Things Nollywood Actors and Actress Have Taught Me! (Page 2)

Date: 04-07-2012 1:12 am (8 years ago) | Author: Charles colins
1 [2] 3
- moriztuos at 4-07-2012 11:53 AM (8 years ago)
(m)
 Grin
Posted: at 4-07-2012 11:53 AM (8 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- sheczy at 4-07-2012 12:13 PM (8 years ago)
(m)
Grab your Copy Now...... Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

Posted: at 4-07-2012 12:13 PM (8 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- malvin2525 at 4-07-2012 12:33 PM (8 years ago)
(m)
 Huh?
Posted: at 4-07-2012 12:33 PM (8 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- beneno at 4-07-2012 01:16 PM (8 years ago)
(m)
i no get time 4 this
Posted: at 4-07-2012 01:16 PM (8 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- aishakabirmahmu at 4-07-2012 01:39 PM (8 years ago)
(f)
Totally correct ! Plus the prince or princess must fall in love with a poor guy/lady and the mother must be against it.
Posted: at 4-07-2012 01:39 PM (8 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- hentec at 4-07-2012 01:50 PM (8 years ago)
(m)
waoooo...   you 're so intelligent,  can i hv lunch wit u?
Posted: at 4-07-2012 01:50 PM (8 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- Bettygirls at 4-07-2012 01:56 PM (8 years ago)
(f)
true but these are not things we should learn or copy
Posted: at 4-07-2012 01:56 PM (8 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- sdonline2009 at 4-07-2012 02:55 PM (8 years ago)
(m)
guy you to much you really say the fact..sometime i don't border to watch the movie i just look at the poster and i can tell you all from start to the end.
Posted: at 4-07-2012 02:55 PM (8 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- sammy4shot at 4-07-2012 03:00 PM (8 years ago)
(m)
Totally wrong, 95% of everything written there occurs in movies by movie industries around the world and the remaining 5% is peculiar to our ways of doing things as Nigerians.
Posted: at 4-07-2012 03:00 PM (8 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- Shaolin115 at 4-07-2012 03:21 PM (8 years ago)
(f)
hahahahahahaha Grin Grin Grin Grin Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy yes u are right, naija una too much
Posted: at 4-07-2012 03:21 PM (8 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- oyeghde at 4-07-2012 03:26 PM (8 years ago)
(m)
PLS YOU ARE CORRECT. PLS NOLLYWOOD ARE TRYIN IS JUST STEP BY STEP.PLS BE GRATFULL TO YOUR HOLLYWOOD THEY ARE MAKE A GRAT IMPART IN AFRICAN. THANKS
Posted: at 4-07-2012 03:26 PM (8 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- savinggrace at 4-07-2012 03:40 PM (8 years ago)
(f)
nollywood taught me dat a guy can rape a girl wif hz boxers on
Posted: at 4-07-2012 03:40 PM (8 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- estilizo at 4-07-2012 03:49 PM (8 years ago)
(f)
lolzzzz

Posted: at 4-07-2012 03:49 PM (8 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- adedi4christ at 4-07-2012 03:58 PM (8 years ago)
(f)
LMAO!!!! TOTALLY CORRECT BROS!!!!!  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin I DON LAFF TIRE OOOO
Posted: at 4-07-2012 03:58 PM (8 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- Bettychy at 4-07-2012 04:33 PM (8 years ago)
(f)
 Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Posted: at 4-07-2012 04:33 PM (8 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- DELAT at 4-07-2012 06:41 PM (8 years ago)
(m)
Na small small now,they will change.
Posted: at 4-07-2012 06:41 PM (8 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- immortalsoul at 4-07-2012 06:58 PM (8 years ago)
(m)
lolz
Posted: at 4-07-2012 06:58 PM (8 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- okoroj at 4-07-2012 07:23 PM (8 years ago)
(m)
ur right my dear tell them Cool
Posted: at 4-07-2012 07:23 PM (8 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- phredoo at 4-07-2012 07:50 PM (8 years ago)
(m)
hehehehehehe      have you forgotten that you can learn how to open car doors, enter into a car, close the door, start the engines and even to drive by merely watching our movies?Huh?
waste a lot of time showing nonsense and then end up the movie with a note..........     sandra and kingsley later got married, Kingsley's mom died due to heart attack,etc................
Posted: at 4-07-2012 07:50 PM (8 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- queenrukky at 4-07-2012 08:08 PM (8 years ago)
(f)
lolz
Posted: at 4-07-2012 08:08 PM (8 years ago) | Hero
Reply
1 [2] 3