Video: Nigerian Ladies Agree To Have 4 Boyfriends For Different Purposes (Page 11)

Published On: August 28, 2012, 10:04 pm (8 years ago)
Author: Charles colins
1 ... 8 9 10 [11] 12
I watched this video 3times and did not hear these mentioned having sex with any of their boyfriend. The interviewer didn't even asked if they are sleepin with these men. So why are some of u men Bla bla blabarizing as if y'all don't hve many gfs with no sex attached. Jeeezzzz...
Anyway, I guess these men ain't doin courtship with them. It also looks like these thinks that money is everything. A serious guy always ask a girl if she is in a serious r/ship or not. Another thought, if u want a girl, then get her, pray and propose marriage to her. She will resign from all these Quan-bank storing of names.
Posted: (8 years ago) on 4-09-2012 02:50 AM | Hero
Reply
draG9 draG9 (m)
Quote from: Beauti4 on  4-09-2012 02:50 AM
I watched this video 3times and did not hear these mentioned having sex with any of their boyfriend. The interviewer didn't even asked if they are sleepin with these men. So why are some of u men Bla bla blabarizing as if y'all don't hve many gfs with no sex attached. Jeeezzzz...
Anyway, I guess these men ain't doin courtship with them. It also looks like these thinks that money is everything. A serious guy always ask a girl if she is in a serious r/ship or not. Another thought, if u want a girl, then get her, pray and propose marriage to her. She will resign from all these Quan-bank storing of names.

Sister na u dey talk like dis? For dis jet age? Food may be d fastest way to a man's heart but d fastest way to his wallet is SEX...these girls r very much aware of dat. The interviewer don't hv to ask dat question...EVERYBODY KNOWS D KOKO Grin

Posted: (8 years ago) on 4-09-2012 11:08 AM | Gistmaniac
Reply
 Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Posted: (8 years ago) on 4-09-2012 12:04 PM | Hero
Reply
http://www.gistmania.com/talk/topic,1098.280.html
http://www.gistmania.com/talk/topic,1098.0.html
http://www.gistmania.com/talk/topic,99359.msg2824594.html
CHEI NAIJA GIRLS Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Posted: (8 years ago) on 4-09-2012 12:37 PM | Hero
Reply
Quote from: draG9 on  4-09-2012 11:08 AM
Sister na u dey talk like dis? For dis jet age? Food may be d fastest way to a man's heart but d fastest way to his wallet is SEX...these girls r very much aware of dat. The interviewer don't hv to ask dat question...EVERYBODY KNOWS D KOKO Grin

Yeah right  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes And you men are so so Selfish that y'all will release b4 them girls. In fact, your girls never release 5 times a month. That is exactly what these men are doin to these girls. However, none of u men answer the poster: How many Girlfriends did u have? Did u sleep with any of them?
Posted: (8 years ago) on 4-09-2012 11:29 PM | Hero
Reply
draG9 draG9 (m)
Quote from: Beauti4 on  4-09-2012 11:29 PM
Yeah right  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes And you men are so so Selfish that y'all will release b4 them girls. In fact, your girls never release 5 times a month. That is exactly what these men are doin to these girls. However, none of u men answer the poster: How many Girlfriends did u have? Did u sleep with any of them?

OK...

Posted: (8 years ago) on 5-09-2012 12:38 AM | Gistmaniac
Reply
Quote from: ajanni on 31-08-2012 11:08 PM
monkeymoney
Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Posted: (8 years ago) on 5-09-2012 11:12 AM | Hero
Reply
Quote from: wireless_radio on 29-08-2012 01:33 AM
I think you like Garri too much, don't worry i will speak to people in charge to reduce the money for only YOU, since you know nothing than GARRI  Grin Grin Grin Grin
Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Posted: (8 years ago) on 5-09-2012 11:25 AM | Hero
Reply
 Huh? Huh? Huh? Huh?
Posted: (8 years ago) on 5-09-2012 01:32 PM | Addicted Hero
Reply
Quote from: draG9 on  2-09-2012 12:00 AM
Roll Eyes

eh wetin happen?
Posted: (8 years ago) on 5-09-2012 03:55 PM | Gistmaniac
Reply
Quote from: Treasure2 on  5-09-2012 11:12 AM
Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Treasuremi why na Grin
Posted: (8 years ago) on 5-09-2012 04:04 PM | Hero
Reply
It is greed that make most girls keep many guys. Crazy bitches!!!!
They get carried away and confused at the long run, then they'll start praying and fasting for a good husband.
Mess around with other women's husband...... Then get married to younger girl's boyfriend/sugar-daddy, Period.

And don't complain when it start happening to you...... Crazy Bitches!!!
Posted: (8 years ago) on 7-09-2012 02:34 PM | Upcoming
Reply
 Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
 Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Posted: (8 years ago) on 7-09-2012 02:46 PM | Hero
Reply
draG9 draG9 (m)
 Grin Grin Grin

Posted: (8 years ago) on 8-09-2012 11:26 AM | Gistmaniac
Reply
 Lips Sealed Lips Sealed Lips Sealed

Posted: (8 years ago) on 9-09-2012 01:11 AM | Hero
Reply
 Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Posted: (8 years ago) on 9-09-2012 09:37 AM | Hero
Reply
 Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Posted: (8 years ago) on 16-09-2012 01:54 PM | Addicted Hero
Reply
 Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Posted: (8 years ago) on 16-09-2012 09:10 PM | Hero
Reply
Pages will increase where pusi is hailing....
Posted: (8 years ago) on 17-09-2012 11:55 PM | Hero
Reply
I see
Posted: (8 years ago) on 18-09-2012 10:35 AM | Hero
Reply
1 ... 8 9 10 [11] 12