-11-2010 09:36AM
Quote from: mezkaz18 on  1-11-2010 08:24AM
Quote from: Missthing on  1-11-2010 06:32AM
Lord 4give me, she said over her dead body right?
that is what my friend told me
Over her dead body can always be arranged, was she blind the 4 years they were dating? She no fit call her pikin tell am say make hin stop that time, only God knows all the blessings this girl don give ur friend b4 now.
[/b] BLESSINGS?
Reply
[1] 2 3 4 ... 10