Gunmen kill 27 people in north Nigeria's Zamfara state (Page 3)

7 years ago by: psalmmy
1 2 [3] 4 5
Solidstonez (f) at 12-06-2012 09:14AM
(37001 | Addicted Hero)

Quote from: ROYAlPRINCE77 on 11-06-2012 11:12PM
North is going down little by little until every where will turn to desert
Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Reply
Solidstonez (f) at 12-06-2012 09:15AM
(37001 | Addicted Hero)

Quote from: ProphetMohamme on 12-06-2012 12:56AM
I teach them to kill but I`m alive not dead
It`s allah my father who will die soon cos he has HIV/AIDS

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Reply
crusifixo (m) at 12-06-2012 09:22AM
(2158 | Gistmaniac)

THE NORTHERN PEOPLE HAVE BEEN DISCOVERED TO BE A DESCENDANT OF THE CAT FAMILY, THEY ONLY HOBBIES IS TO KILL..............
Reply
Solidstonez (f) at 12-06-2012 09:24AM
(37001 | Addicted Hero)

Quote from: mkpume22 on 12-06-2012 01:32AM
this is how a cursed generation lyk north suppose to be. as far as i'm concerned i don't think d north will know peace again for enternity!! since muslims have decided to defile their land with the bloods of innocent xtians every time , as mohammedeen followers have decided to kill fellow human they cannot create like nama(cow) so they shall never know peace again from generation to generation Amen. mohammedeens followers think twice n make a good decision by accepting Christ Jesus who died on the cross of Calvary that we may be save so that on the last day you all blood feeding religion will not b perish in burning furnace(hellfire).    
Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Reply
Solidstonez (f) at 12-06-2012 09:24AM
(37001 | Addicted Hero)

Quote from: dogodajiabuja on 12-06-2012 08:17AM
SHH! DON'T TELL MUSLIMS. Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

(Whispers) Prophet Muhammad lifted up his grandson al-Hussein's garment, fondled his p*n**s, kissed it and SUCKED it. SERIOUSLY, IT IS THE TRUTH.

Read Muhamamd's incest in the AHADITH mentioned below.

Sahih al Bukhari #1183, Talkhis al-Habir, Ibn Hajar, # 60-61 تلخيص الحبير لإبن حجر

Majma al-Zawa'id, Ali ibn Abu Bakr al-Haythami, 299/9 مجمع الزوائد لعلي بن أبى بكر ا

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Reply
Solidstonez (f) at 12-06-2012 09:32AM
(37001 | Addicted Hero)

Quote from: dogodajiabuja on 12-06-2012 08:46AM
A messenger of God is expected to live a saintly life

He must not be guided by lust,

he must not be a rapist, a highway robber,

a mass murderer, child molester,

and must always stand above the vices of the people of his time.

Yet Muhammad raided merchant caravans,

looted , massacred, enslaved women and children.

He raped the women captured in war after killing their husbands

This is not the behavior of a prophet but of a savage

Proving absolutely that the quran is a work of fiction


Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Reply
Solidstonez (f) at 12-06-2012 09:33AM
(37001 | Addicted Hero)

Quote from: dogodajiabuja on 12-06-2012 08:49AM
muhammad is a proven child molester- child rapist-- he took showers with young boys in the hadiths and was sucking tongues of young boys-- also he forced a child of six to marry him- such a pervert


Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Reply
Solidstonez (f) at 12-06-2012 09:34AM
(37001 | Addicted Hero)

Quote from: verah on 12-06-2012 08:50AM
killing is the only word they understand... that was what their leader did during his reign .. he killed, he enslaved, he raped, he tormented.....  what more do you expect from the followers if not the same lifestyle... fcuk them all    Wink Wink Wink
Grin Grin Grin Grin

Reply
malvin2525 (m) at 12-06-2012 09:51AM
(5051 | Gistmaniac)

 Undecided
Reply
Bettychy (f) at 12-06-2012 10:23AM
(1443 | Gistmaniac)

Quote from: FinlandGuy on 11-06-2012 10:02PM
Na wetin dead mohammed and islam teach dem,kill kill kill na de work of dia allah

You can say it loud!
Reply
Bettychy (f) at 12-06-2012 10:25AM
(1443 | Gistmaniac)

Quote from: verah on 12-06-2012 08:50AM
killing is the only word they understand... that was what their leader did during his reign .. he killed, he enslaved, he raped, he tormented.....  what more do you expect from the followers if not the same lifestyle... fcuk them all    Wink Wink Wink

That is the nassage of islam
Reply
Bettychy (f) at 12-06-2012 10:26AM
(1443 | Gistmaniac)

Quote from: amcq2001 on 12-06-2012 01:54AM
Do Nigeria have a government? l don't not think so. A place where the gunmen attacking people for three hours no security forces on the ground, all these money spend on Nigeria forces is just to provide them a beautiful uniform. what a shame to a nation.

Security forces? who are then the armed robbers?
Reply
Bettychy (f) at 12-06-2012 10:28AM
(1443 | Gistmaniac)

Quote from: ProphetMohamme on 12-06-2012 12:56AM
I teach them to kill but I`m alive not dead
It`s allah my father who will die soon cos he has HIV/AIDS


 Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Reply
Fuck_Muslims (m) at 12-06-2012 10:58AM
(653 | Upcoming)

Nice1.......let them kill themselves, primitive islamic fools
Reply
somelove (m) at 12-06-2012 11:00AM
(212 | Upcoming)

Quote from: ajanni on 11-06-2012 11:37PM
baboon

Oh ajanni i though you said there is no ARMED ROBBERS in Northern republic of Nigeria..Do you notice your northern republic of Nigeria is more worse in anyway than federal repubublic of southern Nigeria
Reply
Chijoy4peace (f) at 12-06-2012 11:03AM
(844 | Upcoming)

 Lips Sealed Lips Sealed Lips Sealed Sad
Reply
steveoneal (m) at 12-06-2012 11:09AM
(3149 | Gistmaniac)

Quote from: mkpume22 on 12-06-2012 01:32AM
this is how a cursed generation lyk north suppose to be. as far as i'm concerned i don't think d north will know peace again for enternity!! since muslims have decided to defile their land with the bloods of innocent xtians every time , as mohammedeen followers have decided to kill fellow human they cannot create like nama(cow) so they shall never know peace again from generation to generation Amen. mohammedeens followers think twice n make a good decision by accepting Christ Jesus who died on the cross of Calvary that we may be save so that on the last day you all blood feeding religion will not b perish in burning furnace(hellfire).    
YOU RE DAMN TOO RIGHT;;; BRAVO
Reply
moriztuos (m) at 12-06-2012 11:40AM
(2132 | Gistmaniac)

Such numbers of vehicle yet no actions huh?
Reply
dizhadah (f) at 12-06-2012 12:28PM
(2256 | Gistmaniac)

 Lips Sealed
Reply
mimo581 (f) at 12-06-2012 12:31PM
(129 | Upcoming)

Quote from: ROYAlPRINCE77 on 11-06-2012 11:12PM
North is going down little by little until every where will turn to desert
i already start imagining that you know? its goino turn into desert real soon. anyways rest in peace. this rest in peace thing self seem meaningless these dayz. my Lord. help. have mercy heavenly God. hen na wa o
Reply
1 2 [3] 4 5