men cant resist a pretty lady's smile.. why?

Published On: March 5, 2009, 6:01 am
Author:
Kome
[1] 2
-- (m) at 5-03-2009 06:01AM

(1759 | Gistmaniac)

 as if its wired in our DNA....
.d strenght women posses makes one wonder  sometimes if God is a woman
and yet they say itz a man's world..lie!!!



-- daysolar (f) at 5-03-2009 06:12AM
(468 | Upcoming)

mmm...
Reply
-- raskydammy (m) at 5-03-2009 06:13AM
(448 | Upcoming)

i hear you sha
Reply
-- d_man (m) at 5-03-2009 06:37AM
(1759 | Gistmaniac)

Quote from: daysolar on  5-03-2009 06:12AM
mmm...

wetin be hmm..na lie? Wink Wink


Reply
-- daysolar (f) at 5-03-2009 07:34AM
(468 | Upcoming)

Quote from: d_man on  5-03-2009 06:37AM
Quote from: daysolar on  5-03-2009 06:12AM
mmm...

wetin be hmm..na lie? Wink Wink


what's my own with the topic? I'm just tired of this day to day activity of mine.. it's so boring... that's what the "mmm" is for... can u fix my boring life?
Reply
-- diplomatik (f) at 5-03-2009 08:35AM
(25079 | Addicted Hero)

Quote from: d_man on  5-03-2009 06:01AM
as if its wired in our DNA....
.d strenght women posses makes one wonder  sometimes if God is a woman
and yet they say itz a man's world..lie!!!


yes it wired
lol

Reply
-- osituga (m) at 5-03-2009 11:10AM
(9431 | Hero)

ehm na true...but i fink its a sign of appreciating her beauty
Reply
-- Qris (m) at 5-03-2009 01:00PM
(1318 | Gistmaniac)

U wan dey bone wen person smile 4 u?Mostly a pretty lady comon smile back
Reply
-- d_man (m) at 5-03-2009 02:50PM
(1759 | Gistmaniac)

Quote from: daysolar on  5-03-2009 07:34AM
Quote from: d_man on  5-03-2009 06:37AM
Quote from: daysolar on  5-03-2009 06:12AM
mmm...

wetin be hmm..na lie? Wink Wink


what's my own with the topic? I'm just tired of this day to day activity of mine.. it's so boring... that's what the "mmm" is for... can u fix my boring life?
yep..for shizzle mr dizzle can fix dat..just tell me when and where u want make i start..
 Wink
Quote from: Qris on  5-03-2009 01:00PM
U wan dey bone wen person smile 4 u?Mostly a pretty lady comon smile back
lol..


Reply
-- eagleseyez (m) at 5-03-2009 02:51PM
(4319 | Gistmaniac)

i think we should start from
adam and eve
Reply
-- rita4love (f) at 5-03-2009 03:18PM
(250 | Upcoming)

Adam & Eve Keh! mhuwwwwwwwww
Reply
-- Rify (f) at 5-03-2009 11:26PM
(3287 | Gistmaniac)

I tink its wired.......
Cant u feel ma smile too?

Hehehehehe
Wateva!

Reply
-- vivian07 (f) at 5-03-2009 11:29PM
(16828 | Hero)

smile for a hungry & angry man, and receive a hot slap !
Reply
-- chrissiebee (f) at 5-03-2009 11:30PM
(18747 | Hero)

hahahaha...lol

Reply
-- vivian07 (f) at 5-03-2009 11:32PM
(16828 | Hero)

cbabe, wats good ?
Reply
-- Rify (f) at 5-03-2009 11:40PM
(3287 | Gistmaniac)

Na beef?

Reply
-- vivian07 (f) at 5-03-2009 11:50PM
(16828 | Hero)

Quote from: Rify on  5-03-2009 11:40PM
Na beef?
no dear, am referring to the topic .
hows ur day ?
Reply
-- Rify (f) at 6-03-2009 05:47AM
(3287 | Gistmaniac)

Am gr8 jare.Was jst shocked

Reply
-- slo-j-wise (m) at 7-09-2009 10:20AM
(4 | Newbie)

what is pretty? who are the pretties? what is the main paparaz in d body of a pretty? holy mary is the prettest woman on the earth (ya fello neva let smile take awya ur brain, pretty woman are evil...
Reply
-- selyn (f) at 7-09-2009 10:22AM
(52 | Newbie)

Quote from: osituga on  5-03-2009 11:10AM
ehm na true...but i fink its a sign of appreciating her beauty
Reply
[1] 2