Bitter Truth! Things a Typical Selfish Naija Girl Do (Page 6)

Date: 26-09-2012 2:47 pm (8 years ago) | Author: uduak Sophia Monday
1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 ... 11
- sophiebaby at 27-09-2012 11:57 AM (8 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: joy201016 on 27-09-2012 11:52 AM
I no fit carry am 4 head, i just dey air my view

u for kukuma go air am for AIT ,Aljazeera,or DSTV Premuim package na  Grin Grin Grin leave market for trader o.. our naija babes do these listed things and even MORE.. so dont get upset with the post.. u can get upset tho.. only if u do them and even many more  Grin  Tongue

Posted: at 27-09-2012 11:57 AM (8 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- joy201016 at 27-09-2012 12:05 PM (8 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: sophiebaby on 27-09-2012 11:57 AM
u for kukuma go air am for AIT ,Aljazeera,or DSTV Premuim package na  Grin Grin Grin leave market for trader o.. our naija babes do these listed things and even MORE.. so dont get upset with the post.. u can get upset tho.. only if u do them and even many more  Grin  Tongue

Far 4rm being upset....Maka y? Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Tongue ofcuz such fins happen but u painted a picture of Allllllllll Babes.... 4d records i will air it on National Tv Grin
Posted: at 27-09-2012 12:05 PM (8 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- sophiebaby at 27-09-2012 12:09 PM (8 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: joy201016 on 27-09-2012 12:05 PM
Far 4rm being upset....Maka y? Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Tongue ofcuz such fins happen but u painted a picture of Allllllllll Babes.... 4d records i will air it on National Tv Grin

Madam... The post says "Things a Typical Selfish Naija Girl Do" i didnt sey all naija girls..

The comment u quoted , the first one sey all girls lie(na tru) even me i dey lie sometyms  Grin Grin Grin when necesary..but i le lie wey b sey in future nobody go fit see sey na lie.  Grin  Shocked Shocked Shocked no follow my foot step o.. i smart for some areas wey i specialize on  Grin anyways broadcast am.. na voice no b my own

Posted: at 27-09-2012 12:09 PM (8 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- joy201016 at 27-09-2012 12:13 PM (8 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: sophiebaby on 27-09-2012 12:09 PM
Madam... The post says "Things a Typical Selfish Naija Girl Do" i didnt sey all naija girls..

The comment u quoted , the first one sey all girls lie(na tru) even me i dey lie sometyms  Grin Grin Grin when necesary..but i le lie wey b sey in future nobody go fit see sey na lie.  Grin  Shocked Shocked Shocked no follow my foot step o.. i smart for some areas wey i specialize on  Grin anyways broadcast am.. na voice no b my own

U get mouth no be small Grin Grin Grin Shocked Shocked Shocked
Posted: at 27-09-2012 12:13 PM (8 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- joy201016 at 27-09-2012 12:18 PM (8 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: sophiebaby on 27-09-2012 11:38 AM
see who dey talk.. abeg carry waka.. if e pain u, carry ur head go nack for wall.. arabanko!

U just lied in ur comment, u r forming good girl..u r  a pretender.. if e vex still vex u, carry ur head go barb or nack am for wall  Tongue

Lied? Pretrender ke?.....my head precious Grin well well i no fit barb or knack am anywhr...my arabanko friend Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
Posted: at 27-09-2012 12:18 PM (8 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- sophiebaby at 27-09-2012 12:19 PM (8 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: joy201016 on 27-09-2012 12:13 PM
U get mouth no be small Grin Grin Grin Shocked Shocked Shocked

 Grin Grin Grin  Cheesy

Posted: at 27-09-2012 12:19 PM (8 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- sophiebaby at 27-09-2012 12:20 PM (8 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: joy201016 on 27-09-2012 12:18 PM
Lied? Pretrender ke?.....my head precious Grin well well i no fit barb or knack am anywhr...my arabanko friend Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue

offcourse u did. even devil no sey i no be arabanko like u na  Grin

Posted: at 27-09-2012 12:20 PM (8 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- joy201016 at 27-09-2012 12:28 PM (8 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: sophiebaby on 27-09-2012 12:20 PM
offcourse u did. even devil no sey i no be arabanko like u na  Grin

Na arabanko know in fellow arabanko Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Grin Shocked Grin
Posted: at 27-09-2012 12:28 PM (8 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- beneno at 27-09-2012 12:44 PM (8 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: sophiebaby on 27-09-2012 12:09 PM
Madam... The post says "Things a Typical Selfish Naija Girl Do" i didnt sey all naija girls..

The comment u quoted , the first one sey all girls lie(na tru) even me i dey lie sometyms  Grin Grin Grin when necesary..but i le lie wey b sey in future nobody go fit see sey na lie.  Grin  Shocked Shocked Shocked no follow my foot step o.. i smart for some areas wey i specialize on  Grin anyways broadcast am.. na voice no b my own
sophiebaby so you still dey lie??na wa ooooo.how many times you dey lie per killometer or per hour? Grin Grin
Posted: at 27-09-2012 12:44 PM (8 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- ted8lifetask at 27-09-2012 12:50 PM (8 years ago)
(m)
For those wey get time to love nigerian gals...a typical play along.get them bursted when you are done.
Posted: at 27-09-2012 12:50 PM (8 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- kebella at 27-09-2012 01:20 PM (8 years ago)
(f)
 sex-if you are not good in sex, never start a relationship with Nigeria girls, getting them on bed for the first time maybe hard, but immediately they sex you once, you have sign death warrant because they will always demand for sex all time

sophie this one apply to yu Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Posted: at 27-09-2012 01:20 PM (8 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- Mobbysmartins at 27-09-2012 01:20 PM (8 years ago)
(m)
Sophie you forgot to add that they always have many birthdays,any time they get a new catch,they will set a new birth day for the guy
Posted: at 27-09-2012 01:20 PM (8 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- Sheree at 27-09-2012 01:23 PM (8 years ago)
(f)
@ Sophie,very typical huh? Guess you are talking from experience.
Posted: at 27-09-2012 01:23 PM (8 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- Mobbysmartins at 27-09-2012 01:24 PM (8 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: HOPEA23 on 26-09-2012 05:43 PM
Hell no...sorry I dont check on another female like me... Grin

I volunteer to do the checking for you free of charge
Posted: at 27-09-2012 01:24 PM (8 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- Emmagency9 at 27-09-2012 01:30 PM (8 years ago)
(m)
ok

Posted: at 27-09-2012 01:30 PM (8 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- Sydoline at 27-09-2012 01:37 PM (8 years ago)
(f)
is it only Nigerian girls, what of Nigerian guys
Posted: at 27-09-2012 01:37 PM (8 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- cadanre at 27-09-2012 01:38 PM (8 years ago)
(f)
I totally agree with your points poster most especially the material love issue.

Posted: at 27-09-2012 01:38 PM (8 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- sophiebaby at 27-09-2012 01:42 PM (8 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: beneno on 27-09-2012 12:44 PM
sophiebaby so you still dey lie??na wa ooooo.how many times you dey lie per killometer or per hour? Grin Grin

sweet one  Grin

Posted: at 27-09-2012 01:42 PM (8 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- sophiebaby at 27-09-2012 01:43 PM (8 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: kebella on 27-09-2012 01:20 PM
sex-if you are not good in sex, never start a relationship with Nigeria girls, getting them on bed for the first time maybe hard, but immediately they sex you once, you have sign death warrant because they will always demand for sex all time

sophie this one apply to yu Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

yeah.. we r one..isnt it?  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin i rembr wen u bin wan kill ajanni with ur ikpu  Grin

Posted: at 27-09-2012 01:43 PM (8 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- sophiebaby at 27-09-2012 01:44 PM (8 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: Sheree on 27-09-2012 01:23 PM
@ Sophie,very typical huh? Guess you are talking from experience.

apparently NO

Posted: at 27-09-2012 01:44 PM (8 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 ... 11

fire TRENDING GISTS fire

TODAY'S TOP
  1. 37-Year-Old Mum Of Two, Lugas Dies During Hot Romp With Married Lover, Lekan Agboola In Adamawa

  2. 35-Year-Old Man, Kingsley Igwe Stabs Wife, Oyinye Obi With Kitchen Knife To Death In Anambra

  3. "Cross Dressers Are Responsible For High Rate Of Divorce In Nigeria" - Kayanmata Seller, Jaruma

  4. BREAKING! President Buhari & VP, Yemi Osinbajo Get COVID-19 Vaccine Shots In Abuja (Photos)

  5. Mobile Court Sentences 33 People For Flouting COVID-19 Protocols In Benin

  6. Sadiq Daba Had Oxygen Machine While Acting In ‘Citation’ — Kunle Afolayan Reveals

  7. Remodel Your Self Esteem, Simi Advises Upcoming Female Artists

  8. You Don’t Have To Leave Nigeria To Succeed – Actress Ada Karl

  9. Why I Never Had Younger Ones – Duncan Mighty Reveals


THIS WEEK
  1. EFCC Begins Sealing of Properties Allegedly Linked to Bola Ahmed Tinubu

  2. Moment Beautiful Lady Started Displaying Signs of Madness After Spending Night With a Man (VID)

  3. Official! Davido Dumps Chioma For a Bi-Sexual American Woman, Mya Yafai

  4. Sophia Momodu Reacts To Reports Of Chioma Fighting With Davido For Visiting Her House

  5. Photos Of Mya Yafai, The Model Davido Was Spotted Holding Hands With In St.Maarten.

  6. Watch Rare Video of Davido’s Alleged New Girlfriend ,Mya Yafai Having Fun With Him And His Crew

  7. Northern Tomato Farmers, Traders Lose Over N10Billion in One Week, Cry Out for Help

  8. "I am The Only Musician In Psquare, Peter Is Just a Dancer" - Paul Spills Psquare Secrets

  9. Pregnant Woman Lands In Trouble After Allowing Her Husband’s Brother Shave Her

  10. Davido's Fiancée Chioma Has Allegedly Dumped Him And Moved Out Of His House Since October


TOP MEMBERS: